PDA

View Full Version : changing affix on Pyroxene Shop Weapons

suzaku0zero0
Dec 12, 2012, 08:30 PM
All weapons in the Pyroxene Shop have a lvl 3 atk + mutation,
any ideas on which better affix to put on these weapons, and if yes, the best method to achieve this?

e.g. would you want lvl 3 atk and lvl 3 stamina instead of the default affix?? and to achieve this my fodder would need 1x lvl 3 atk and 2x lvl 3 staminar?

or would you add another slot?

Shadowth117
Dec 12, 2012, 08:34 PM
All weapons in the Pyroxene Shop have a lvl 3 atk + mutation,
any ideas on which better affix to put on these weapons, and if yes, the best method to achieve this?

e.g. would you want lvl 3 atk and lvl 3 stamina instead of the default affix?? and to achieve this my fodder would need 1x lvl 3 atk and 2x lvl 3 staminar?

or would you add another slot?

It depends on whatever you're going for honestly. Whatever you want. Power III + whatever soul will work just fine like any other weapon if you want.

CelestialBlade
Dec 12, 2012, 08:43 PM
Gonna attempt to get a status effect as a third affix on mine, to take advantage of Chase Advance. Otherwise I think it's an excellent setup, unless I wanted to replace Power III with a Vol Soul, but not that big a deal.

Syklo
Dec 12, 2012, 08:55 PM
On the subject of affixes

What's the creation and transfer rate of Ability 3?

gigawuts
Dec 12, 2012, 09:52 PM
Doesn't mutation boost those same level 3 affixes? That's a good chunk of the work work of soul + atk III, isn't it?

CelestialBlade
Dec 12, 2012, 10:14 PM
On the subject of affixes

What's the creation and transfer rate of Ability 3?
It's something like 10% by itself. I think Mutation adds a 30% onto that for III abilities.

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 12, 2012, 10:18 PM
I just notice those weapons are based on def

Also I hope they grind well because the base attack is SUPER low compared to the stuff I'm using...
Then again they're all class which is a huge plus :)

I can learn to enjoy GU and also have my love of cluster bullet'n things lol