PDA

View Full Version : account permission

the sega shop
Dec 22, 2012, 09:54 PM
Hi people.

Just spent 3 1/2 hours fighting with captchas and losing hard trying to create a new sega id as the first one I created that is linked to my main email I forgot this bit

"Step 7: Congratulations, you now have a SEGA ID account, but don't close this window yet. First we have to give your new account permission to play Phantasy Star Online 2; so click that button near the bottom of the page."

is there any way to get back to this part and authorise it?

I have been sat here now waiting to play this for over 9 hours including the time it took to download and install.

(the only reason I missed this bit is because I only wanted to create the sega id before someone else nabbed my name months ago but as yet have never had the time to download the game)

the sega shop
Dec 22, 2012, 11:30 PM
I think im just going to give up :( it's now half 4 in the morning and I have been trying to get this going since 6 in the afternoon!

i have tried to get past the captcha about 100 times now and failed every single time :(

lexilogos isn't helping 1 bit

scarecrow36
Dec 22, 2012, 11:41 PM
ive used this one to log in i dunno if you can copy and paste making a new account but this is the best never had a problem http://www.branah.com/japanese

ashley50
Dec 23, 2012, 12:30 AM
lexilogos and the above are pretty much the same.