PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Lambda Artisten vs Ruin Gloam

Coatl
Dec 11, 2012, 06:30 AM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Akbdpi65EON1dGRTd2hqNXBQMW1Lak9SOFJKM1Utb UE&gid=27

So, the more than anticipated stats for the Ruin Gloam have been released, and they are more than discomforting.

What does everyone else think?
Will you use the superior *8 sword or the aesthetically superior *10 Ruin Gloam?

Sp-24
Dec 11, 2012, 06:36 AM
Ruin Charc is actually slightly stronger than Lambda Alystine, and beauty is in the eyes of beholder, so I guess it all depends on their special abilities and how hard is it to grind those weapons. Also, one requires S.Defense, and the other one wants Ability to be equipped, so that's something to consider, too, I guess.

Coatl
Dec 11, 2012, 06:54 AM
Ruin Charc is actually slightly stronger than Lambda Alystine, and beauty is in the eyes of beholder, so I guess it all depends on their special abilities and how hard is it to grind those weapons. Also, one requires S.Defense, and the other one wants Ability to be equipped, so that's something to consider, too, I guess.

How is it stronger? Ruin Gloam has 680 s-atk at +10 and Lambda Aristen has 731 s-atk. Seeing as how the Ruin charm lacks a latent, I would assume the Ruin Gloam lacks one as well. But maybe that's not the case.

Sp-24
Dec 11, 2012, 06:57 AM
10* weapons get a 1.9 stat modifier at +10.

CelestialBlade
Dec 11, 2012, 06:59 AM
I believe the Pyroxene weapons come with 30 Light and two Abilities (including Mutation I), so take that as you will. If you keep getting a bunch of the same weapon you can boost that even higher.

The Pyroxene sword sure is significantly less powerful than other 10*s though, geez. I remember from a screenshot that the Double Saber had 283 S-ATK, which is hardly a noticeable stat difference with most of the other 10*s when you factor in the element bonus as long as it grinds like other 10*s. I love this system so much more than pure-RNG, would be a shame to see it ruined by the weapons being really weak.

Coatl
Dec 11, 2012, 07:09 AM
I believe the Pyroxene weapons come with 30 Light and two Abilities (including Mutation I), so take that as you will. If you keep getting a bunch of the same weapon you can boost that even higher.

The Pyroxene sword sure is significantly less powerful than other 10*s though, geez. I remember from a screenshot that the Double Saber had 283 S-ATK, which is hardly a noticeable stat difference with most of the other 10*s when you factor in the element bonus as long as it grinds like other 10*s. I love this system so much more than pure-RNG, would be a shame to see it ruined by the weapons being really weak.

Do you by any chance have the picture of the Pyroxene double saber?
The only thing I want from the Pyroxene shop is that. :I

CelestialBlade
Dec 11, 2012, 07:29 AM
Do you by any chance have the picture of the Pyroxene double saber?
The only thing I want from the Pyroxene shop is that. :I
You and me both :P After a month wasted trying to find a Lambda Fairnote (and failing miserably with nothing to show for it, THANKS RNG) I just want a darn rare DS already. Although this will have to surpass my 364 S-ATK 6* DS with 37 Lightning.

[spoiler-box]http://bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Recycle-Shop.jpg[/spoiler-box]

(credit to bumped.org)

Not the DS itself but you can see the stats and Ruin Gloom has at least Mutation on it.

Bellion
Dec 11, 2012, 07:39 AM
10* weapons get a 1.9 stat modifier at +10.

Yes, it is only a stat modifier, not a damage modifier.
ルイングローム358*1.9=680.2
ラムダアリスティン418*1.75=731.5
Values are rounded down.

The Lambda will be stronger if the Ruin does not have a higher element.

Sp-24
Dec 11, 2012, 07:50 AM
Except Grohm's base S.Attack is 398, not 358. Which means 756 when grinded to +10, 25 points more that Alystine's.

CelestialBlade
Dec 11, 2012, 07:59 AM
358 vs. 398 in the screenshot...knowing one of the two abilities is Mutation (+10 S-ATK), the other one must be either a Soul or Power III. Which is lame, because that would make these weapons far weaker than several of the 8-9* weapons. I guess they really do want us wasting our lives with their stupid RNG :\

Assuming the same abilities that would knock the DS's base power to 243. Blegh.

Sp-24
Dec 11, 2012, 08:03 AM
Oh yeah, that Power III... Guess I'm an idiot, then, and Charc is even weaker than I thought. Those purple weapons better have some useful hidden ability on them, because otherwise they really are pretty pointless.

Guess I was right the first time, Sega really is just throwing a bone to people who want a 10* thing.

And as for the topic at hand, I like Alystine more, since I think it looks a lot better, it isn't a knockoff of a much superior weapon and, as it turns out, it's stronger, too.

Zyrusticae
Dec 11, 2012, 09:43 AM
I don't care, I just want the bloody skin.

The RNG is screwing me over for the damn charm to begin with, not like I have much choice. I've killed over 500 of the things (AT LEAST) by now, still no charm.

Fucking dick move, man, seeing all these people who get it without trying.

CelestialBlade
Dec 11, 2012, 09:52 AM
I wish Gwanah Double wasn't so ungodly powerful and worth hunting, it's ugly as sin and stuff like Fossil Tricks and the Pyroxene double saber look way cooler :lol: Gotta hate that RNG though...put weeks of time and effort into hunting something, just so you can have absolutely nothing to show for it while some other person dances by you with the weapon you want, that they found by accident. Trust me, I'm something like 0/5 on things I actually wanted to hunt for. Bought every single half-decent weapon I have. I still think they took back the drop rate boost with the Ruins update because so many item record numbers plummeted and I've seen maybe two red boxes since then.

This game needs weapon reskinning. That'd be awesome.

Ce'Nedra
Dec 11, 2012, 10:19 AM
Ruins charm looks much better and Lamba Artisten is more common then loli's in the lobby....Obv choice for me, RC all the way, IF I can ever find one....

Yunfa
Dec 11, 2012, 11:58 AM
I don't care, I just want the bloody skin.

The RNG is screwing me over for the damn charm to begin with, not like I have much choice. I've killed over 500 of the things (AT LEAST) by now, still no charm.

Fucking dick move, man, seeing all these people who get it without trying.

Only 500? I've killed over 500 Quartz Dragon which netted 38 Crystal Draa and nothing to show for it, only TWO Quartz Caliburs; quit your whining.

Zyrusticae
Dec 11, 2012, 12:11 PM
Only 500? I've killed over 500 Quartz Dragon which netted 38 Crystal Draa and nothing to show for it, only TWO Quartz Caliburs; quit your whining.
That's nice. I don't give a shit if you have worse luck. Mine is bad enough.

And you at least have something to show for it. I got nothin'.

CelestialBlade
Dec 11, 2012, 12:19 PM

That's nice. I don't give a shit if you have worse luck. Mine is bad enough.

And you at least have something to show for it. I got nothin'.
Stuff like this makes me wish they'd either give us the option of doing COs for COMPARABLE rares (not this weak pyroxene stuff) or implement the same thing they just did for matter board items, where if you kill so many things you're guaranteed the drop. Make it some crazy high number for kills like 500-1000 or something, I don't care, just give me the feeling I'm making progress towards something. Love this game, I really do, but the pure-RNG setup is really hurting the experience for me as a treasure hunter. I'm not asking for easier rares, I'm asking for the simple knowledge that I'm absolutely working towards something and that, in time, I will have something to show for my time. It's kinda nice to have that in games.

Wish my Japanese were better, would love to translate that and submit it as feedback...

Alenoir
Dec 11, 2012, 12:42 PM
Stuff like this makes me wish they'd either give us the option of doing COs for COMPARABLE rares (not this weak pyroxene stuff) or implement the same thing they just did for matter board items, where if you kill so many things you're guaranteed the drop. Make it some crazy high number for kills like 500-1000 or something, I don't care, just give me the feeling I'm making progress towards something. Love this game, I really do, but the pure-RNG setup is really hurting the experience for me as a treasure hunter.

Isn't that how it works in basically ALL grinding type games? I don't think I can name one game off the top of my head that will guarantee you a rare if you kill something a said amount of times or under some other conditions.

Maybe I just come from the age of Korean MMORPGs though, I don't know, but I'm used to this kind of RNG stuff with things at the drop rate of 0.01%.

Sp-24
Dec 11, 2012, 12:59 PM
Well, Sega definitely does come from the age of Korean MMOs. And while they do listen to the players, they still want to get away with as much gambling as possible, because believe it or not, gambling passion makes a lot more money than satisfaction. And I don't know much about the Japanese MMO scene, but if PSO2's main competitors really are DWO and some Korean games, then Sega can get away with so much more frustrating RNG escapades here that you should be thankful for what you have (or, in Zyrusticae's case, don't have).

Enforcer MKV
Dec 11, 2012, 01:16 PM
hmm...

Yup, sticking with the Lambda afterall.

Think it looks better, anyway. :p

CelestialBlade
Dec 11, 2012, 01:23 PM
Isn't that how it works in basically ALL grinding type games? I don't think I can name one game off the top of my head that will guarantee you a rare if you kill something a said amount of times or under some other conditions.

Maybe I just come from the age of Korean MMORPGs though, I don't know, but I'm used to this kind of RNG stuff with things at the drop rate of 0.01%.
Even Ragnarok Online had rare weapon quests, it's not uncommon in my experience. You've still got to grind a lot to get what you want, that's perfectly fine, but it at least gives you a tangible goal to work towards. It's not like that sort of system has to slash into their profits--make the AC scratch rare drop boosts affect quest drops too. I just think it'd be a nice gameplay addition, and it's not meant to replace traditional hunting--obviously you wouldn't be questing for a really nice 10* that also has 50 element and a boss soul and shit--but at least you could earn something, and that keeps people playing. When people complain about how there's nothing to do and RNG-hunting is pointless, weapon quests give them a reason to play and to potentially be a paying customer. Just a thought.

Drifting Fable
Dec 11, 2012, 01:50 PM
Noooooopeeeeee.

I might cave for the blue version of the Ruin Charm. But not for purple.

Shadowth117
Dec 11, 2012, 01:52 PM
Even Ragnarok Online had rare weapon quests, it's not uncommon in my experience. You've still got to grind a lot to get what you want, that's perfectly fine, but it at least gives you a tangible goal to work towards. It's not like that sort of system has to slash into their profits--make the AC scratch rare drop boosts affect quest drops too. I just think it'd be a nice gameplay addition, and it's not meant to replace traditional hunting--obviously you wouldn't be questing for a really nice 10* that also has 50 element and a boss soul and shit--but at least you could earn something, and that keeps people playing. When people complain about how there's nothing to do and RNG-hunting is pointless, weapon quests give them a reason to play and to potentially be a paying customer. Just a thought.

You know, PSU HAD something like that for a few weapons. You could get what was for a long time the most powerful sword, bow, and rifle by doing special, somewhat difficult tasks in the story missions.

JP PSU also had better options for its good weapons towards the end. The manufacturer weapons were very nice to get (and had somewhat of a prototype for the affixing idea) since they involved using fair amounts of uncommon, but not ridiculously rare, materials. If not common, than they were at least buyable items. These were usually expensive, but at least anyone could obtain them. I will admit the final form which involved gold bars could be stupidly expensive, but aside from that it was a great idea to me.

Alenoir
Dec 11, 2012, 02:26 PM
Even Ragnarok Online had rare weapon quests, it's not uncommon in my experience.

Ahh, Ragnarok Online, my speciality (10+ years RO player here). RO rant-ish thing and whatnot following.

[spoiler-box]Let me see... By rare weapon quest I assume you mean the Level 4 stuffs, yes? Those requires you to hunt low drop rate gemstones off mini-boss/boss (one drop at a time), and you need some ...20? 30? of them per batch. Then you go through Paper Scissor Rock for a chance to make the weapon, and if you lose half of your gem stack is gone.

At the end of the day, they're not even that great of a weapon, since they don't come with slots, thus no cards, thus no stuff that actually amplfies your damage.

It's either that or you wait for the 4th seal quest to open up and do more paper/scissor/rock frustration with a certain dwarf so you get a chance to pull an Ice Pick out of the weapon pool (assuming you're not a sin), then battle with the RNG to drill a slot into your Ice Pick at what, 10% success rate? If it fails? Your shiny new weapon's gone. Succeed in drilling that slot? Now try to get this to +10. Since it's a Lv4, everything beyond +4 have a chance to destroy the weapon.

Of course, there are things that help you with success chance and there are things that prevents you from losing your weapon, but that's well into the pay2win territory.

But yeah, the better equips in RO involves faaaar more RNGing, funding, and grinding than anything else ever are in this game.[/spoiler-box]

I agree with you about quests that give good equips, but matterboard does that in a way already, though. The Vadar subunit MB drop is actually quite good if you don't mind it not having a soul.

With that said, I wouldn't mind a quest of grinding or time attack-ish thing for a 8*~9* VH rare or something. >.>

CelestialBlade
Dec 11, 2012, 04:34 PM
Ahh, Ragnarok Online, my speciality (10+ years RO player here). RO rant-ish thing and whatnot following.
Ah, a fellow victim...yeah, you were always better off hunting rares in that game, but I think that should be the case in PSO2 as well. I'd like to see comparable rares from difficult COs, but the potential for dropped rares to be stronger/have better abilities should still be there.

With that said, I wouldn't mind a quest of grinding or time attack-ish thing for a 8*~9* VH rare or something. >.>
Pretty much what I had in mind. No harm in that system.

NoiseHERO
Dec 11, 2012, 04:40 PM
Well I already have a +10 artisan with +60 atk....

So even though I actually like pink/purple lasers and think gloam looks cooler... This is a situation where I can't go looks over stats. simply because of all the money I spent on the other and... LOL @ grinding and affixing 10* items!

Skye-Fox713
Dec 11, 2012, 05:22 PM
With the proxyine shop At least I know that i'll be getting an upgrade to my rifle. I'm still using the Vita Laser.

Macman
Dec 11, 2012, 06:17 PM
The only thing I can think of that'll make these proxyine shop weapons worth a damn is if they're all-class. But then again the OP's example pretty much negates the sword's viability.

Sp-24
Dec 11, 2012, 06:30 PM
The other thing that those weapons have going for them is them being 10*, which means that it will probably be possible to exchange them for ExCubes in the Recycle Shop (if the stones are reasonably easy to get, of course).

jooozek
Dec 11, 2012, 06:31 PM
I'm not getting anything from that shop for sure. Too much trauma with grinding that 10* stuff and those items seem to be inferior to the cheap-to-buy-easy-to-grind 7-9* rares.

EvilMag
Dec 11, 2012, 06:32 PM
The only thing I can think of that'll make these proxyine shop weapons worth a damn is if they're all-class. But then again the OP's example pretty much negates the sword's viability.

I'm thinking they may be all-class since they were all highlighted in the video.

gigawuts
Dec 11, 2012, 06:35 PM
Pyroxene weapons will be useful if you can get the stones from CO's that can be done at, like, level 40, or drops without a stupid high amount of farming.

edit: Hey, that's a point...they ARE all highlighted. What was the class of the person who bought the sword?

Also, if it wasn't mentioned, it is indeed power III. I checked the video frame by frame a ways back.

NoiseHERO
Dec 11, 2012, 06:39 PM
the google docs spreadsheet listed that sword as all-class.

Either way I definitely want elysion for when I start leveling my FO/TE/TE/FO.

Valkyrie Lovrina
Dec 11, 2012, 06:40 PM
edit: Hey, that's a point...they ARE all highlighted. What was the class of the person who bought the sword?
they were Hunter I think. you can see their sub-palette for a brief second in the video.

EvilMag
Dec 11, 2012, 06:42 PM
Pyroxene weapons will be useful if you can get the stones from CO's that can be done at, like, level 4, or drops without a stupid high amount of farming.

Also, if it wasn't mentioned, it is indeed power III. I checked the video frame by frame a ways back.
I was able to stop the video at the right time. His palette had Fury Stance and War cry so he could be a hunter.

CelestialBlade
Dec 11, 2012, 06:50 PM
Oooh, all-class? Okay, that does help...

Bellion
Dec 11, 2012, 07:06 PM
Wow, I didn't notice that they were all highlighted, good catch. I can't wait to use the クラフトプロジオン(Craft Plosion?) for my Gunner. Fury Viper just doesn't cut it for me as an all class launcher after using an SSPN for so long.

gigawuts
Dec 11, 2012, 11:11 PM
Hm, just watched the trailer. Something worth noting is even though they're all highlighted, and none have a red X, the player (it's Ash by the way, yes as in the template HUmar from PSO1, love how they use those names for the template classes here) doesn't actually meet the requirements for the item. It needs 450 s-def, but he only has 344 and is level 20.

The item has a blue circle in the info window, next to the thumbnail. Anyone remember what that means? Does that just mean it's untradeable?

Anyway, this is just meaningless speculation seeing as it's said to go live when the servers are back up, but just noticed some more info and thought I'd point it out.

Kirine
Dec 11, 2012, 11:23 PM
Lambda Art is all class no?

Though I can see other all class getting 10* all class version very appealing.

Enforcer MKV
Dec 11, 2012, 11:34 PM
Lambda Art is all class no?

It is.

gigawuts
Dec 11, 2012, 11:39 PM
It is indeed. My first thought about these being allclass was they wouldn't want such powerful weapons being the standard, but for swords that standard already exists...and is stronger, has tekker affixes (lucky rise, etc.), and is kind of pricey for new players.

Hopefully this is them realizing the weapon inconsistencies and patching it up. With luck, there will be a weapon with this design for every type as well. I'd love to see wired lances with this design style, or a wand.

Kirine
Dec 11, 2012, 11:52 PM
It is indeed. My first thought about these being allclass was they wouldn't want such powerful weapons being the standard, but for swords that standard already exists...and is stronger, has tekker affixes (lucky rise, etc.), and is kind of pricey for new players.

Hopefully this is them realizing the weapon inconsistencies and patching it up. With luck, there will be a weapon with this design for every type as well. I'd love to see wired lances with this design style, or a wand.

I noticed that weapons such as Lambda Schwann, Lambda Artisen, etc. that are all class yet extremely powerful (if not the strongest non 10☆ weapons) are extremely pricey and desirable.

One of the main concerns of sub classing is finding the proper weapon to use for it. Often these all-class weapons available are often sub-par to any traditional weapons that is only tailored to that class. Though when you have a Lambda Schwann or Lamda Artisen, that damage limitations seems lofty and now you have a GU/RA that can fight with the fury full force of a fully graded gunner and ranger, or a FI/HU whose destruction is on par with full power.

The weaker version of the traditional 10☆ weapon may not seem appealing, but if they are in general all class, can grind them to 50 element, they may replaced the other class's all class weapons as a stronger, more viable alternative method. Of course this is assuming that the new stone are of course obtainable with just enough degree of hardiness to make one feel they earn the weapon, but not too much that it is better to just grind for the original.

vPharaohv
Dec 12, 2012, 03:18 AM
How do you get the exchange items for the new shop anyway?

gigawuts
Dec 12, 2012, 03:22 AM
Well, the new magic rock shop is in the excube/PD shop section. No idea how to get these rocks. They're not available from the PD or excube shops either, just checked 'em on a whim.

Edit: Nothing in any recycle shops either

Coatl
Dec 12, 2012, 03:29 AM
You get them from completing the Dark Falz Emergency Quest.

Sp-24
Dec 12, 2012, 03:56 AM
The quest itself is in 2 hours, so we'll soon see how rare those stones are.

Skye-Fox713
Dec 12, 2012, 04:07 AM
The quest itself is in 2 hours, so we'll soon see how rare those stones are.

Indeed and it also looks like these new weapons are the best in slot all class weapons for their respective categories as well.

Z-0
Dec 12, 2012, 04:10 AM
Well Lambda Aristin is still better than Ruins Gloom. . .

And Lambda Schvern is still better than Chrome Rain. ._.

Sp-24
Dec 12, 2012, 04:12 AM
Also, looks like all 5 weapons require the same stone (Iritista), so at least Sega wasn't planning to flood our inventories with tons of "currency" items in this update.

Oh, and all 5 of them seem to require defense stats to be equipped, and they are all lit up for me right now, even though I only have enough T.Defense for one of them. Are we sure that those weapons are equippable by all classes, anyway?

Z-0
Dec 12, 2012, 04:13 AM
They are definitely available to all classes because it says so in the description.

They'll just grey out when you buy them.

Skye-Fox713
Dec 12, 2012, 04:25 AM
Well Lambda Aristin is still better than Ruins Gloom. . .

And Lambda Schvern is still better than Chrome Rain. ._.

True but if your a fighter sub hunter and still want to use swords, the Ruins Gloom would be the best in slot for that option as far as I know.

Also, looks like all 5 weapons require the same stone (Iritista), so at least Sega wasn't planning to flood our inventories with tons of "currency" items in this update.

Oh, and all 5 of them seem to require defense stats to be equipped, and they are all lit up for me right now, even though I only have enough T.Defense for one of them. Are we sure that those weapons are equippable by all classes, anyway?

My current set up is Gunner sub Force and if the weapons from the proxine shop were class locked the Sword, Double saber, launcher and tails would all have red X's on them but they don't. So that's the first indicator that they are Universal class weapons.

gigawuts
Dec 12, 2012, 04:29 AM
Lambda Aristin is allclass, and even in shops items are greyed out if you can't equip them. This shop is probably not set up to show greyed icons or the red crossed out symbol, but that's moot since it's confirmed by this point.

Skye-Fox713
Dec 12, 2012, 04:35 AM
Lambda Aristin is allclass, and even in shops items are greyed out if you can't equip them. This shop is probably not set up to show greyed icons or the red crossed out symbol, but that's moot since it's confirmed by this point.

ahh, didn't know that.

Sp-24
Dec 12, 2012, 04:36 AM
Well, yeah, but each of them requires 450 points in a certain defense stat, and typically, only your main class can have that much if you don't raise your defenses, so I got suspicious. But yeah, the last sentence of their description says that they are available to all classes.

And that defense requirement bugs me. Beyond using a sword as a Fighter and a wand as a Force I don't see much use for these weapons. I still have to look forward to either Alystine or, hopefully, Madam's Umbrella as a Force/Hunter.

Skye-Fox713
Dec 12, 2012, 04:49 AM
Well, yeah, but each of them requires 450 points in a certain defense stat, and typically, only your main class can have that much if you don't raise your defenses, so I got suspicious. But yeah, the last sentence of their description says that they are available to all classes.

And that defense requirement bugs me. Beyond using a sword as a Fighter and a wand as a Force I don't see much use for these weapons. I still have to look forward to either Alystine or, hopefully, Madam's Umbrella as a Force/Hunter.

Indeed even the rifle dosn't have much use for a ranger sub sense its only use is for Weak Bullet of which the Bouquet Rifle and is more common variant do just fine. Though for people whom are desperate for upgrades these weapons will probably fit the bill pretty good. Or at least give some people a tangible goal for a semi decent rare weapon instead of relying on the RNG system for rare weapon drops.

gigawuts
Dec 12, 2012, 04:52 AM
Indeed even the rifle dosn't have much use for a ranger sub sense its only use is for Weak Bullet of which the Bouquet Rifle and is more common variant do just fine. Though for people whom are desperate for upgrades these weapons will probably fit the bill pretty good. Or at least give some people a tangible goal for a semi decent rare weapon instead of relying on the RNG system for rare weapon drops.

Yeah, now they're just relying on the RNG system to give the falz EMQ, and other players to actually do it (Which I expect they will 90% of the time, but still).

I'm just hoping we don't get just one stone for it. 20 EMQ's minimum before you can get any of these? Cripes.

Sp-24
Dec 12, 2012, 05:18 AM
Well, if those stones aren't bound to your account, then it is very much possible that we will only be getting one per quest.

CelestialBlade
Dec 12, 2012, 05:42 AM
You get them from completing the Dark Falz Emergency Quest.
That's...certainly unexpected, if that's true. Chances are we only get one per EQ, which means it's gonna be weeks before ANYONE is able to utilize the new shop at all. Don't get me wrong, super-pumped about the Falz EQ (that I'm about to miss, why couldn't it be an hour earlier XD) but it's just a bizarre means of acquisition and I'm not sure why you implement something that nobody can use until an update or two later. Oh well, a collecting we shall go!

This also might be the least grindy thing they've ever done :P It's all kinda luck-based, you can't grind for this one.

Coatl
Dec 12, 2012, 06:17 AM
3 Dark Falz EQs completed so far 0 stones.

gigawuts
Dec 12, 2012, 06:19 AM
3 Dark Falz EQs completed so far 0 stones.

I'm betting it's only after he's defeated.

Coatl
Dec 12, 2012, 06:45 AM
OMFG THAT WAS AWESOME.
Oh, and got 2 stones. They are bound.

gigawuts
Dec 12, 2012, 06:47 AM
Yeah, 2 stones here too.

I found 2 mace of adamans, which was neat, but they match the club of laconium in (lack of) strength. Somebody found an untekked knuckle off the palmy mashy guys.

edit: Unrelated but notable, elder soul drops off palmy guys as well as falz himself and is +30 tatk and +3 PP.

CelestialBlade
Dec 12, 2012, 06:54 AM
I guess two isn't bad. Being bound means no shops, so they've kept true to their 10* methodology.

Coatl
Dec 12, 2012, 06:57 AM
So everyone got two?

mommy_cornelia
Dec 12, 2012, 06:58 AM
I got 3 iritista stones :o

gigawuts
Dec 12, 2012, 07:01 AM
Somebody in our group got 5.

EvilMag
Dec 12, 2012, 07:01 AM
I got 4

Zyrusticae
Dec 12, 2012, 01:34 PM
I got 0

OHWAIT-

*sigh*

consume
Dec 12, 2012, 02:04 PM
I got 5

Zyrusticae
Dec 13, 2012, 10:21 AM
I've got 8 so far after two Falz emergencies.

Looks like it won't take me more than a week to get my first 10*. Woo!

(I don't look forward to grinding the damn thing, tho)

Ryo
Dec 13, 2012, 05:55 PM
I got 5 from my first run. I'm not that pumped about any of the weapons though, except maybe the double saber, since all I have on that front is a 6*