PDA

View Full Version : PSO And How I Became A Fan

LadyDeviant
Dec 9, 2012, 11:27 PM
I blame my best friend Steve, she introduced me to the game. My very first character was an Oran FOnewearl named Beldandi. Though I eventually deleted her. Cause as much as I love being a support character, I hate being a support character. See, I love having the magic and prancing around healing everyone and resurrecting my team; but I hate being nagged the whole game! It's like if you're the support it gives the rest of the team a free pass to bitch at you the whole game. It got old quick. My next character was a pink haired Skyly HUnewearl named Ookumay. I lost her. My friend Ace's cat peed in the box we had all of our memory cards in and, I'm not really sure what happened, but it erased all the data off my card. I nearly quit playing I was so mad. But, I didn't. The last character I made, who is my lady and will always be my main squeeze, is Yuri. She's a Pinkal HUnewearl; after Ookumay I fell in love with the HUnewearl's and they're my defaults, she has the braided pigtails (and sometimes just the regular fanned out pigtails) and her hair is a soft blonde, not the stab your eyes out bright yellow, and she has the darkest skin. She wears one of two outfits, the one piece dark gray with the forest green designs or the one rigt under it which with her skin is the bright Rappy yellow corset and blue shorts. But mainly she's in the Rappy yellow costume.
I've been playing since I was thirteen (I'm now twenty) though I do have other characters, I still mainly play Yuri. I have just recently made it to Ultimate and Yuri (as of today) is now lvl 96. I usually only play with Steve whose main squeeze is a short dark blue and white Bluefull RAcaseal named Lolita, but I'm a Mag farmer and tend to play alone when I'm raising a Mag. My current project is a Power Sato that's stronger than my Savitri (which is the rare hunter Mag).
Steve and I have also been working on a PSO Fic I hope to convince her to post on here (I don't have interwebs, just my phone.) I'm really chatty so feel free to dork out with me over the game. I have only ever played: Phantasy Star Online Ep. 1 and 2 (Gamecube), Phantasy Star Portable, and Phantasy Star Zero. I HAVE NOT played the Phantasy Star Universe games for more than the first one to the point where I found out that I could not create my own character and I had no mag. Plus, I'm all sexest and rarely play games where I have to be a boy (unless it's the original pokemon or the kingdom hearts games).

BIG OLAF
Dec 9, 2012, 11:27 PM
This is a rant?

LadyDeviant
Dec 9, 2012, 11:40 PM
Ummm, kinda. Rants come in all shapes and forms. It was just a small rant about my characters and how I came to like PSO and what nots.