PDA

View Full Version : bad connection in em's

Silver_Wyrm
Dec 14, 2012, 09:25 AM
Every time there is emergency mission I start lagging and dcing ingame hardcore but my net is still fine. Anyone else experience this? I cant even get through the checking files right now...

ZIE creations
Dec 14, 2012, 04:26 PM
I haven't had any connection issues that were not on my end, but I have had the game crash when in Emergency Quests while in Fullscreen mode (fullscreen mode was a temporary fix for my mouse-keyboard delay too >.<)

You should test your network and check, even if your connection is fine, your transfer amounts. I'd imagine playing an epic Emergency Quest has a higher data req. then just normal run around missions.

blace
Dec 14, 2012, 04:29 PM
It's worse now with the Dark Falz EM causing everyone to sign in and crowd the blocks.

The best way to avoid lag and possibly disconnecting is to find a less populated block when it's about to start.

Angelo
Dec 14, 2012, 05:40 PM
Yeah it's because the popular blocks fill up.

Melodys
Dec 14, 2012, 09:36 PM
I have that kind of problem too when it takes around a couple of minutes to load the campship and by that time, several people had already started the eq.

Best way is to load the campship first via a random quest and ask friends to join your party at the counter.

ArcaneTechs
Dec 14, 2012, 10:39 PM
Lags like crazy when walking in the lobby or when trying to get to the counter for me, i usually do a free field lobby 15min ahead of time and get into the block i need to be in and kill 15minutes by running around the field and then head back to the camp ship and start the EQ, slight lag when selecting a quest but better than slow motion menus in the lobby. also i'll get disconnected sometimes with the forever loading screen because theres too much people if im going through the lobby gate

Silver_Wyrm
Dec 15, 2012, 09:30 AM
I haven't had any connection issues that were not on my end, but I have had the game crash when in Emergency Quests while in Fullscreen mode (fullscreen mode was a temporary fix for my mouse-keyboard delay too >.<)

You should test your network and check, even if your connection is fine, your transfer amounts. I'd imagine playing an epic Emergency Quest has a higher data req. then just normal run around missions.

its not just int he mission, I disconnect out of it then it takes me 8 minutes to get from character select to looking for parties, if Im lucky.