PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain the meaning of this?

Syklo
Dec 15, 2012, 04:05 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/G9IOw.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Rappies held prisoner in vardha.
Why?
Or hOW?

Noc Codez
Dec 15, 2012, 04:19 AM
Because they poop Grinders.. thus Harvested for there grinder capability ...

gigawuts
Dec 15, 2012, 04:42 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/G9IOw.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Rappies held prisoner in vardha.
Why?
Or hOW?

Ha ha! These seem to just be an easter egg, which are always fun to find. They were spotted pretty shortly after mines launched, but I've never heard any other explanation.

terrell707
Dec 15, 2012, 05:27 AM
I think a better question is how is a lvl 8 and 11 fighting a lvl 39 Vardha? Is that the Vardha EQ?

Angry_Ryudo
Dec 15, 2012, 05:50 AM
I think a better question is how is a lvl 8 and 11 fighting a lvl 39 Vardha? Is that the Vardha EQ?

They could be lvl 8 and lvl 11 partner chars. For FUN.

Syklo
Dec 15, 2012, 05:59 AM
They could be lvl 8 and lvl 11 partner chars. For FUN.
Correct.

And also this is just mines hard mode

UnLucky
Dec 15, 2012, 06:56 PM
How else do you think those machines are powered?

Anduril
Dec 15, 2012, 07:01 PM
Maybe it's a reference to Sonic, what with Eggman/Robotnik putting cute animals in his robots.

Cagedtaytay
Dec 15, 2012, 07:05 PM
Maybe it's a reference to Sonic, what with Eggman/Robotnik putting cute animals in his robots.

GOTTA GO FAST!

Syklo
Dec 15, 2012, 07:05 PM
Then howcome when it's defeated no cute creatures pop out? :(

UnLucky
Dec 15, 2012, 07:24 PM

They don't survive the resulting explosion

Kondibon
Dec 15, 2012, 07:28 PM
I can think of two explanations. One is that the rappies are being held prisoner, which is sad as every time you defeat a vardha you're turning rappies into fried chicken.

The alternative however, and what I personally believe*, is that the rappies are, in fact, controlling vardha. You see, rappies are the true masterminds behind everything, and wish to destroy the ARKS for mugging them and stealing their precious grinders. They're obviously darkers since the only creatures in the game that can spawn on any planet AND in the arks ships are Darkers... and those bobble headed rappies. Everything fits together.

*Not really.

Syklo
Dec 15, 2012, 08:24 PM
Theory #5

Rappies are the children of vardha.

Galax
Dec 15, 2012, 08:40 PM
Rappies are actually immortal - They discovered the secret eons ago, you see, and have dedicated their lives to hiding this from all forms of spacegoers.

Del Rappies are the masterminds, though, those evil little...er...no I guess I better not say that in public. Del Rappies are like forerunners of the darkers, and stuff.

Blastifyys
Dec 15, 2012, 09:18 PM
I can think of two explanations. One is that the rappies are being held prisoner, which is sad as every time you defeat a vardha you're turning rappies into fried chicken.

The alternative however, and what I personally believe*, is that the rappies are, in fact, controlling vardha. You see, rappies are the true masterminds behind everything, and wish to destroy the ARKS for mugging them and stealing their precious grinders. They're obviously darkers since the only creatures in the game that can spawn on any planet AND in the arks ships are Darkers... and those bobble headed rappies. Everything fits together.

*Not really.
aww this makes sense there cuteness over whelms alot of people. (Only some Rappies) But they are in fact the masterminds does this mean they control Dark Falz or no?

Cagedtaytay
Dec 15, 2012, 09:24 PM
aww this makes sense there cuteness over whelms alot of people. (Only some Rappies) But they are in fact the masterminds does this mean they control Dark Falz or no?

They are actually embodiments of the Profound Darkness, in disguise, secretly spying on the people of the solar system to plan and scheme against them.

Blastifyys
Dec 15, 2012, 09:29 PM
They are actually embodiments of the Profound Darkness, in disguise, secretly spying on the people of the solar system to plan and scheme against them.
Aww ok I guess ill start killing them now. When i see them ill just leave them alone and let them sing and sleep but NOT NO MORE its time to kill the spys-Rappies

Lostbob117
Dec 15, 2012, 09:32 PM
It's simple, Vardha eats Rappies. Or they're the captains of Vardha's ship which make it move and shoot stuff.

Punisher106
Dec 18, 2012, 11:37 AM
Well, like it was stated in a previous post, I'm pretty sure Robotnik came up with Varder. He decided not to make it red and yellow with his face all over it to make it look like it was the lillipans' fault. Don't you see? The chaos emeralds are in this galaxy!

Syklo
Dec 18, 2012, 08:02 PM
The chaos emeralds are in this galaxy!

combined with the fact that the logo features 7 planets in orbit...

IT ALL MAKES SENSE!

Each planet has a chaos emerald!

Parallel Areas are just the "Special Stages"
Zeno is Sonic, Echo is Amy....and, uh uh....

PHANTASY STAR IS JUST SONIC EVOLVED!

#notreallyjustrambling

Shadowth117
Dec 18, 2012, 08:05 PM
combined with the fact that the logo features 7 planets in orbit...

IT ALL MAKES SENSE!

Each planet has a chaos emerald!

Parallel Areas are just the "Special Stages"
Zeno is Sonic, Echo is Amy....and, uh uh....

PHANTASY STAR IS JUST SONIC EVOLVED!

#notreallyjustrambling

inb4 last boss is you in a super form against Profound Darkness after some moron tried to control it

Cagedtaytay
Dec 18, 2012, 08:08 PM
inb4 last boss is you in a super form against Profound Darkness after some moron tried to control it

Inb4 Eggman Robot look-alike boss.

Syklo
Dec 18, 2012, 08:17 PM
Inb4 Eggman Robot look-alike boss.
Inb4 an additional 20+ characters based on the sonic franchise.

Angry_Ryudo
Dec 18, 2012, 08:17 PM
Dark Falz Elder already looks (a little) like Eggman. It has the same nose and moustache.

Cagedtaytay
Dec 18, 2012, 08:46 PM
Inb4 an additional 20+ characters based on the sonic franchise.

Inb4 Sonic spin-dash move.

Syklo
Dec 18, 2012, 08:50 PM
Inb4 Sonic spin-dash move.
Deadly archer is close enough.

Inb4 time attack becomes even better.

Cagedtaytay
Dec 18, 2012, 09:52 PM
Deadly archer is close enough.

Inb4 time attack becomes even better.

Inb4 the next Inb4.

Syklo
Dec 18, 2012, 10:41 PM
Inb4 the next Inb4.
gotinb4 more variants.

more ideas plz

Engeline
Dec 19, 2012, 12:21 AM
I don't know how to do the spoiler thing else I would have to save room :(

http://i.imgur.com/W8QJW.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/w054y.jpg

Syklo
Dec 19, 2012, 01:05 AM
use [spoiler-box] and the same thing at the end of your spoiler box but add / after the first bracket (so [/spoil....etc)

Punisher106
Dec 19, 2012, 01:08 AM
Zeno is Sonic

I like to see myself as Sonic, Zeno doesn't use twin dagger, now, does he? I use 'em, and I love Raging Waltz something fierce! I just need a spindash PA, now. :lol:

Syklo
Dec 19, 2012, 01:43 AM
I like to see myself as Sonic, Zeno doesn't use twin dagger, now, does he? I use 'em, and I love Raging Waltz something fierce! I just need a spindash PA, now. :lol:
But...there's SONIC ARROW

Speaking of PA's, i had some ideas in my head on names for NEW PA's for the current weapons (Inspired by sword's over end, because all weapons should have some sort of over-powered photon-crystallising PA).

Some thoughts:
[spoiler-box]
TD: Crescendo
Double Sabers : Phantom Dance
Knuckles: Solar Crash
Wired: Hades Atmos
Partisans: Sir Lancelot
Gunslash: Ejection
[/spoiler-box]

Rien
Dec 19, 2012, 01:56 AM
I don't know how to do the spoiler thing else I would have to save room :(
[insert pictures here]

It's hilariously easy to get in there with Tornado Dance if you forget to lock on o.o

NoiseHERO
Dec 19, 2012, 02:00 AM

WHOA!!!

They should do this on sonic's birthday.

Make it so woodland critters come flying out of machine type monsters in a new EMQ or something.

Someone who can speak Japanese help me submit that... *_*

edit: Wait I know like 8 people that can speak Japanese, now... <_>

Syklo
Dec 19, 2012, 03:31 AM
WHOA!!!

Make it so woodland critters come flying out of machine type monsters in a new EMQ or something.

I approve

Meji
Dec 19, 2012, 03:31 AM
WHOA!!!

Tell them to re-color Vahdra to Red, black, yellow and white, Robotnik-style.