PDA

View Full Version : MATTERBOARD PAGE 5: Can't continue?

Engeline
Dec 13, 2012, 02:19 AM
I've complete all necessary parts for page 5 of matterboard.(Which is the volcano area)
And I've done the CO's from Aki and Light. I've completed the 1 player story mission 5 times already with Shion not showing up to give me page 6. Can anyone help explain why it's not working?
----------
*sigh* bumped left out the mini detail that you had to do a particular thing to finish the mission's second half, a friend of mine told me how to do it, close this thread~

Silver_Wyrm
Dec 13, 2012, 03:51 AM
while we have a matter board thread, I have the second board pretty much done...but then nothing, no cutscenes or anything. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do from here

UnLucky
Dec 13, 2012, 03:53 AM
Story quests!

blace
Dec 13, 2012, 03:56 AM
while we have a matter board thread, I have the second board pretty much done...but then nothing, no cutscenes or anything. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do from here
At the quest counter, when you look under story the story should now have half of a crown there, meaning there is another story option instead of the previous two presented. You'll be taking the left in the fork instead.

NoiseHERO
Dec 14, 2012, 06:51 AM
*sigh* bumped left out the mini detail that you ha-

You don't know how much work that guy does so you guys don't have to google translate every move you make.

Just saiyan.