PDA

View Full Version : New Mag Bug

Coatl
Dec 22, 2012, 08:09 AM
Not sure if anyone's noticed this yet or not, but Mag's are able to heal you when you take a heavy hit and use their abilities all with an empty stomach. Before a mag was useless at 0% Hunger, but now they are viable.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Farroz
Dec 22, 2012, 08:12 AM
Come to think of it, this would explain what was healing me when I was against the Rockbear yesterday...

Syklo
Dec 22, 2012, 07:43 PM
Eh, I always just make sure my mag has some energy even though it's capped anyway.

even after 100+ deaths, my mag has not once revived me ;_;

DoubleCannon
Dec 22, 2012, 10:22 PM
my mag has actually attacked monsters and is at 0%.. weird

yunamon
Dec 23, 2012, 10:09 PM
Not sure if anyone's noticed this yet or not, but Mag's are able to heal you when you take a heavy hit and use their abilities all with an empty stomach. Before a mag was useless at 0% Hunger, but now they are viable.

Has anyone else noticed this?

They still do, only much less frequent than when full stomach...

Seraphus
Dec 23, 2012, 10:18 PM
I know mags can definitely revive on 0% but I have never seen it do anything else while at 0%. I haven't noticed it not doing anything because I have been raising a new mag.

Kirine
Dec 24, 2012, 02:12 AM
Eh, I always just make sure my mag has some energy even though it's capped anyway.

even after 100+ deaths, my mag has not once revived me ;_;

Actually it may have worked.

Mag revives pretty strangely...

When I use elder rebellion and "die" my mag revives me but I still do my animation.

I just see myself get hit and then I see a bright flash of light around me and then I see my HP bar is back to normal but I am in the middle of Elder Rebellion or casting technics.

At first I thought it was my mag's natural ability to heal me when I was low at hp until I noticed the damage I've taken was higher than my current hp and that my mag was reviving me but didn't stop my attack animation.

Syklo
Dec 24, 2012, 02:27 AM
Actually it may have worked.

Mag revives pretty strangely...

When I use elder rebellion and "die" my mag revives me but I still do my animation.

I just see myself get hit and then I see a bright flash of light around me and then I see my HP bar is back to normal but I am in the middle of Elder Rebellion or casting technics.

At first I thought it was my mag's natural ability to heal me when I was low at hp until I noticed the damage I've taken was higher than my current hp and that my mag was reviving me but didn't stop my attack animation.
A mag revival either restores exactly half your hp or all of it (I've seen it happen to my friend....lucky guy ;_;)

If your hp was anything but half or full at the incident, it was just HP restore.
I had a similar instance, but was certain it was hp restore due to the "resta/mate" effect, and it didn't play the revival sound.

I've only seen it happen once though ;_;

However I feel glad that at least I had a PARTNER revive me :)