PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 help stuck on lvl 26

DarkMousy
Dec 15, 2012, 11:30 AM
a few days before the new update i completed the lvl cap quest at lvl 25 after the update i lvled and got to lvl 26 but my exp bar only fills up to half i checked koffie to see if there a new lvl restriction quest. but there nothing and it says i have completed the lvl cap quest. any ideas off how to fix this or is it a glitch and i have to wait for next patch?

Jakosifer
Dec 15, 2012, 11:34 AM
You're Kirito Kun now. You level up in Gary Stu-ness instead, which puts you at the power equivalent of a Gunner/Ranger with perma weak bullet and Chain Trigger + numerous hidden damage mods. When you fight Dark Farz, everyone in your MPA will fall, but you become to first on the server to unlock a new weapon type and you start to yell "FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALZ!" as you quickly deplete his remaining HP.

Ezodagrom
Dec 15, 2012, 11:38 AM
a few days before the new update i completed the lvl cap quest at lvl 25 after the update i lvled and got to lvl 26 but my exp bar only fills up to half i checked koffie to see if there a new lvl restriction quest. but there nothing and it says i have completed the lvl cap quest. any ideas off how to fix this or is it a glitch and i have to wait for next patch?
The lvl cap client order, even though you can do it at lvl 25, what it does is unlock levels higher than 30, without that client order you wouldn't be able to go above lvl 30.
There's no lock at lvl 26, you should still be getting exp.

Noc Codez
Dec 15, 2012, 11:38 AM
You're Kirito Kun now. You level up in Gary Stu-ness instead, which puts you at the power equivalent of a Gunner/Ranger with perma weak bullet and Chain Trigger + numerous hidden damage mods. When you fight Dark Farz, everyone in your MPA will fall, but you become to first on the server to unlock a new weapon type and you start to yell "FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALZ!" as you quickly deplete his remaining HP.

lmao..WTF was that ? :)

made my day ty

ashley50
Dec 15, 2012, 11:46 AM
How can you get stuck?

PhantasmalCat
Dec 15, 2012, 12:07 PM

This. This is absolute gold. I'm amazed at how you could combine Pso2 and SAO.

NoiseHERO
Dec 15, 2012, 12:14 PM

Damn tumblr girls and their SAO fan fictions...

DarkMousy
Dec 15, 2012, 02:44 PM
da hell i just wanted a reasonable answer not some SAO bs. honestly were has the PSO community gone i thank those who actually tried to answer but come on.

P.S .HACK FOR EVER!!!!!!