PDA

View Full Version : Why am i lagging?

zerolegends
Dec 8, 2012, 07:58 PM
Okay so... Ive been playing PSO2 since the CBT and the games been running fine and perfect with no screen lagg what-so-ever... after the OBT and the official launch of the game i had no problems either, then i stopped playing for a couple of months came back and Updated the Game...

When i go into the game it seemed like it was running fine then about 5-10 mins later it will start to screen lagg on me like crazy and its unbearable and unplayable so i find myself sitting on the sides for another 5 mins until it stops lagging... now ive been hearing that SEGAJP wants people from the West to stop playing their servers and i heard a rumor that They've been lagging anyone who is not inside JP i dunno how true that is but thats probably what it might be... i have all the system requirements to play... and it showed no signs of lagg before and now its suddenly starting to do it frequently... anyone else have this problem and or can help me?

Syklo
Dec 8, 2012, 08:04 PM
Only (graphic) lag I get happens when I'm in a near-full block or in an MPA with everyone using PB.

and my computer isn't entirely great.

zerolegends
Dec 8, 2012, 08:08 PM
Only (graphic) lag I get happens when I'm in a near-full block or in an MPA with everyone using PB.

and my computer isn't entirely great.

SOooooo maybe i shuld just lower the graphics settings to 1 nd it shuld fix the problem????? Well i believe in gameplay over graphics but the grpahics are always a nice plus

Syklo
Dec 8, 2012, 08:32 PM
SOooooo maybe i shuld just lower the graphics settings to 1 nd it shuld fix the problem????? Well i believe in gameplay over graphics but the grpahics are always a nice plus
On the launcher, press the third button from the top
Then i think it's the 4th tab from the left, here you can set shader settings

set it to simple. See how you go

PE4CE14
Dec 9, 2012, 01:56 AM
Im also having this problem. Its sooooo annoying. I have a Macbook Pro and It has NEVER been like this. Its always smooth, and i have a great experience. Now, Its really laggy, And I always play on 5 Graphics settings. I dont want to put it lower (My computer CAN handle high graphics settings) So I just wanted to see what was going on. I guess im going to lower the graphic settings , although it may look different.

Powder Keg
Dec 9, 2012, 02:16 AM
Lag =/= Slowdown