PDA

View Full Version : English Patch

Aloriss
Dec 24, 2012, 11:48 PM
If your game patches after you have copied the English patch files over, you will need to copy them over again (but don't do this after a content update, as it'll break stuff).

My game always patches when I run the launcher.. meaning everytime I launch PSO2 it won't be patched.. don't know how to fix this guys..

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 25, 2012, 12:13 AM
Um....iirc if you click (i think its the 3rd option) which should be check files....which will then just look for the files sega given (which i guess is just default files of the current update or w/e)

Then try it....

I only have to patch when something is changed which would be:
1. Weekly maintenance
2. Or content update.

So as long as I use the recent patch...

I've never had problems with it doing that....

Aloriss
Dec 25, 2012, 12:30 AM
Um....iirc if you click (i think its the 3rd option) which should be check files....which will then just look for the files sega given (which i guess is just default files of the current update or w/e)

Then try it....

I only have to patch when something is changed which would be:
1. Weekly maintenance
2. Or content update.

So as long as I use the recent patch...

I've never had problems with it doing that....
Hey Idk what you said in the first part.. don't understand what you're trying to say but you said you never had problem with it doing that.. my game seems to patch fine I'm guessing since I am still able to launch the PSO 2 game.

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 25, 2012, 12:37 AM
Hey Idk what you said in the first part.. don't understand what you're trying to say but you said you never had problem with it doing that.. my game seems to patch fine I'm guessing since I am still able to launch the PSO 2 game.

If for some reason your game is patching randomly....

click on the 3rd option on the launcher (Which is file check)
It'll pretty much.... have the game look for the proper files for the game to run which are the files sega has given. (so the english patch files you orginally put it in would be gone like it's brand new)

Reapply the patch....if you're still having the problem then i'd recommend going to the thread you got the patch from to see if there was some sort of problem...

Aloriss
Dec 25, 2012, 03:18 AM
If for some reason your game is patching randomly....

click on the 3rd option on the launcher (Which is file check)
It'll pretty much.... have the game look for the proper files for the game to run which are the files sega has given. (so the english patch files you orginally put it in would be gone like it's brand new)

Reapply the patch....if you're still having the problem then i'd recommend going to the thread you got the patch from to see if there was some sort of problem...

didn't... thanks tho