PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone in Ship 02 seeing this?

Kirine
Dec 22, 2012, 01:28 AM
For the past four hours, we've been having Dark Falz every 2 hours.

09:45: Dark Falz Approaches
10:00 Arm Fight
10:30 Elder Fight
10:50 End fight
11:45 Dark Falz Approaches
12:00 Arm Fight
12:30 Elder Fight
12:50 End fight
01:45 Dark Falz Approaches
02:00 Arm Fight
02:30 Elder Fight
02:50 End Fight
03:45 Dark Falz Approaches
04:00 Arm Fight
04:30 Elder Fight
04:50 End Fight

Not that I'm complaining... but what an amazing schedule!

Punisher106
Dec 22, 2012, 01:29 AM
I've noticed that, too. Interesting. Now watch Falz just... constantly attack. After we're done wrecking Falz, OH LOOK, FALZ IS COMING TO ATTACK, MAN YOUR BATTLE STATIONS.

Kirine
Dec 22, 2012, 01:30 AM
I've noticed that, too. Interesting. Now watch Falz just... constantly attack. After we're done wrecking Falz, OH LOOK, FALZ IS COMING TO ATTACK, MAN YOUR BATTLE STATIONS.

There's a saying going around in ship02 that Falz is constantly attacking because it is the end of the world yet we keep stopping him.

I honestly cannot get a break. As soon as I relax I get the message he is approaching. I know there's no saying as "too much Falz" but is December 23 - 25 going to be like this? I may need to reschedule all of my appointments and disappoint all my patients just to do this equest if this whole Falz parade is a taste of what the days ahead will be like. I want that Psycho Wand.

Punisher106
Dec 22, 2012, 01:31 AM
We ARKS are the saviors of the world!

Kirine
Dec 22, 2012, 01:33 AM

At some point, it went from being saviors of the world to greedy little beings trying to take down a mini planet for his items.

Are we... bullies?

blace
Dec 22, 2012, 01:36 AM
Are we... bullies?
He did attack and destroy a sizezable portion of the Oracle fleet, before we get sent out to repel him. That debris we fight him on isn't just a random chunk of rock that was a part of the planet.

Kirine
Dec 22, 2012, 01:40 AM
He did attack and destroy a sizezable portion of the Oracle fleet, before we get sent out to repel him. That debris we fight him on isn't just a random chunk of rock that was a part of the planet.

He destroyed a fleet once. We are killing him 1000 times.

It will be nice to find out that all of these rare weapons found on him belonged to some unlucky ARK who fought against him.

blace
Dec 22, 2012, 01:42 AM
It will be nice to find out that all of these rare weapons found on him belonged to some unlucky ARK who fought against him.
That or they ripped off the heads on the arms, because I've been seeing unsettling looking partisans with their faces.

Syklo
Dec 22, 2012, 02:29 AM
uhm.....

what world?

eharima
Dec 22, 2012, 03:35 AM
weekend emergency quests always ran high.

Heat Haze
Dec 22, 2012, 03:57 AM
And yet again, another Falz in ship 2. Not that I'm complaining.

Alenoir
Dec 22, 2012, 05:05 AM
Probably have something to do with the increased Falz rate. I'm beginning to think SEGA just replaced everything with Falz 'till next year.

Aquayoshi
Dec 22, 2012, 05:33 AM
I will get some pyroxene weapons yet. Once I get off work tomorrow, it will be Iritista-ville up in here. Falz won't know what hit him. And then shot him. And robbed him blind of his Iritistas.
...What? The bastard deserves it!

Punisher106
Dec 22, 2012, 06:18 AM
I will get some pyroxene weapons yet. Once I get off work tomorrow, it will be Iritista-ville up in here. Falz won't know what hit him. And then shot him. And robbed him blind of his Iritistas.

I got the pyroxene double saber from the shop, thanks to a Falz fight. And ironically enough, Falz was the guinea pig for the weapon. :lol:

Kirine
Dec 22, 2012, 06:55 AM

I got the pyroxene double saber from the shop, thanks to a Falz fight. And ironically enough, Falz was the guinea pig for the weapon. :lol:

Falz has been demoted from World Destroyer to ARKs punching bag.

How mighty has he fallen.

ShinMaruku
Dec 22, 2012, 12:09 PM
At some point, it went from being saviors of the world to greedy little beings trying to take down a mini planet for his items.

Are we... bullies?
MIGHT MAKES RIGHT!

gigawuts
Dec 22, 2012, 12:31 PM
There's a saying going around in ship02 that Falz is constantly attacking because it is the end of the world yet we keep stopping him.

This makes enough sense to me.

Tomeeboy
Dec 22, 2012, 12:32 PM
They were supposedly increasing the frequency of the mission from the 23rd through the 25th, and again from the 30th through Jan 1st. (Japan time):

http://www.pso-world.com/news/02504-pso2-jp-holiday-campaigns-bring-more-dark-falz-fun-and-presents

It's possible they started a little early ;)

Piraya
Dec 22, 2012, 12:40 PM
Hopefully on ship 10 aswell, won't get chance to get on til later tonight.

Did the fight last night, ended up with 2 frikkin Force weapons. I WANT THE RIFLE DAMNIT