PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 did falz just shrink?

adonis565
Dec 14, 2012, 05:45 PM
in the movie he was like the size of a planet and when i watched the boss fight he not that big

gravityvx
Dec 14, 2012, 05:47 PM
Yep shrunk by an extremely large amount, but the fights still fun so eh.

Zyrusticae
Dec 14, 2012, 05:50 PM
He really did shrink quite a bit. But let's face it, it'd be impossible to fight him in his planet-sized form.

Macman
Dec 14, 2012, 05:52 PM
I guess he was shrinking as he was sending his arms out at everyone and the players kept murdering them.

Shirai
Dec 14, 2012, 05:52 PM
Never noticed this, must pay attention more.

Fighting a planet-size falz would be horrid for so many people,lol

Keyblade59
Dec 14, 2012, 06:02 PM
Planet-size falz will drop me 5 meseta

Sp-24
Dec 14, 2012, 06:07 PM
I wouldn't mind fighting a planet-sized Falz at all. Haven't had my fix of Shadow of Colossus since, well, that game.

gigawuts
Dec 14, 2012, 06:12 PM
I'm amused by the idea of us all piloting either giant robots in the forms of our characters, or each player getting to pilot an entire pioneer.

That would qualify as endgame sequel material. Flying your own fucking pioneer.

The culmination of several hundred years of progress: Every citizen has a pioneer.

Ryo
Dec 14, 2012, 06:25 PM
I think it'd be cool to have a series of QTEs involving dashing up and jumping between several Falz Arms at high speed to get a good shot in on a weak spot on the main, planetary-sized body, then fight three or four Falz Hunars on the back of the body in order to continue attacking the weak spot.

Keyblade59
Dec 14, 2012, 06:25 PM
I'm amused by the idea of us all piloting either giant robots in the forms of our characters, or each player getting to pilot an entire pioneer.

That would qualify as endgame sequel material. Flying your own fucking pioneer.

The culmination of several hundred years of progress: Every citizen has a pioneer.

You saw the destroyed ships around you, massive ships filled with advance technology can't stop Falz, only 12 four to eight feet tall people with pee shooters, knifes, and matches can stop a dark deity.

The Walrus
Dec 14, 2012, 07:10 PM
We're the most badass galactic force to ever exist, something like Dark Falz isn't gonna be able to defeat us

plasism
Dec 14, 2012, 07:25 PM
Maybe he is simply condensing his power to become more powerful?

Galax
Dec 14, 2012, 08:41 PM
With those noodle arms? He got weaker. That's the point of the Falz Arms fight, isn't it? Weakening Falz to prepare a strike at the core?

Syklo
Dec 14, 2012, 08:51 PM
He shrunk by using his hands too much at the REAL weak point :wink:

Sp-24
Dec 14, 2012, 08:53 PM
Now thinking of it, we might get a planet-sized Falz after all. Does anybody know where does the new field that's coming out this month take place?

Punisher106
Dec 14, 2012, 09:04 PM
Maybe we all just grew in size to fight him. Magic grow rays and whatnot.

Angry_Ryudo
Dec 14, 2012, 09:22 PM
More or less like Galactus. :S

Kyra Tierney
Dec 14, 2012, 09:42 PM
Now thinking of it, we might get a planet-sized Falz after all. Does anybody know where does the new field that's coming out this month take place?

Isn't it in pink tower/tree?

BIG OLAF
Dec 14, 2012, 09:45 PM
I would have liked to run up his body and arms whilst dodging smaller Darkers and maybe lasers and other traps on his surface, whilst working our way towards his hands. Then, after they're all broken, you run to his chest and attack there. That's how I thought the fight was going to play out. Oh well, it's still entertaining.

NoiseHERO
Dec 14, 2012, 09:57 PM
Maybe he breaks into multiple falz elders....

Or maybe we use our photon powers to turn into giant humanoid things. I MEAN all the Falz type masters ARE like power ranger villians, so we probably get megazords too like giga said.

Also in the arms fight, you can see the arkz city/ships in the background shooting multiple lasers to defend themselves. But apparently they're not as strong as emotional anime characters.

supersonix9
Dec 14, 2012, 10:06 PM
it's a glitch. they fix in next update

yoshiblue
Dec 14, 2012, 10:18 PM
They should hire some ex members from Factor 5 to do some rouge squadron like missions for PSO2.

Omega-z
Dec 14, 2012, 10:42 PM
More or less like Galactus. :S

^ I think He's right the New cut scene After you beat him ........... :-o Big time on the Timeline now then ever BF.

[SPOILER-BOX] There are 3 other powerful being's other then Falz now?.....Maybec Falz is one of the many children of PF?.......and there going to release her:-o check the new translation thread in the Game help forum section to see the video.:rappy:[/SPOILER-BOX]

BIG OLAF
Dec 14, 2012, 10:45 PM
Maybec Falz is one of the many children of PF?

Obviously, since every Falz is a child of the Profound Darkness.

Rien
Dec 14, 2012, 10:54 PM
I was expecting something like God of War sized fights, not something where you can just sit at the very edge of a platform and whack away like a World o' Whatcraft raid boss.

Of course, Kratos in God of War had some serious ways to get around compared to us, but still.

Temprus
Dec 15, 2012, 01:29 AM
Well think about it. Falz is being fought by more than our little 12 man squads. I assume, just like thousands of hands split up and went against everyone, the Falz avatar itself was also split between the squads of Falz.

So yeah, the full version of Falz is huge. The one that goes after the squads is split up.

blace
Dec 15, 2012, 01:34 AM
Well think about it. Falz is being fought by more than our little 12 man squads. I assume, just like thousands of hands split up and went against everyone, the Falz avatar itself was also split between the squads of Falz.

So yeah, the full version of Falz is huge. The one that goes after the squads is split up.
Don't forget we have 10 ships and the people on there as well. With the numbers we have Falz itself has to try and defeat each 12 player squad in various locations.

Rien
Dec 15, 2012, 01:50 AM
...And at various times.

NoiseHERO
Dec 15, 2012, 01:59 AM
I wanna fight double...

twin planet sized monsters oughtta be fun.

Resanoca
Dec 15, 2012, 04:51 AM
I wanna fight Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann size.

Syklo
Dec 15, 2012, 06:00 AM
I wanna fight Falz....

Gangnam Style.

Galax
Dec 15, 2012, 09:00 PM
I want a falz fight where we get three phases.

First, we fight Dark Falz Elder.
Second, we fight Dark Falz Giga (aka giant sized planetoid demon)
Then we fight Profound Darkness and have to reseal him. This fight has a specially increased limit on characters - As many as 36 can fight on one arena. Three multiparties.

Mysterious-G
Dec 16, 2012, 07:45 AM
People really seam to underestimate the term "planetsized".

Cover your eyes with your hand while your eyes are closed, that's pretty much what you would see fighting a planetsized being.

If Falz had a pimple and we would be fighting it, we would be fighting said pimple of the height of the Mt. Everest and of the size of Texas.

If Falz would not be able to suppress a fart any longer, we would be covered in smelly fog and die from toxication not much later.

You get my drifts.

Rien
Dec 16, 2012, 07:51 AM
I want a falz fight where we get three phases.

First, we fight Dark Falz Elder.
Second, we fight Dark Falz Giga (aka giant sized planetoid demon)
Then we fight Profound Darkness and have to reseal him. This fight has a specially increased limit on characters - As many as 36 can fight on one arena. Three multiparties.

No.

First we fight [Elder]

Then we fight [Apprentice]

Then we fight [Double]

Then we fight [Mask]

Then we fight all of them. At once.

Then Elder gets aroused/excited and erects into a hueg planet where we have to travel through the treacherous region of Mordor to the fires of Mount Doom to return that damned rod over to it's weakspot and fire what amounts to a warship-sized weak bullet to make it weak enough to kill.

Cyclon
Dec 16, 2012, 02:08 PM
Apprentice is such a terrible name:(
Let's call her Apuren' tiss or something already.

... A'prentis.

Apu rentis?

Apre n'tiss!

Sheesh, these all suck. Is there nothing we can do!? :cry:

Meji
Dec 16, 2012, 02:41 PM
Indeed he did.
I'm having a really hard time to understand how he would be avle to destroy a planet with hands at the size of elephants.

Kondibon
Dec 16, 2012, 02:51 PM
People really seam to underestimate the term "planetsized".

Cover your eyes with your hand while your eyes are closed, that's pretty much what you would see fighting a planetsized being.

If Falz had a pimple and we would be fighting it, we would be fighting said pimple of the height of the Mt. Everest and of the size of Texas.

If Falz would not be able to suppress a fart any longer, we would be covered in smelly fog and die from toxication not much later.

You get my drifts.

I don't think you're thinking outside of the box. Some sort of mission or missions where we have to go inside of a planet sized falz to find it's weak point or something would be interesting.

Infact, it could be another ship wide mission where people have to destroy key points in the falz planet and then defeat some sort of big boss like Falz Elder.

Cagedtaytay
Dec 16, 2012, 03:10 PM
I wanna fight Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann size.

SPIRAL POWAH!

Acel
Dec 18, 2012, 04:57 AM
You guys need to play Asura's Wrath extra DLC and then understand how you can fight God's that are planet/galaxy sized.

blace
Dec 18, 2012, 05:28 AM
You guys need to play Asura's Wrath extra DLC and then understand how you can fight God's that are planet/galaxy sized.
The DLC didn't let you fight what you had to face after being ressurected. A giant of a man that uses his finger to crush you and the surrounding continent! The extra DLC was more Street Fighter crossovers anyway.

Acel
Dec 18, 2012, 11:10 PM
The DLC didn't let you fight what you had to face after being ressurected. A giant of a man that uses his finger to crush you and the surrounding continent! The extra DLC was more Street Fighter crossovers anyway.

Dude. The True Ending DLC is an "extra" DLC. What you smoking? Do you actually have the game?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c29CGDbYOYw

Watch how Asura flys a ship into space to fight galaxy-sized God Chakravartin. Now if the final Dark Falz fight gonna be like this... *drool*

blace
Dec 18, 2012, 11:23 PM
I still say Wyzen is still larger, considering how how basically overshadowed the planet.

Chakravartins true form wasn't the statue.

Acel
Dec 18, 2012, 11:53 PM
I still say Wyzen is still larger, considering how how basically overshadowed the planet.

Chakravartins true form wasn't the statue.

Wyzen isnt larger than Chakravartin because Chakravartin was throwing suns at Asura.

Although Dark Falz's true form isnt human sized, we all do want to fight the possessed human form no? (thus why they adding the Hunar emergency)

blace
Dec 19, 2012, 12:03 AM
Wyzen isnt larger than Chakravartin because Chakravartin was throwing suns at Asura.

Although Dark Falz's true form isnt human sized, we all do want to fight the possessed human form no? (thus why they adding the Hunar emergency)

He threw suns and moons at you, but his true size was still smaller than what Wyzen was able to do.

Don't forget the little sequence that happens after the second phase with the Falz related characters.

NoiseHERO
Dec 19, 2012, 12:14 AM
Dude. The True Ending DLC is an "extra" DLC. What you smoking? Do you actually have the game?

Asura's Wrath DLC - Episode 22 (END) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c29CGDbYOYw)

Watch how Asura flys a ship into space to fight galaxy-sized God Chakravartin. Now if the final Dark Falz fight gonna be like this... *drool*

Why's that look like the ending to gurren lagann o_o

Alucard V
Dec 19, 2012, 09:25 AM

Asura's a demigod. Doesn't count.

Us mortals would have to go inside to fight a planet sized boss. That's something I really don't wanna do.
Who knows what kind of creepy crawling around in there!

Galax
Dec 19, 2012, 09:52 AM
EMERGENCY: CODE: DUEL

Giant diseased kidney with legs pops up.

megamegabuster
Dec 19, 2012, 12:47 PM
Well, that's what you get. Especially when you're dealing with PS. You can't have your cake and eat it too y'all. It just wouldn't make any sense, you know?

Alucard V
Dec 19, 2012, 04:06 PM

Asura's a demigod. Doesn't count.

Us mortals would have to go inside to fight a planet sized boss. That's something I really don't wanna do.
Who knows what kind of creepy crawling around in there!

EMERGENCY: CODE: DUEL

Giant diseased kidney with legs pops up.

2nd thought that be a awesome final dungeon. (Minus the Kidney)

If you think about the Profound Darkness still being in The Void orbiting Rykros as it's moon filled with monsters. Only to fight your way to the Heart of Darkness itself.
It be so cool!