PDA

View Full Version : trouble understanding attribute and abillity grinding

psycho4r5
Dec 11, 2012, 05:48 PM
ok so when adding abbilities I am really confused. so from what I gather I take the weapon I want to add abillities too and then I take the weapon with the abilities I want on it but then how does it work from there. will the abilities I want to add replace the weapons abillities or will it add them in addition to the ones I have like I have my 7star sword that has mirage and exp boost on it but I want to keep teh exp bosst but replace mirage is this possible?? Im really confused with how all this works even after reading the guide so the more detailed your guys response is the better.

I am completely lost with the attribute grinding, what exactly are sttributes are those the elemental percentages? so I know I need my target weapon and a material weapon of the same name but thats all I know how exactly does it work from there?

UnLucky
Dec 11, 2012, 05:55 PM
Every time you do anything with abilities, you remove every single one from all items involved, then you can add up to the original amount of slots plus one (adding an extra reduces the chance of each one sticking). Special abilities like Exp/Meseta/Rare Drop cannot be transfered or applied 'again.' Unupgradeable abilities like Souls have a higher chance to be applied if you have multiple copies, the others can combine into the next higher level.

Attributes just increase if you consume the same type of item. The element value increases more if the sacrificial item has an element, and even more if the element matches.

psycho4r5
Dec 11, 2012, 06:08 PM
ok so say we ahve sword x with poison and exp boost and thsi is my target weapon then we have weapon y with exp boost and mirage. when I add the material weapon y I then select 2 abilities (has 2 slots) so can I select poison from my target weapon and then mirage from the second weapon or do they all have to come from the material weapon? also what happens if it is unsuccesful?

Anduril
Dec 11, 2012, 06:17 PM
ok so say we ahve sword x with poison and exp boost and thsi is my target weapon then we have weapon y with exp boost and mirage. when I add the material weapon y I then select 2 abilities (has 2 slots) so can I select poison from my target weapon and then mirage from the second weapon or do they all have to come from the material weapon? also what happens if it is unsuccesful?
Yes, you pick an choose the abilities you want from any weapon involved in the process. If the ability adding is unsuccessful you lose the ability and the material weapon.

psycho4r5
Dec 11, 2012, 06:19 PM
damn ok so you dont risk losing your target weapon but you do risk losing the material weapon? is there anyway to increase the chances of success because they are kinda low for certain things like 40%

UnLucky
Dec 11, 2012, 07:00 PM
Yeah, you can get 能力追加成功率+5% from FUN scratch, or 10%/20%/30% from other sources