PDA

View Full Version : any "best" way to level up?

Silver_Wyrm
Dec 18, 2012, 12:37 AM
so now that my hunter is 46 I want to catch up my fighter more, its at 20 right now. On my hunter I just ran random stuff/new did client orders. Now that I'm doing it a second time, is there a certain way or zones that level you up fastest?

Excluding doing high exp quests on my hunter (like xies) and turning them in on fighter, I do this already.

The Walrus
Dec 18, 2012, 12:38 AM
Do MPAs with full parties

Rien
Dec 18, 2012, 12:46 AM
Excluding doing high exp quests on my hunter (like xies) and turning them in on fighter, I do this already.

You do Shii/Xie's client orders as a fighter. You can access normal Tundra at 20.

Silver_Wyrm
Dec 18, 2012, 01:00 AM
You do Shii/Xie's client orders as a fighter. You can access normal Tundra at 20.

well yea, but others are higher level ones I do on my hunter while doing other things.

As for MPA's, I try when i can but I often have trouble finding better mpas then ones that are 5/12 with 4 people completely mia...

Kirine
Dec 18, 2012, 01:16 AM
well yea, but others are higher level ones I do on my hunter while doing other things.

As for MPA's, I try when i can but I often have trouble finding better mpas then ones that are 5/12 with 4 people completely mia...

If you got the money... You can buy Franka Quest. In terms of time to EXP ratio, it's pretty good but the meseta cost will stack.

Silver_Wyrm
Dec 18, 2012, 01:25 AM
If you got the money... You can buy Franka Quest. In terms of time to EXP ratio, it's pretty good but the meseta cost will stack.

thats interesting, I didnt know that. I cant spend my money right now since Im saving but I could use this to help skip some of the lamer level ranges

ugh every time I enter a mpa even if it was 8/12 or something, its completely empty with no other players -_-

MetalDude
Dec 18, 2012, 01:29 AM
Xie COs are easily the best while they're available until VH. Then I'd MPA for most of it while doing Hans' and Franka's orders at the same time.

pikachief
Dec 18, 2012, 01:37 AM
another way is to keep an eye on the twitter bot for emergency missions and play those.

https://twitter.com/pso2_emg_bot

Kion
Dec 18, 2012, 02:05 AM
Look for weapon with "Another History", (exp +10%) and Exp Boost (exp +5%) attached to them it helps a bit. Also if you have photon sphere you can trade them in for 5 exp +25% (for 30 minutes) tickets. Combine that with full a full party on an EQ quest and watch your level sky rocket.

Also definitely abuse Xie's client orders above level 20. The boss, yeti and king yeti missions you can retake every day and don't take long. Each one gives about 25k exp.

Silver_Wyrm
Dec 18, 2012, 03:11 AM
Look for weapon with "Another History", (exp +10%) and Exp Boost (exp +5%) attached to them it helps a bit. Also if you have photon sphere you can trade them in for 5 exp +25% (for 30 minutes) tickets. Combine that with full a full party on an EQ quest and watch your level sky rocket.

Also definitely abuse Xie's client orders above level 20. The boss, yeti and king yeti missions you can retake every day and don't take long. Each one gives about 25k exp.

can another history be inherited to another item through ability transfer? I have a sword with it my hunter used while leveling

blace
Dec 18, 2012, 03:43 AM
Abilities such as Another History are not transferable, they're bound to the weapons they're found on.

UnLucky
Dec 18, 2012, 04:25 PM
You can do Cless's low level runs like Karltagot or Dagan Extermination on your lowbie, and take Rookie Defender as well as Lavelle's darker dailies. There are some high paying COs you can easily complete in Ruins MPAs from Hans. Also grab the corresponding weather COs for whatever area you plan on doing.

Other than that, MPAs MPAs MPAs. Desert areas, Free missions, anything with a couple parties already running it, and emergencies.