PDA

View Full Version : Problem with level cap trial 2

RavenLeader
Dec 18, 2012, 04:09 PM
So I have the co to raise my cap to 50 and I have the first item and the third item, I can't seem to get the second item at all, i've done so many runs, i've cancled and reclaimed the co a couple of times I just can't find it any help here please?

UnLucky
Dec 18, 2012, 04:11 PM
You been killing dragon people?

Seravi Edalborez
Dec 18, 2012, 04:12 PM
You need drops from Amduscia enemies (Volcano or Floating Continent). You also need to be fighting level 31+ enemies, so not on normal mode.

Sparzyle
Dec 18, 2012, 04:12 PM
So I have the co to raise my cap to 50 and I have the first item and the third item, I can't seem to get the second item at all, i've done so many runs, i've cancled and reclaimed the co a couple of times I just can't find it any help here please?
You have to search for drops on either Caves or Floating Continent on Hard difficulty if I recall correctly, they only appear on Hard difficulty

RavenLeader
Dec 18, 2012, 05:42 PM
I have been T_T and not a single drop

The Walrus
Dec 18, 2012, 05:51 PM
Well the areas are Tundra, mines and Floating continent. So check mines.

Coatl
Dec 18, 2012, 07:49 PM
レベル制限解除試練・Ⅱ Level Cap Trial II
Objective: Acquire 90 Naberius, 90 Amduscia, and 90 Lillipa data.
Notes: They drop from the native enemy of each planet, so animals from Naberius, dragons in the caves, mechs in the desert. Level 31+ enemies only.
Prize: Level Cap 50 Unlocked.

They don't have to be in mines, tundra or FC. Just have to be natives in general.

ArcaneTechs
Dec 18, 2012, 08:28 PM
Do the Floating Continents, its what i did to get the cap done, crud load of dinians and what not there

RavenLeader
Dec 18, 2012, 09:05 PM
i've done both caves and floating multiple times and nothing. it's rather annoying as this is the 7th day of this -.-

SociableTyrannosaur
Dec 18, 2012, 09:51 PM
Are you sure the drops you need are from Amduscia? I'd double check and make sure you didn't need the mech drops, I'm almost positive the middle one is Lilipa

ArcaneTechs
Dec 18, 2012, 09:53 PM
i really dont know what to tell you then, i havent had an issue like this

ArcaneTechs
Dec 18, 2012, 09:55 PM
Are you sure the drops you need are from Amduscia? I'd double check and make sure you didn't need the mech drops, I'm almost positive the middle one is Lilipa
totally forgot about the lilipa

might be Amaduscia, Lilipa and then Naberious

blackstar
Dec 18, 2012, 10:02 PM
Level Cap Trial II you need drops from Forrest, Volcano, and Desert. Enemies must be level 31 or higher (so must be done on hard).

Look up client orders for Coffee, on Bumped.org:)

RavenLeader
Dec 18, 2012, 10:13 PM
Level Cap Trial II you need drops from Forrest, Volcano, and Desert. Enemies must be level 31 or higher (so must be done on hard).

Look up client orders for Coffee, on Bumped.org:)

Unfortunately I've already stated i've done this i've hunted caves on hard (all I do is the highest lvl stuff for the junk drops to sell) I have not gotten a single drop from caves or floating island, I know I have all of the forrest drops, and I have all of the drops from the third item listed in the co. People are saying the second item is lili.. and others are saying their volcano, well i've done volcano so much i'm pretty sure it isn't at this point either that or SEGA hates me and is holding my character back -.-

ArcaneTechs
Dec 18, 2012, 10:21 PM
Unfortunately I've already stated i've done this i've hunted caves on hard (all I do is the highest lvl stuff for the junk drops to sell) I have not gotten a single drop from caves or floating island, I know I have all of the forrest drops, and I have all of the drops from the third item listed in the co. People are saying the second item is lili.. and others are saying their volcano, well i've done volcano so much i'm pretty sure it isn't at this point either that or SEGA hates me and is holding my character back -.-

if you arent sure its Lili then when the servers are back up load up a Desert Free Field (or Mines if you want) and kill some robots and find out

Syklo
Dec 18, 2012, 10:47 PM
リリパ (or リーリーパ or something like that)=lilipa
アムドゥスキア=amduscia

DIY.

blackstar
Dec 18, 2012, 10:54 PM
Maybe it's the dreaded RNG. If so, then your luck sucks way worse than mine. It took me a week to get 8 drops from the Desert for this. I waited a couple of days,-(mostly out of frustration) and tried again. It took me another 2 days to get the rest of the drops from just that one area. Aint that RNG just grand:)

RavenLeader
Dec 18, 2012, 10:59 PM
Maybe it's the dreaded RNG. If so, then your luck sucks way worse than mine. It took me a week to get 8 drops from the Desert for this. I waited a couple of days,-(mostly out of frustration) and tried again. It took me another 2 days to get the rest of the drops from just that one area. Aint that RNG just grand:)

RNG? (i've been out of the loop for awhile college and all)

SociableTyrannosaur
Dec 18, 2012, 11:02 PM
Random Number Generator - the source of all our woes

RavenLeader
Dec 18, 2012, 11:24 PM
Lol I really should have known that be it part of my major is programming X) my mind is shot really (to much whiskey from celebrating the end of semester) alright people thanks for the outputs and ides, i'm going to try mines when servers come up, if that doesn't work i'll just try every damn free zone location X)

jaws1475
Dec 18, 2012, 11:48 PM
there is a some note Objective: Acquire 90 Naberius, 90 Amduscia, and 90 Lillipa data.
Notes: They drop from the native enemy of each planet, so animals from Naberius, dragons in the caves, mechs in the desert. Level 31+ enemies only.
here
the bottom on is the middle emals and the middle one is bottom

SZiadaN
Dec 18, 2012, 11:53 PM
Well the areas are Tundra, mines and Floating continent. So check mines.

This person is correct.
I did the level cap quest just a couple of days ago and finished it fairly quickly.

Monsters that are native to the map have a chance of dropping the quest item (it's not a 100% drop, more like 50% or something).

edit: Weren't the level cap quest about killing the bosses?
If so, you need to kill the bosses for these maps (Free field version) on hard mode.

Edit: nvm, that was unlocking VH.. ^^

Ezodagrom
Dec 18, 2012, 11:54 PM
there is a some note Objective: Acquire 90 Naberius, 90 Amduscia, and 90 Lillipa data.
here
the bottom on is the middle emals and the middle one is bottom
A small note, it's not 90 items anymore, now it's 20 items per area. ^^;

RadGalaxy
Dec 18, 2012, 11:56 PM
The second level cap trial, I believe now requires 20 drops, not 90 anymore. I think. I know they cut it back severely, and it's not very many now.

Anyway, make sure you're doing them in the free roam areas. The drops have to come from a high enough leveled native creature, and the basic quests don't always have enemies that meet the requirement. So, You can do free roam Forest, Tundra, or Ruins for the first objective. Free roam Caves, or Floating Continent for the second objective, and Desert or Mines for the third. Darkers aren't native, even if they only appear in a specific area. So, you're going after Oodons, Yetis, Fongulfs, Dragonkin, and Mechs. Things like that.

It may be just a random number generator thing, but I'd make sure the enemies you're fighting are the proper level.

RavenLeader
Dec 19, 2012, 12:14 AM
The only place I haven't tried for the 1 item type i'm missing is tundra, and mines so i'll be checking there once servers come on my question is what if the item doesn't drop from anywhere -.-

ArcaneTechs
Dec 19, 2012, 12:39 AM
The only place I haven't tried for the 1 item type i'm missing is tundra, and mines so i'll be checking there once servers come on my question is what if the item doesn't drop from anywhere -.-

pray that DuDu hands them out to you instead........or maybe Bruce Boyd can sell you some

RavenLeader
Dec 19, 2012, 12:50 AM
If they were buyable I would have bought them X)

ArcaneTechs
Dec 19, 2012, 12:59 AM
If they were buyable I would have bought them X)

lol only time will time now

Alenoir
Dec 19, 2012, 01:13 AM

Then you take a screenshot of your CO window and post it in this thread.