PDA

View Full Version : will trainee uniform go up?

Silver_Wyrm
Dec 10, 2012, 04:20 AM
I recently started playing this seriously and I really want the red trainee uniform, of course its 3m which I have nowhere near atm. I see on the 23rd it will go out of the circulation. Will its price go up after that? scratch is unlikely yo get what you want so m gonna need to save up for it eventually.

Skye-Fox713
Dec 10, 2012, 04:59 AM
I recently started playing this seriously and I really want the red trainee uniform, of course its 3m which I have nowhere near atm. I see on the 23rd it will go out of the circulation. Will its price go up after that? scratch is unlikely yo get what you want so m gonna need to save up for it eventually.

There's a good chance that it will probably not drop below 3mill once it goes out of cerculation. Other wise expect the pride to rise because it will then become a 'limited item'. Best way to get the meseta fast would be to do Time Attack Client Orders, if you do all 9 of them it will net you a total of 570k meseta for about an hour or so of work.

Silver_Wyrm
Dec 10, 2012, 05:40 AM
There's a good chance that it will probably not drop below 3mill once it goes out of cerculation. Other wise expect the pride to rise because it will then become a 'limited item'. Best way to get the meseta fast would be to do Time Attack Client Orders, if you do all 9 of them it will net you a total of 570k meseta for about an hour or so of work.

problem is Im still level 15 x.x how long does it take to level up to 50?

Skye-Fox713
Dec 10, 2012, 04:08 PM
problem is Im still level 15 x.x how long does it take to level up to 50?

Minimum level for the TACO's (time attack client orders) is lv. 15 for normal, 25 for hard and 40 for very hard and you only need to A rank the quest to compleat it. At the level your at you can do all 3 normal TACO's for a total of ~95k. Depending on how often and how you play will contribute to how fast you level, for now i'd focus on getting to level 25 for the hard tacos (and do normal tacos while your leveling) which will significantly boost your meseta income over the normal tacos. Also sens you will be doing the tacos at level its best to find some friends or team members to do them with and for best results a party of 4 is best.

Now not all the taco's will be avalible to you at the start and you will have to unlock them. To do this accept the first taco, compleat the TA mission, turn it in and the next one should appear. Repeat to unlock the rest of them.

Unless anyone else has a better suggestion tacos are probably your best bet.

Whats your ID name in game other than your character name as multiple players can have the same character name but not the same player ID name.

Silver_Wyrm
Dec 10, 2012, 07:23 PM
Whats your ID name in game other than your character name as multiple players can have the same character name but not the same player ID name.

forgot about that thanks XD well 18 now still dont have any.. tacos (lol) unlocked yet but I'll keep an eye out for them thanks for the tips!

Anduril
Dec 10, 2012, 08:03 PM
forgot about that thanks XD well 18 now still dont have any.. tacos (lol) unlocked yet but I'll keep an eye out for them thanks for the tips!
First Time Attack mission is unlocked once you finish all of the Tundra Arks Quests. First TACO gets unlocked upon first completion of a Time Attack mission.

Silver_Wyrm
Dec 10, 2012, 08:08 PM
First Time Attack mission is unlocked once you finish all of the Tundra Arks Quests. First TACO gets unlocked upon first completion of a Time Attack mission.

much thanks guys, looks like there is hope yet, it will take effort but I have nothing to do with my life until January when I move to Texas anyways so XD I guess I'll go for it

time for some taco's, mmm

UnLucky
Dec 10, 2012, 08:15 PM
pink and green not to your taste?

Heat Haze
Dec 10, 2012, 08:18 PM
much thanks guys, looks like there is hope yet, it will take effort but I have nothing to do with my life until January when I move to Texas anyways so XD I guess I'll go for it

time for some taco's, mmm

If you can help it, find someone who will purchase the outfit for you before they rise in price and pay them back when you get the meseta.

Silver_Wyrm
Dec 10, 2012, 08:21 PM
pink and green not to your taste?

they dont fit my character appearance/hair color, only the darker ones look good on her, especially the red

DS23
Dec 11, 2012, 01:52 PM
Prices don't really ever go down much.

Gold Saw
Dec 11, 2012, 05:58 PM
Prices don't really ever go down much.

This is true I mean look at the bikinis they're more expensive then ever. The trainee outfit is really popular also so I see it going up after a month or two.

NoiseHERO
Dec 11, 2012, 06:01 PM
Worst economy

blace
Dec 11, 2012, 06:12 PM
Worst economy

If you see people selling basic outfits from the shop at 5k apiece, then of course the economy is crap.