PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone

StriderSyin
Dec 22, 2012, 10:19 AM
I'm new to PSO2, and I don't know anyone else who plays this game. So it'd be cool if people would like to add me on there so we could play together :-)

In most forums people don't post their IGN's to games, is it okay to post my IGN on here?

And btw I'm on Ship 2.

Cyclon
Dec 22, 2012, 09:51 PM
Hello!
Your best bet to befriend english speakers is to go on the 20th block of ship 2, which is the unofficial, well, english speaking block(Plus 21 if 20 is full and so on)
Also you could post a screenshot of your character in the topic "Phantasy Star Online Main Character Logbook"(it's on page 2 of this forum as I speak write this) so that people know what you look like in game(alternatively, you could have a sig with your character in it).

Putting your IGN here is no problem afaik. Mine is Kylva, and even though it's unlikely we'll both be playing at the same time very often, don't hesitate to send a friend request:)

Have fun!

Skye-Fox713
Dec 22, 2012, 10:40 PM
I'm new to PSO2, and I don't know anyone else who plays this game. So it'd be cool if people would like to add me on there so we could play together :-)

In most forums people don't post their IGN's to games, is it okay to post my IGN on here?

And btw I'm on Ship 2.

Welcome, ship 2 is where most english speakers reside, I would also like to direct you to this thread the Main character log book wich has some of the english players who are on Ship 2 as well -- http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194664