PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Anyone remember me?

Vickie
Dec 20, 2012, 04:48 PM
Vickie Cast Acrofighter XBOX360?
TYYYYYYYYGA STYLE~!

Vickie Cast Acrofighter XBOX360?
TYYYYYYYYGA STYLE~!

see ya in pso2

Vickie's Love Infernoc - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3CWP4vqo-M)

Mike_Tizzle
Dec 21, 2012, 10:16 AM
Yeah! I remember you, you had very high percent and well grinded fal claws and some S-rank slicers and we had run white beast *shudders* once and awhile

Akaimizu
Dec 21, 2012, 11:01 AM
Who doesn't remember you? Well, mostly for the Small Wonder references. :)

Vickie
Dec 21, 2012, 03:51 PM
Yup lol, someone hacked my xbox account on PSU so I stopped playing ( had no choice) i was too lazy to try and get it back, plus at the time PSO2 was on the way so I just let it be, I'll see ya there
my character on PSO2 is gonna be the same.

Vintasticvin
Dec 21, 2012, 04:06 PM
Yup lol, someone hacked my xbox account on PSU so I stopped playing ( had no choice) i was too lazy to try and get it back, plus at the time PSO2 was on the way so I just let it be, I'll see ya there
my character on PSO2 is gonna be the same.

You come join Ship 10 :P Less crowded and quite a nice lil village here :3

Lumpen Thingy
Dec 21, 2012, 07:25 PM
go to ship 2 so we can play its me THING..also I was wondering why you stopped playing that sucks -_-

RandomTask
Dec 27, 2012, 02:45 AM
I remember you, good times! I was planning on playing PSO2 on Vita when/if it comes out in the US.

DragonForce
Dec 28, 2012, 09:01 PM
Yeah, you're that dude that's obsessed with that little girl.

SammyKiller
Jan 5, 2013, 11:03 PM
Question is, do you remember me?

GOYA PU~EEEEEEEETAAAAAAAA!!! LOL!!!!

Lumpen Thingy
Jan 6, 2013, 01:28 AM

sort of?

Vickie
Apr 23, 2013, 11:02 PM

yea lol
SAZON GOYA sin ACHOTE!

Midori Oku
Apr 23, 2013, 11:07 PM
Nope, can't say I do! :rolleyes:

Edit: The real question is.............Does anyone remember me?!?!?!?

Vickie
Apr 23, 2013, 11:29 PM
Nope, can't say I do! :rolleyes:

Edit: The real question is.............Does anyone remember me?!?!?!?

I do!

Miku Miharu
Apr 29, 2013, 12:06 AM
I think i have, not to sure tho.

Cloudstrife xx
Apr 29, 2013, 09:37 AM
I remember me!!!!! no for real i remember you vickie (:

NewAgeRed
May 3, 2013, 11:57 PM
Vickie, do you remember me? o_-
We didn't know each other really. but I was always around, seen you all the time.
I think you were like the first person I know of that had a Rikauteri. I thought it was awesome. I wanted one a lot.

Dang now I miss PSU again. see you all later. \o

~NewAgeRed

Vickie
May 7, 2013, 09:30 PM
Vickie, do you remember me? o_-
We didn't know each other really. but I was always around, seen you all the time.
I think you were like the first person I know of that had a Rikauteri. I thought it was awesome. I wanted one a lot.

Dang now I miss PSU again. see you all later. \o

~NewAgeRed

Can't say that I Remember you What's ya Character name?
yea I miss PSU also, It was a Good game

Night Hollows
May 8, 2013, 01:18 PM
I dont know if anyone remembers me. I used to be Lunar Rain Night until I left LR almost 3 years ago.

I also had a char called x NightEatsDay. and Akiko hoshikari

NewAgeRed
May 13, 2013, 12:14 AM
My main was NewAgeRed, a human techer.
I also had a female beast by the name Nobody.
A human Protranser/gunner called Dragonlord.
and a female CAST, PixilatedDragon.

Do any of you play PSO;BB or PSZ? I should try to get into them again. Think I'll check those boards. :P

~NewAgeRed

bloodflowers
Jun 2, 2013, 02:50 PM
I remember everyone who posted in this thread.

Mostly playing Call Of Duty now myself, it's fun enough but .. eh.

Noblewine
Jun 2, 2013, 06:40 PM
I played on the xbox version of psu for awhile before learning it was going to shut down. Bummer to since I thought I could get back into the game.

-Crokar-
Jun 3, 2013, 12:32 PM
This moment brought to you by bud light

Vickie
Jun 12, 2013, 01:20 AM
This moment brought to you by bud light

I like that LOL

Alucadra
Jul 16, 2013, 01:50 AM
I was the original Sakura ID something like 3204 played from when the game first started until later 2011. Gamertag was PKK Skeith. I sure miss my old friends. Darkprince, Dark, Relena Peacecraft, XMS, Soda, Bman, Blindlite, IllegalBlaze, Kenpachisucka, Obake Koori, Poi Sohn, The Storm King, XMF Chrindo were all such great people.... truly I will never forget those days when I would come home from what I thought was a boring life to sit there for HOURS upon hours playing with these guys. Those 2am sleeping warrior runs and all the other shiz we did. GOD! How Sega robbed me of these moments dam you! But they'll always live on I guess and hopefully some millennium Sega will release PSO2 in america so we can play together again.

Imjake
Jul 29, 2013, 02:02 AM
hell yes I remember you! awesome! I was Cannibus Maximus on PSU

NOSterdaMUSS
Aug 7, 2013, 07:31 PM
Vickie and Crokar names sound familiar from back in the day. I was female cast Gunner NOSterdamuSS. Hoping and waiting for US release of pso2

DragonForce
Aug 19, 2013, 10:56 PM
I thought all the psu scrubs went off to minecraft or Defiance. Where did they all go?

Lumpen Thingy
Aug 20, 2013, 05:28 PM
I thought all the psu scrubs went off to minecraft or Defiance. Where did they all go?
well if the scrubs both went to those games maybe they should stay there since both those games suck so much ass >:]

Midori Oku
Aug 20, 2013, 11:17 PM
well if the scrubs both went to those games maybe they should stay there since both those games suck so much ass >:]

NOU! >:3

Lumpen Thingy
Aug 21, 2013, 12:44 AM
NOU! >:3

YES! >:3

the sega shop
Sep 4, 2013, 08:35 AM
Lol, Minecraft is the closest thing I've came across that I can effectively lose days playing since psu went belly up.

Only Name on here I recognise is Midori Oku, Quality Name :D seen your little techer running around since pre aoti days :D

Anyone want to help me go break into Sega of America and go rob the server code? lol
Can't wait anymore XD