PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 EU - On the Vita?

SC
Dec 12, 2012, 07:31 AM
Hey guys and gals.

This question has most likely already been answered in a previous thread, so I apologise in advance if this is the case.

I have been dicussing with friends of mine regarding PSO2 on the Vita, and weather the EU are getting it?

I know that JP are looking to get it in Feb, and PSO2(ONLINE) its in its closed Beta stage (I believe) but are we getting it on the Vita?

I have two reasons for asking. 1) I haven't got a PC/Laptop capable to run it, and I lack the funds to purchase such a system. 2) I am getting a PSVita for christmas from my family, and I wouldn't want it to be a waste of money is PSO2 isn't being released in the EU. (It's the main reason I want one!)

If anyone has any info, please let me know.

Thanks

SC

jooozek
Dec 12, 2012, 07:32 AM
At this point you can only speculate as there is no official info.

SC
Dec 12, 2012, 07:38 AM
Thanks Jooozek, for the update.

UnLucky
Dec 12, 2012, 07:39 AM
Could always import the game

SC
Dec 12, 2012, 07:50 AM
UnLucky, if PSO2 goes to US and not EU, then I will import it. I'm not missing out on this!

EXPFULL
Dec 12, 2012, 08:33 AM
Why wait? Just set it up as located in Japan when you get it on Christmas day, make a JP PSN account via the Vita, then just download the free game in Feb when it's released.

Until then, you'll still be able to download (might need to eBay some JP PSN vouchers) games and retail games will just work out of the box. If it's been released in the EU/US and you've got your language set to English the games will just work.

Also, that way you're on the good servers!