PDA

View Full Version : Soloing Time Attacks

Kimil Adrayne
Dec 25, 2012, 05:03 PM
Is it feasible to do this with all three TAs? Most guides I found are for 2 and 4 party group runs. I did the Nab one solo without issues once I learned the trick of it, but the Lipian one... I can't get all 4 switches in time in the second area. Haven't tried to solo the last one yet.

So, are they all soloable? Or should I shack up with a buddy?

blace
Dec 25, 2012, 05:24 PM
It's a bit more time efficient with a friend than doing it by yourself. At least then you can split up some of the tasks needed to get it done.

The Walrus
Dec 25, 2012, 05:24 PM
Sega wouldn't enable solo time attacks if it wasn't possible to do them all. It just takes a little more time to do them.

Drifting Fable
Dec 25, 2012, 05:26 PM
Yes all TA's are soloable. Though what level and class setup are you tackling the solo lillipa TA with?

However, groups of 4 are still the most optimal route as you will get your payout much faster and pretty much stomp out any opposition.

Rika-chan
Dec 25, 2012, 05:27 PM
For Lillipan TA, just do it the long way. Except I always do the shortcut, so I don't know how to do the long way... >< sorry

Seravi Edalborez
Dec 25, 2012, 06:00 PM
Long way for area 2 of Lilipa:
Hit teal (west), go east path, hit green, teleport back to start.
Go north, hit yellow and blue. Self-explanatory from there.

"Shortcut":
Go green, hit secret green, teleport back.
Go north, hit blue, run straight east (C-3 to E-3) to secret blue. Catapult on. Take shortcut.

Bellion
Dec 25, 2012, 06:06 PM
I taught TC in-game how to run リリパ TA solo. It's all good now.
Clearing green but not hitting green button first. Then clearing blue and hitting the button there and then go to green and finally get both of the buttons to activate the catapult.

Edit:Anyone who wants to learn the TAs in-game, feel free to ask.

Seravi Edalborez
Dec 25, 2012, 06:49 PM
You don't have to hit both secret buttons at the same time. Just have to hit them once before the timer on the "original" switches wears off.

Z-0
Dec 25, 2012, 06:53 PM
I personally like hitting both at the same time anyway as it saves a little bit of time.

And added to that, if you do it Bellion's way, you can deactivate the lasers to green (if they ever bother you; I just don't bother) which may make it easier for you.

Kimil Adrayne
Dec 25, 2012, 11:30 PM
I taught TC in-game how to run リリパ TA solo. It's all good now.
Clearing green but not hitting green button first. Then clearing blue and hitting the button there and then go to green and finally get both of the buttons to activate the catapult.

Edit:Anyone who wants to learn the TAs in-game, feel free to ask.

Thanks again, by the way!

Syklo
Dec 25, 2012, 11:52 PM
One thing to point out

If you deactivate the lasers at green, you also change the direction of the conveyor belt to go AGAINST you on the way out.

So in some cases it may be better to intentionally trigger the lasers if you really need the conveyor belt boost, or just try your luck and avoid them in the first place.

Z-0
Dec 25, 2012, 11:54 PM
Those lasers are very easy to avoid. :l I knuckle dash both ways and never, ever hit them. Just gotta get used to it. I wouldn't waste time by triggering them.