PDA

View Full Version : help with English patch plz

bspoulos
Dec 10, 2012, 01:09 AM
I downloaded the english patch and put it into the win32 folder however every time i start the game there is no words and shows a blank text box not allowing me into the game does anyone know what to do and how to help?

suzaku0zero0
Dec 10, 2012, 01:12 AM
Oftopic-
If u are an ac user and u get caught using this programe will ur account be banned?
Has anyone gotten caught using this programe?

bspoulos
Dec 10, 2012, 01:18 AM
Oftopic-
If u are an ac user and u get caught using this programe will ur account be banned?
Has anyone gotten caught using this programe?

i heard that you can get banned from it but i dont know of any one who got caught

plasism
Dec 10, 2012, 01:19 AM
Some basic questions:

Did you download the latest version?
Did you extract the downloaded patch file (which is actually a rar file)?
Did you properly paste the files (not in a folder) into the win32 folder and allowing admin permission for them to properly replace the files?

If yes, then i'm stuck XP

You can get banned for using english patch as it is against the TOS that you agreed to when you signed up for the game, but its not that big a deal and there has yet to be a single person banned for it yet. I don't believe Sega is ignorant of this, so they are probably allowing us to use it w/o consequences as of yet.

bspoulos
Dec 10, 2012, 01:22 AM
Some basic questions:

Did you download the latest version?
Did you extract the downloaded patch file (which is actually a rar file)?
Did you properly paste the files (not in a folder) into the win32 folder and allowing admin permission for them to properly replace the files?

If yes, then i'm stuck XP

i beleive i downloaded the latest
i used winrar to extract the patch
i put them into the win32 and i put move and replace
i did not however use admin permission for them :-)

Maronji
Dec 10, 2012, 01:41 AM
I'm not sure if they're going to update this week, but are you using the Dec 5 files? Those are the latest right now.

If not, that's why you're having text issues. Text not showing up is usually the result of using out-dated files.

Silver_Wyrm
Dec 10, 2012, 02:26 AM
I'm not sure if they're going to update this week, but are you using the Dec 5 files? Those are the latest right now.

If not, that's why you're having text issues. Text not showing up is usually the result of using out-dated files.

this happened to me then I went and dl'd newest ones and it fixed it

Lostbob117
Dec 10, 2012, 05:30 PM
For future reference, go to the patch location and ask there.