PDA

View Full Version : Getting rid of Tech Disks: Lvl 15, 20, 30 and Megid 27

Jae
Mar 30, 2003, 05:12 PM
Does anybody need any of these? I'm trying to get them out of my bank so please make an offer. I'm mainly looking for HP mats, but I need a good shield for my secondary character too. I know some of my wants are a little crazy for just tech disks, but there's not much else I really need. If all else fails, I'll take Photon Drops too.

Wants (in order of preference):
HP Mats
God/Luck
God/Ability
Gatlings/Vulcans with at least 50% hit (preferably Mind or Charge)
Standstill Shield
Kasami Bracer
RA weapons (no common 9-stars please)
Photon Drops are ok

Here's what I have:

Level 6
Anti x3

Level 15
Shifta
Zalure
Resta

Level 19
Shifta
Jellen

Level 20
Foie x4
*Gifoie x2 (only 1 pending, 1 more remaining)
*Rafoie
-
Zonde x3
Gizonde x2
Razonde x3
-
Barta
Rabarta x2
-
Deband
Zalure
-
Resta x2

Level 27
*Megid

Level 30
*Shifta
*Jellen

Misc.
Mind Mats x13
Evade Mats x38
Def Mats x25
-
Amplifier of Foie
Amplifier of Gifoie

NOTE: Anything with an asterisk (*) next to it is already pending in a trade. I will cross out items as trades are completed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jae on 2003-03-31 12:35 ]</font>

NGEvangelion4
Mar 30, 2003, 05:18 PM
Dark Meteor for

Level 20
Foie
Gifoie
Rafoie
Zonde
Gizonde
Razonde
Barta
Rabarta
Deband
Zalure
Resta

Level 27
Megid

Level 30
Shifta
Jellen

?

Jae
Mar 30, 2003, 08:56 PM
I'm sorry Evangelion, I'm going to have to decline that offer. That seems an awful lot of useful techs to trade for a gun that I won't use (I'm one of those anal legits http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif). Do you have anything else? I know I wasn't too specific when I said "RA weapons", but I guess you could say that I have most of the guns under the Greennill ID already. That's why I'm looking for common mechs with 50% hit or better.

I probably won't be signing on again until tomorrow, so keep those offers coming people. I know there's some tech-deficient players out there... I've played with a lot of them lol. So come out of the woodwork and offer me some HP mats! Pretty please? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Anyone that PMed me, check your PMs.

El_Diablo_
Mar 30, 2003, 09:45 PM
I have 4 pdrops at the moment and i will give u 1 for both ur lvl 30techs

El_Diablo_
Mar 30, 2003, 09:47 PM
I also want some of you lvl 20ish techs.

Chris_Soul
Mar 30, 2003, 11:17 PM
dude, level 30 techs, doesnt matter what the hell they are, go for a shitload more then ONE photon drop

Jae
Mar 31, 2003, 03:44 PM
I'm sorry Diablo, but I'm going to have to decline your offer for the level 30s. Which lvl 20 techs were you interested in and what were you going to offer for them?

I added a few wants to the list, although I'm not sure if what's left will net any of that for me. Also I put asterisks next to anything that's already pending in a trade. But remember... HP mats are gold to me so if you're hoarding any of them please make an offer if you need these techs. C'mon HUnewearls and RAmarls, I know you're out there!

Also, anyone that's maxing out their stats... you know you want my def/evp mats. lol