PDA

View Full Version : trouble starting ch.2 of story

psycho4r5
Dec 21, 2012, 10:57 PM
Hi guys so I have completed ch.0 and ch.1 and matter board 1 and 2 but I still cant figure out how to access ch.2 of the story. when I go into my one story mission available there are three ways to go one leads to ch.1 one to ch.0 and I assumed one went to ch.2 but I dont think it does because I believe I tried all three directions and none went to ch.2 but I could be mistaken so please let me know what I need to do. Im level 24 now and I dont want to fal behind on the story more then I already have (if i have)

thanks alot guys, your help is always appreciated

Ezodagrom
Dec 21, 2012, 11:05 PM
The third direction, that is, going to the left, is also named Chapter 1, but it isn't the same Chapter 1 you went before.

There's some sort of time traveling elements in the story, by going to the left path you're going to see different events that happen at the same time as the Chapter 1 in the right path.

Also note that the Chapter 1 from the right path and Chapter 1 from the left path have different names, the right path is called "Chapter 1: Calls from the past" and the left one is called "Chapter 1: The masked figure", the one you have to do next is "The masked figure".

psycho4r5
Dec 21, 2012, 11:18 PM
Ahh ok ya I did ch 1 so long ago I didn't realize it had a different name to the left. Sweet tho, thank you