PDA

View Full Version : I officially quit Gamecube PSO.

MonoxideChild
Mar 30, 2003, 11:05 PM
I just suffered another corruption. I lost a lvl 110 HUcast, lvl 40 FOnewearl, lvl 139 HUmar, and a lvl 20 (Just made it to hard!) RAmarl. I'm so sick of this shit, so I'm done. Maybe Xbox PSO won't have these problems. Stuff like this reminded me why I went out and purchased a Code Breakers for DC PSO. If Xbox PSO is like this to, than I'm done with PSO till PSO2 comes out.

Z_Shinji
Mar 30, 2003, 11:08 PM
On 2003-03-30 20:05, MonoxideChild wrote:
I just suffered another corruption. I lost a lvl 110 HUcast, lvl 40 FOnewearl, lvl 139 HUmar, and a lvl 20 (Just made it to hard!) RAmarl. I'm so sick of this shit, so I'm done. Maybe Xbox PSO won't have these problems. Stuff like this reminded me why I went out and purchased a Code Breakers for DC PSO. If Xbox PSO is like this to, than I'm done with PSO till PSO2 comes out.

Ouch sorry to hear that dude. What exactly happened if you don't mind me asking?

hucasts_rock
Mar 30, 2003, 11:11 PM
sorry man. I've gotten seven corruptions and lost a huge load of one-of-a-kind items and characters. but I keep going for some reason. dunno y

MonoxideChild
Mar 30, 2003, 11:11 PM
I just got my RAmarl to hard mode. I went into a hard game, and I was joining a game. The game froze when it was saving to my memory card, so I had to shut my gamecube off. I turned it back on and it said all my characters have been corrputed. Sucks too, because I just ordered a keyboard for PSO and now I will never use it.

Z_Shinji
Mar 30, 2003, 11:17 PM
I thought I had it rough today. I would have through the game out the window knowing me. (10 FSOD's in a matter of 2 hours.......not fun and lost a lot of stuff)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Z_Shinji on 2003-03-30 20:18 ]</font>

Eum
Mar 30, 2003, 11:30 PM
Tootles.

Send your keyboard to:

Eum Trail.

Cloud_01
Mar 30, 2003, 11:30 PM
That sucks bad. If I ever get corrupted i'll just quit playing PSO also.

I'm not ready to spend another 200 hours of my life on a game just to get back to the same level(s) I was at before.

BrokenHope
Mar 31, 2003, 07:10 AM
On 2003-03-30 20:05, MonoxideChild wrote:

Why didn't you after the first corruption make your characters spanning multiple memory cards? At least that way you would have only lost 2 characters(Assuming you made 2 characters on each card) instead of 4.

War_Child
Mar 31, 2003, 07:13 AM
I havea set of characters for offline use and online use, the higher level ones (118, 65) being used offline. If the online use ones get currupted, I'll probably end up buying a memory card 51 specifcally for PSO >_>