PDA

View Full Version : Making Money

mega2000x
Dec 21, 2012, 12:05 PM
hi all , i'm new to the game and found that u can't sell items in auction or trade unless u use real money ,so i was wondering how can i make money in the game since i can't sell anything ?? thanks in advance

The Walrus
Dec 21, 2012, 12:28 PM
Time Attack Client Orders

mega2000x
Dec 21, 2012, 03:04 PM
Time Attack Client Orders

thanks , but how to do these orders ?

Aquayoshi
Dec 21, 2012, 03:11 PM
You have to unlock Time Attack, then play through it at least once to unlock the client orders for it. They will be given by Klotho, an NPC in a red outfit with a cowboy hat, on the second floor of the gate area (where you accept quests, go to the camp ship, etc.).

TA orders I hate calling them TACOs are universally agreed to be the best way to make money outside of having premium and selling your stuff to other players. Each one gives you massive amounts of meseta, and they are repeatable, daily.

doomdragon83
Dec 21, 2012, 09:59 PM
hi all , i'm new to the game and found that u can't sell items in auction or trade unless u use real money
There is no auction (that I know of). Also you could win a 3 day shop pass through the FUN scratch. With that, I went from a little under 100,000 to over 5 million and even after it expired, I'm still earning meseta since my shop items are still there.