PDA

View Full Version : Where did you get Ruin charm

suzaku0zero0
Dec 9, 2012, 08:39 PM
Where did you get Ruin charm? I have been farming for it since it's release and still no luck

Coatl
Dec 9, 2012, 09:10 PM
I got it randomly while soloing my first ruin mission.

Darki
Dec 9, 2012, 09:15 PM
I got it from a Cyclonehda or a Kuklonahda in VH ruins.

gravityvx
Dec 9, 2012, 11:07 PM
Found two in Ruins 2 Zeshrayda mpa map.

Angelo
Dec 10, 2012, 02:07 AM
After 2 and a half weeks of doing nothing but starting and resetting the first Ruins Arks quest to get the Kulos, I've completely given up on Ruins Charm.

I just went with the Lamba Alistine and will work towards the Guard Stance bonus latent ability.

Always amazed when people claim they just 'found it' by accident.

Zyrusticae
Dec 10, 2012, 02:37 AM
Likewise. I've killed hundreds of the damn things and still no charm.

I'll just settle for the Ruin Gloam instead. Inferior to the Aristin, but it's not like I'm getting weapons for stats.

Angelo
Dec 10, 2012, 03:11 AM
Likewise. I've killed hundreds of the damn things and still no charm.

I'll just settle for the Ruin Gloam instead. Inferior to the Aristin, but it's not like I'm getting weapons for stats.

Which is why we need weapon reskinning!

AC, or grinders, I'd fork over to have all my weapons look like Zanba and Last Survivor.

NoiseHERO
Dec 10, 2012, 03:22 AM
Which is why we need weapon reskinning!

AC, or grinders, I'd fork over to have all my weapons look like Zanba and Last Survivor.

This

Though there was something in the datamining that sounded like it could be weapon skinning.

"Weapon Avatar" @_@

If they go through with it, it'll be a million times more awesome than extend codes.

Angelo
Dec 10, 2012, 03:59 AM
This

Though there was something in the datamining that sounded like it could be weapon skinning.

"Weapon Avatar" @_@

If they go through with it, it'll be a million times more awesome than extend codes.

Weapon Avatar?

Okay, now I'm stoked.

EDIT: Tried to search for these datamining results you're talking about. Couldn't find anything.