PDA

View Full Version : Jozsef's Sunglasses ticket name

MetalDude
Dec 21, 2012, 04:03 PM
I didn't even know these were available as an accessory and I can't for the life of me find the japanese name for it. I've never fretted so much over an accessory but this shit needs to happen now. Anyone know the name for it?

EDIT: Wait, completely wrong here. Not Jozsef's glasses, it's another pair that are completely opaque so you can't see the eyes. I wish I had taken a screen of the guy who had them.

Punisher106
Dec 21, 2012, 04:58 PM
Do you mean Klotho's?

MetalDude
Dec 21, 2012, 05:06 PM
No, not the goggles either. Dammit, I need to find the guy that had them again. They're completely tinted, rather small, and are in fact a type of sunglasses. They're not the somewhat opaque ones you have by default.

Meji
Dec 21, 2012, 05:11 PM
Pro tip: Look here (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?AC%E3%82%A8%E3%82%B9%E3%83%86#c8d1cc46).

Skye-Fox713
Dec 21, 2012, 05:21 PM
I didn't even know these were available as an accessory and I can't for the life of me find the japanese name for it. I've never fretted so much over an accessory but this shit needs to happen now. Anyone know the name for it?

EDIT: Wait, completely wrong here. Not Jozsef's glasses, it's another pair that are completely opaque so you can't see the eyes. I wish I had taken a screen of the guy who had them.

Joseph is using the Cyber Glasses which are among the default options in the character creation and in the make over shop.

MetalDude
Dec 21, 2012, 05:52 PM
It's not even in the FUN scratch list. The same goes for the blue variant of the sports sunglasses.

Omega-z
Dec 21, 2012, 11:54 PM
you mean these?

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=959&pictureid=32845

And if they are then they are from the friend shop for 2 weapon friend badges.

AH, nevermind you check that web page.......only out side NPC's that have glasses in the lobby is Hans, Beauty shop clerk, Recycle shop clerk (male), Rojio , Aki, Light, Clotho, Joseph, Emeline. Otherwise there not out at all same goes for the Blue sports glasses (unless these color change with main color? and are from the default's)