PDA

View Full Version : 3 Day Shop... going past 3 days?

dioje
Dec 9, 2012, 01:05 PM
So, yeah. I used a 3 day shop ticket the day before the update and to this day it's still going. Anyone else experience this?

PE4CE14
Dec 9, 2012, 01:29 PM
And you say that like its a problem.
haha no, maybe youre just weird.

jkjk. But seriously, I have not had this problem, Ive only had a room pass like about A week or two ago, But idkk, I haven't heard of anyone say it. Maybe its cause they dont want anybody to be a snitch and alert SEGA. lol

blace
Dec 9, 2012, 01:37 PM
I can't say I know why, but it might be that the shop will be there after its expiration, but you're not able to add anything to it after.

If you're able to continue to add things to the shop, it may be one of the many bugs that came with the update.

scarecrow36
Dec 9, 2012, 07:16 PM
I can't say I know why, but it might be that the shop will be there after its expiration, but you're not able to add anything to it after.

If you're able to continue to add things to the shop, it may be one of the many bugs that came with the update.

that and you shop will be there till it's empty...

Skye-Fox713
Dec 9, 2012, 08:26 PM

Pretty much this, the only thing that is locked on the My Shop is the ability to post items to your my shop. Premium and the 3 day pass unlock this for you and will lock again once your time is up and you will no longer be able to post new times. However whatever you post up to your shop will stay up there for ever until it is bought or you remove it from your shop.