PDA

View Full Version : Falz Hunar

ArcaneTechs
Dec 16, 2012, 09:42 PM
Where do you fight this guy at? can you still fight him? is he a random spawn in the Ruins Free Field? been wondering this for a good while since i havent been able to fight him yet or to be able to find him

Xaeris
Dec 16, 2012, 09:44 PM
It's a boss that only appears in the second path of the last story mission. If you haven't been keeping up with your matter board, you've got a ways to go. It doesn't drop anything, if that's your concern.

Z-0
Dec 16, 2012, 09:45 PM
Falz Hunar is found at the end of Story Quest 8, after clearing Matterboard 8. He's level 37, and drops no items anyway.

Falz Hunar is also part of a City Emergency Quest, which has not been released yet. I'm assuming he'll be 20/40/50 here, and actually drop stuff. No idea when this will be released, but it has been found in the client.

terrell707
Dec 16, 2012, 10:04 PM
Falz Hunar is found at the end of Story Quest 8, after clearing Matterboard 8. He's level 37, and drops no items anyway.

Falz Hunar is also part of a City Emergency Quest, which has not been released yet. I'm assuming he'll be 20/40/50 here, and actually drop stuff. No idea when this will be released, but it has been found in the client.

Isn't he also suppose to be just a random emergency quest in the future also? (the ones that appear on the field) I forgot where I read this from though.

Sp-24
Dec 16, 2012, 10:18 PM
Isn't he also suppose to be just a random emergency quest in the future also? (the ones that appear on the field) I forgot where I read this from though.

An emergency code beginning with him flexing his neck has been shown in one of the trailers. If Sega doesn't hold content back, then we'll see it in a few days (3 or 10) early January, according to the Road Map. Have fun with Falz Elder for now, I guess.

ArcaneTechs
Dec 17, 2012, 12:02 AM
thx for the info guys, interesting stuff, sucks though, I dont think i'm gonna bother with the matter board, too busy trying to get my characters where i want them right now

terrell707
Dec 17, 2012, 12:21 AM
thx for the info guys, interesting stuff, sucks though, I dont think i'm gonna bother with the matter board, too busy trying to get my characters where i want them right now

The story mode version seems rather easy judging from the videos. So hopefully the multiplayer one will probably be a bit harder, Weird that he comes out after Elder. You'd think it'd be the other way around lol.

Cyclon
Dec 17, 2012, 04:34 AM
The story mode version seems rather easy judging from the videos. So hopefully the multiplayer one will probably be a bit harder, Weird that he comes out after Elder. You'd think it'd be the other way around lol.
It IS pretty easy, but it has tons of different attacks(not to mention some very interesting ones), combos, etc. It's mostly his very low damage output that makes him easy.

Finalzone
Dec 30, 2012, 09:58 PM
According to some players, Falz Hunar was nerfed in story mode at the request of many players (especially japanese) complaining about being too tough. I can't imagine the international version which is usually harder than the original.

Ezodagrom
Dec 30, 2012, 10:24 PM
According to some players, Falz Hunar was nerfed in story mode at the request of many players (especially japanese) complaining about being too tough. I can't imagine the international version which is usually harder than the original.
Not exactly that. The story bosses that were nerfed at the requests of Japanese players were Vol Dragon and infected Vol Dragon in Matterboard 5. All the bosses that came afterwards were affected by the nerf to Vol Dragon though.