PDA

View Full Version : Is this RMT or.....

Miwako
Dec 15, 2012, 09:13 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u619/MiwakoSakurada-/pso20121215_185926_000_zpse47346af.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

I was just curious, is this an RMT or just a VERY smart person with a ton of friends or time on their hands to make new accts to invite as a friend...

Thats a ton of tickets (all from friend invite badges) and the name just makes me very weary.....I don't want to buy anything from them because I don't believe in the support of RMT in any game... Anyone know who this dszgsdgsd could be other then one or person that couldn't think of a proper ID name?

BIG OLAF
Dec 15, 2012, 09:18 PM
"dszgsdgsd" is definitely an RMT account name. I'm sure they all sign up under a friend invite code from another RMT account to make more meseta with badge items to sell.

Blastifyys
Dec 15, 2012, 09:25 PM
awww alright So thses are RMT's good to know so when i start back playing on christmas ill know what to stay away from. and is broommop no stop still terroize people

blace
Dec 15, 2012, 09:44 PM
So that's why there have been so many 1 man MPA's. Well last month there was about 70,000 banned accounts that were banned for RMT, we'll probably see a larger number this month.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Dec 15, 2012, 09:55 PM
One of my team members says he farms Badges, so it may be him. But I dunno. he claims he can get 10 badges in a day, and that's a lot more than 10 badges worth of items.

...Shit, I bought Heart Glasses from that guy.

Miwako
Dec 15, 2012, 10:05 PM
Yea it sucks that they are now controlling what other people work hard to get a few bucks... I used to level "friend accts" to get badges and I would sell the item from both my main and the friend acct but that is a whole hella lot of tickets there!

eharima
Dec 15, 2012, 10:11 PM
pffft at least he is being competitive and keeping prices down by cutting everyone.
GJ

Inazuma
Dec 16, 2012, 05:36 AM
This is a Chinese gold farmer. One of my Japanese friends reported him to Sega a few days ago, so hopefully that account get banned soon.

eharima
Dec 16, 2012, 09:18 AM
so hopefully that account get banned soon.

The man is just trying to feed his family struggling through poverty and do the community good by keeping prices down,
and you HOPE he gets banned.

Only God can judge, but karma's a bitch.

Galax
Dec 16, 2012, 11:03 AM
Even if "only God can judge", I highly doubt the Lord Almighty will care much about PSO2...I don't think he's sitting up there playing video games with a universe to run, you?

The Walrus
Dec 16, 2012, 11:19 AM
Why yes. Yes I do.

eharima
Dec 16, 2012, 12:26 PM
Even if "only God can judge", I highly doubt the Lord Almighty will care much about PSO2...I don't think he's sitting up there playing video games with a universe to run, you?

eternal time, not playing video games.
dosent add up eh.