PDA

View Full Version : Sup, new member of PSO2

johnwolf
Dec 23, 2012, 12:53 PM
yo i'm just started yesterday, but i'm kinda lonly now. i'm thinking about deleting my character to jump from ship 08 to ship 02, but i'm unsure if that would be possable. anyone got an answer?

ZIE creations
Dec 23, 2012, 12:58 PM
You can delete a character and start up on another ship, my fiend just restarted his character on ship 2. Look me up if you wana join in, account desplay name "スピリットシャード" character name "スピリット"

johnwolf
Dec 23, 2012, 05:56 PM
it would be easyer if you searched for me. i don't know how to add japanese characters. same as my pso-world name.

LK1721
Dec 23, 2012, 06:23 PM
it would be easyer if you searched for me. i don't know how to add japanese characters. same as my pso-world name.
You can copy-paste into the search box.

Kion
Dec 23, 2012, 07:35 PM
yo i'm just started yesterday, but i'm kinda lonly now. i'm thinking about deleting my character to jump from ship 08 to ship 02, but i'm unsure if that would be possable. anyone got an answer?

The majority of the population is on ship 2, with a couple on ship 10. You can move your character, but it costs 700AC. Since you just started might as well delete and remake your character. One day isn't too much to make up for. And welcome to PSO2!

johnwolf
Dec 23, 2012, 08:11 PM
thanks for the help guys and i already sent a friend request to you ZIE. i'm also thinking of sending one to you to LK for the cool trick thanks.

Syklo
Dec 23, 2012, 08:29 PM
NOOOOOOOO

I'm ONE OF THE FEW WHO RESIDE ON SHIP 8 :(
Most of the ship 8'ers on this site don't play on ship 8 anymore (or the game itself, idk).

-sadface-

EvilJohn
Dec 23, 2012, 09:15 PM
hey feel free too add me InfamousEvil i just started playing again,lvl 5 ship 2 block 20

Rende
Dec 23, 2012, 10:17 PM
add me up if you need help as well :)

Character name: レンデチャン
ARKS ID: レンデ

EXPFULL
Dec 24, 2012, 11:16 AM
Make the jump to Ship 2 man - save yourself the AC to transfer later!

If you're looking to get some help from a bunch of friendly ARKS, then head over to the SHIP 2 voice chat. Details are in the sticky topic.

WolfDreamer
Dec 24, 2012, 02:37 PM
If you're just starting off I would definetly recommend going to where everyone is, which is Ship 02 (or 10 in some cases). I'm on Ship 09 myself and honestly, if AC was easier to purchase I would've already moved over. There "was" a decent amount of people on ship 9, but now that they're all gone I've realized that this game is extremely boring solo and wouldn't wish that fate upon any other serious PSO fan. So yeah, switch now before you get stuck in a bad situation.

Vanelle
Dec 29, 2012, 04:22 PM
I somehow recall being allowed to jump ships without recreating...I never bothered cause I started on ship 2 xD If you wanna play tho I'd be more then happy, I'm on Ship 2 Block 17 usually :3

SEGA ID: AdoriShinra
CHARACTERS:
Ivalice
FOmarl Lv. 16

FacelessRed
Dec 29, 2012, 05:17 PM
I play ship 1, I just ran into a team of English speaking players recently who seem to be stalking me and it's creeping me out.

I'm never going to ship 2, because I'm anti social and hate almost everyone. Yeah I said it!

Not to mention the RNG has me angry right now and I'm seriously considering just quitting.

LT RADCZEK
Dec 29, 2012, 05:41 PM
Well, if you need any help, or you're just looking for a party to join, feel free to add me. I'm on Ship 2 as well.

Sega ID: LtRadczek
Character name: X3PO

Welcome to PSO2!

Syklo
Dec 29, 2012, 08:42 PM
I play ship 1, I just ran into a team of English speaking players recently who seem to be stalking me and it's creeping me out.

I'm never going to ship 2, because I'm anti social and hate almost everyone. Yeah I said it!

Not to mention the RNG has me angry right now and I'm seriously considering just quitting.
start over on ship 8 with me then :)

FacelessRed
Dec 29, 2012, 08:50 PM
start over on ship 8 with me then :)

Not gonna blow 49 levels and a ton of items and time on restarting ~.~ I'm also a team master of my own small team. Not leavin my friends with a transfer. why not just come to ship 1? XD

Syklo
Dec 29, 2012, 08:55 PM
Not gonna blow 49 levels and a ton of items and time on restarting ~.~ I'm also a team master of my own small team. Not leavin my friends with a transfer. why not just come to ship 1? XD
im in the same situation as you.

except I'd blow out more than 49 levels.

(The offer still stands if you do quit and come back)