PDA

View Full Version : Mizer Bullet/Yas9000M Hunting Group

MetalDude
Dec 17, 2012, 01:41 AM
Don't know if there's a better place to put this, but I'm interested in getting friends who want to hunt either of these as doing it solo is horrible. I've really gotten to enjoy GU and I finally got it into VH mode, but I don't really have a good machine gun.

This is for anyone on Ship 02. Player name is Dude Man. Shoot me a friend request if you're up for hunting either.

Raymee
Dec 17, 2012, 01:41 AM
I guess I'm down.
I'm at 45 Rogbelts with like 350 runs or so lol
No rares so far.

Bellion
Dec 17, 2012, 02:12 AM
I'll join you for the Yasminkov hunting. Won't settle for a Mizer Bullet since the Lambda Radiegul R-atk difference is insignificant, in my opinion. There's just one problem...which Dude Man are you?

DeificEpyon
Dec 17, 2012, 02:14 AM
Sure, I'll join in. I've been trying to get some for the longest time. x.x

I'll send you a friend request when I get on.

MetalDude
Dec 17, 2012, 02:16 AM
Gamedominator06 is the Player ID.

Kirine
Dec 17, 2012, 02:19 AM
Always best to go in full party!

3 at a time is much easier than 1-2 at a time.

Skye-Fox713
Dec 17, 2012, 02:21 AM
I'll join you for the Yasminkov hunting. Won't settle for a Mizer Bullet since the Lambda Radiegul R-atk difference is insignificant, in my opinion. There's just one problem...which Dude Man are you?

apparently from what i've heard the Mizer bullet pair with vardha set for a set bonus.

Kirine
Dec 17, 2012, 02:26 AM
apparently from what i've heard the Mizer bullet pair with vardha set for a set bonus.

Supposedly it pulls it up +45 r-atk, according to what I heard for a grand total of +90, but I never really had solid proof. If it is +45 r-atk, then with the vardha units, then with the additional +45 r-atk at the end, Yas9000 is still the better choice.

Bellion
Dec 17, 2012, 02:32 AM

Ah, so it does. Well then...the deciding factor will have to be the looks of the Yasminkovs.

MetalDude
Dec 17, 2012, 04:16 AM
Done for the night, but if I'm ever on again, feel free to shoot me a message if you want to hunt more. We saw all of one Rogbelt in several runs which was kind of gross.

Courina
Dec 17, 2012, 07:58 AM
Count me in...

just uuh... what block you guys ussualy do the run?

Kion
Dec 17, 2012, 08:05 AM
Any tips on getting more drops from mizer? I was running it with a group before and even taking time to get an S-rank and then some, each mizer was still only dropping 4-6 items.

Tianren
Dec 17, 2012, 10:30 AM
Supposedly it pulls it up +45 r-atk, according to what I heard for a grand total of +90, but I never really had solid proof. If it is +45 r-atk, then with the vardha units, then with the additional +45 r-atk at the end, Yas9000 is still the better choice.

By only 4 R-atk.

Keyblade59
Dec 17, 2012, 02:42 PM
I figure'd someone who have to make this eventually.

80ish rogbelts later and still no luck. At most 15 of them were non infected, none were level 3 infected.

Anyone else get some weird issue when you do subdue mizer and no matter what rank you get you will always get 4 items from mizer? Is that a bug?

consume
Dec 17, 2012, 02:51 PM
I figure'd someone who have to make this eventually.

80ish rogbelts later and still no luck. At most 15 of them were non infected, none were level 3 infected.

Anyone else get some weird issue when you do subdue mizer and no matter what rank you get you will always get 4 items from mizer? Is that a bug?

I've noticed that I only get 4 drops regardless of rank if im using lucky rise units vs tranmizer. If i switch back to my regular stuff i get 8 8 8 or 8 8 4

Bellion
Dec 17, 2012, 02:56 PM
RNG and not killing enough mobs to guarantee 8 drops per boss. You can get more than the S rank kill count requirements.

Keyblade59
Dec 17, 2012, 03:06 PM
I've noticed that I only get 4 drops regardless of rank if im using lucky rise units vs tranmizer. If i switch back to my regular stuff i get 8 8 8 or 8 8 4

I use no lucky rise and I still get 4 4 4. The only time I got different was when I was duoing with a friend we got like 8 4 4 or 8 8 4 or even 12 8 4.

gigawuts
Dec 17, 2012, 04:24 PM
Done for the night, but if I'm ever on again, feel free to shoot me a message if you want to hunt more. We saw all of one Rogbelt in several runs which was kind of gross.

I don't really think you realize just how rare these things are, or why I'm an advocate of changing the rare system to be less dependent on massive atk and more dependent on multiple unique items.

Basically, take what you did last night, now repeat for 35 days, for 10 hours on some days (weekend etc.). Now have every rare you do get be from hard mode, from the ordinary rockbear.

Sorry man, but that's how it is.

Kion
Dec 17, 2012, 06:56 PM
or give up, and wait for more content. in the perspective of a few months from now there could be better gear and better drop rates. grinding unnecessarily hard isn't really a good idea.

gigawuts
Dec 17, 2012, 07:10 PM
Well, that's the funny thing. In games like these better gear is ALWAYS just two months away. With 10*'s being so exceptionally rare, yet exceptionally superior, finding one for the right weapon type is incredibly unlikely, indeed finding any is unlikely. When you do finally find one, it's so much better than anything else you have that you're performing worse than you could be by not using it. That is, if you're an average player.

I do not find it fun knowing I could be using something something 50% stronger, or could be performing 50% stronger, but have to choose between my preferred playstyle and using a best or nearly best of its class weapon that you may not like as much. And while thinking about it, you see the exact weapon you'd like to have drop for a close friend.

So yeah, maybe you don't care that you could be killing things in 2/3's the time with a weapon you love the look of, resulting in an overall better experience in cosmetics AND performance, but instead found a weapon your friend wanted when he found the weapon you wanted. Other people dislike it though, and I'd say that's understandable considering this is a game about dressup dolls and killing things as fast as possible.

So unless you're saying to never ever look for anything you want, ever, your point is moot.

Keyblade59
Dec 17, 2012, 07:12 PM
I'm still rolling around with the banshee's roar and I don't plan on buying lambda or farming mizer since I could just ask easily farm yas 9k.

MetalDude
Dec 17, 2012, 07:48 PM
I don't have a lot better to do really. I can't share the same exact experiences in finding rares, but I'd put myself out as one of the special cases that the game just likes giving me rares, ironically when I'm never looking for them. I'm definitely aware of and know several people who have had nowhere near the same luck. It's completely stupid.

I have most of what I need for the other classes. Would love to use GU and I figure that even with the awful luck with hunting (midbosses seem espeically gross about it), I don't have a lot to lose out on besides leveling GU to 50 in the process. They're kind of in the same situation as Knuckle hunting: very few options and they all have terrible find rates.

MetalDude
Dec 23, 2012, 01:05 AM
Bumping this in case anyone still wanted to add each other or meet up. I want a 10* machinegun and Flash Thousand 11+ more than anything right now. Plus, the current EQ that's up is gross.