PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance Tonight

ArcaneTechs
Dec 25, 2012, 08:53 PM
about 7minutes from now it'll start, I'm sure most of you are aware of whats to come tonight (check the homepage), all I can say is prepare your Meseta and AC for the new clothing, it's gonna be hectic so get those colors you want so buy them cheap while you still can!!

Oh ya, don't forget to clap your hands as they tear water all over the floor as everyone waits for the servers to come back up (i hear it speeds up the process)

EDIT: Maintenance has begun!!! now go into withdraws everyone!

consume
Dec 25, 2012, 08:56 PM
Hoping they add some lambda knuckles in this patch...i'm tired of farming tranmizers :-(

Lostbob117
Dec 25, 2012, 09:00 PM
The maintenance is predicted to last for 6 hours. Also no more Xie for now.

ArcaneTechs
Dec 25, 2012, 09:04 PM
The maintenance is predicted to last for 6 hours. Also no more Xie for now.

I'll miss her voice ;-; so perfect

Shirai
Dec 25, 2012, 09:05 PM
Now it'll be time for many to spam the new outfits (especially sara's) outfit tomorrow!

ArcaneTechs
Dec 25, 2012, 09:08 PM
Now it'll be time for many to spam the new outfits (especially sara's) outfit tomorrow!

that suppose to be a final fantasy costume right? sara, mikoto and the priestess outfit is what im buying. maybe the haze outfit

NoiseHERO
Dec 25, 2012, 09:09 PM
servers down, time to spam forums!

/goes to sleep

Shirai
Dec 25, 2012, 09:09 PM
that suppose to be a final fantasy costume right? sara, mikoto and the priestess outfit is what im buying. maybe the haze outfit

that's what many people think it looks like. It kind of does look like it'd belong in final fantasy though, lol

o: same here, and maybe the recolor of the shrine maiden outfit because the pattern does look kind of nice.

BIG OLAF
Dec 25, 2012, 09:11 PM

Everyone is gonna beat Sara's outfit into the floor tomorrow, hehe. It's been a lot of people's wishlists for a long time. I wonder how many color variants it will have (if any). I also wonder if the nail polish that comes with the outfit will be different, or will just stay that awkward green color.

I really want the female Haze Sorcerer. I don't even have to recolor it either! I'll probably have to recolor Matoi's, though.

The Walrus
Dec 25, 2012, 09:15 PM
Pretty excited for the new Cast set. The nostalgia man. There's too much of it in that design.

NoiseHERO
Dec 25, 2012, 09:18 PM
Pretty excited for the new Cast set. The nostalgia man. There's too much of it in that design.

new CAST set makes me wish I main a MCAST

Heat Haze
Dec 25, 2012, 09:21 PM
Not looking forward to how pricy some of the outfits will be.

Curious about what the accessories will be this time around; I'm usually more interested in those (despite being much more expensive).

Jyasupa
Dec 25, 2012, 09:47 PM
Am also worried about the prices of the new outfits DDD:
Saved up hella bank via HARD WORK AND BLOOD AND SWEAT ETCETC and am quite worried it's not enough

Hope they're both butt ugly doe XDDD Could use this money on other stuff
WHERE MY SUGA DADDIEZ AT

BIG OLAF
Dec 25, 2012, 09:52 PM
Not looking forward to how pricy some of the outfits will be.

Curious about what the accessories will be this time around; I'm usually more interested in those (despite being much more expensive).

I'm hoping that those golden disc things in Matoi's hair will be an accessory. They're pretty sweet-looking.

Neither of the two new hairstyles interest me, though.

ArcaneTechs
Dec 25, 2012, 09:56 PM
that's what many people think it looks like. It kind of does look like it'd belong in final fantasy though, lol

o: same here, and maybe the recolor of the shrine maiden outfit because the pattern does look kind of nice.

ya i figured people thought that, i thought Sega did something to get a costume in from FFXIII

Recoloring a costume is when you get that costume color change from the recycle shop right? and then go to the make over shop and do it? and it can be a color of the clothing piece like lets say my green bikini, i can make it blue?

ArcaneTechs
Dec 25, 2012, 09:57 PM
Am also worried about the prices of the new outfits DDD:
Saved up hella bank via HARD WORK AND BLOOD AND SWEAT ETCETC and am quite worried it's not enough

Hope they're both butt ugly doe XDDD Could use this money on other stuff
WHERE MY SUGA DADDIEZ AT

how much do you have saved?

ArcaneTechs
Dec 25, 2012, 10:03 PM
Special outfits like the Bikini, Navigator Uniform, Wedding Dress etc etc, cannot be recolored. You're stuck with what you got, it's also why they're more expensive than the recolorable ones. Well, that and the special outfits tend to play to more fetishes anyway~

oh ok, thats good to know, was planning on buying a wedding dress in aqua but recoloring it to aqua if i got pink or white

DS23
Dec 25, 2012, 11:38 PM
Hope 3 mil will be enough for Mikoto Cluster, otherwise I'm going to be at the mercy of finding TA parties for a few days.

Z-0
Dec 25, 2012, 11:39 PM
3 mil will probably be enough for certain colour sets, but things like red will probably easily hit 5 million.

Kimil Adrayne
Dec 25, 2012, 11:44 PM
Damn, I just got out of the family Christmas thang. I need my PSO2 fix :c

Xaeris
Dec 25, 2012, 11:44 PM
I'm not expecting any surprises. A couple hundred k for the lousier colors of Sara's outfit upwards to a million for the nicer colors. Mikoto Cluster goes for 3-5m, depending on color. Same old same old.

BIG OLAF
Dec 25, 2012, 11:48 PM
I'm not expecting any surprises. A couple hundred k for the lousier colors of Sara's outfit upwards to a million for the nicer colors. Mikoto Cluster goes for 3-5m, depending on color. Same old same old.

...and the 'New Years' recolor of the Kanagi Maihime will probably go for 6mil or more. The fem-Haze Sorcerer, the new male outfit, and the CAST parts, will be ~200k as well. So yeah, same ol', same 'ol.

Sparzyle
Dec 25, 2012, 11:51 PM
I want dem caseal parts for my alt D; on the other hand... I'll see how ugly looks the new man/newn costume on Aran :L

Infinity Series
Dec 25, 2012, 11:52 PM
i want my medium series so baddddddddddddddd

and probably get some miko recolor for collection purpose

Anduril
Dec 26, 2012, 12:03 AM
I don't care if Sara's outfit is going to be overused, so far it is the only outfit that I really, really like. Hopefully I have enough for a color that I like (please a primarily green one).

lunarsoul
Dec 26, 2012, 12:20 AM
Meh I was all out day yesterday and today with the family, I barely played and going to sleep now. Tomorrow trying to get more PSO2 fun though (Matoi outfit please!)

gigawuts
Dec 26, 2012, 12:22 AM
I can't wait to be a big legged red kireek.

Khaaaan
Dec 26, 2012, 01:41 AM
So, when do the servers come back online?

Noc Codez
Dec 26, 2012, 01:42 AM
3am est

Aloriss
Dec 26, 2012, 01:43 AM
Maybe in an hour or two... are you guys able to launch the game?

I'm not.

Shirai
In about an hour and 20 mins. Sometimes it comes up sooner though, or later depending if they extend it.

Noc Codez
Haven't tried.. brb

Update: Working just fine

Mushy2000
Dec 26, 2012, 01:49 AM
Are they supposed to be changing the prize list for the fun scratch ?

Noc Codez
Dec 26, 2012, 01:56 AM
1 hour left ...

Hopefully :)

Anduril
Dec 26, 2012, 01:59 AM
Yeah, so things like scarves and the "emo" hairdo are getting taken out.

Noc Codez
Dec 26, 2012, 02:19 AM
Servers up?

Sp-24
Dec 26, 2012, 02:22 AM
Yeah, so things like scarves and the "emo" hairdo are getting taken out.

They usually list the things that are getting removed from FUN scratch, and the only two that they have said are going to be taken out are the two music disks from some game that nobody have played. Don't quote me on that, but I think that the rest of the FUN scratch content stays.

MissMalice
Dec 26, 2012, 02:22 AM
Nope, still offline for me. D:

Alenoir
Dec 26, 2012, 02:24 AM

Not this week. They're only killing off two music discs (http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=734).

Mushy2000
Dec 26, 2012, 02:30 AM
Not this week. They're only killing off two music discs (http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=734).
didn't they say they were messing with the fun scratch somehow like increasing grinders to 5, and double fun?

Noc Codez
Dec 26, 2012, 02:31 AM
New outfits from AC tonight errr this morning right ?

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 26, 2012, 02:31 AM
Unless I miss something (sorry if i did)
But why will these AC cloth be any different then the other rotations?

Jyasupa
Dec 26, 2012, 02:32 AM
How big was this update for other people o.O?
Only had to download ONEEEE file. WAT

DS23
Dec 26, 2012, 02:33 AM
Yeah, this update was surprisingly fast. Guess they pre-loaded a lot of stuff with the two giant updates a whle back...

Sp-24
Dec 26, 2012, 02:33 AM
They typically list the size of the update in the appropriate update article. The current one was 15 MB, for example.

Anduril
Dec 26, 2012, 02:34 AM
They usually list the things that are getting removed from FUN scratch, and the only two that they have said are going to be taken out are the two music disks from some game that nobody have played. Don't quote me on that, but I think that the rest of the FUN scratch content stays.
Oh, thank good. Might have a chance at the color changing scarf thanks to the boosted FUN campaign.

Noc Codez
Dec 26, 2012, 02:34 AM
So.. Any new AC clothes ? Or is that next update?

The Walrus
Dec 26, 2012, 02:37 AM
These (http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-updates-december-26th-with-new-years-costumes/)

Anduril
Dec 26, 2012, 02:38 AM
I think the new clothes are the only thing in this update, and I'm guessing the coding to make the realtime New Year's Lobby change work properly.

MissMalice
Dec 26, 2012, 02:39 AM

Edit: NINJA'D!

According to this (http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-updates-december-26th-with-new-years-costumes/), there is supposed to be new AC costumes added this update. Though this was posted last week, Ricardo has been pretty reliable~

Not to mention that people are buzzing about Sara's costume. xD

Noc Codez
Dec 26, 2012, 02:42 AM
I hope I get Sara's outfit for I can sell it fast and make some ca-Ching :) if its cheap I might keep it for an alt.. Who knows depends On market

The Walrus
Dec 26, 2012, 02:43 AM
Oh snap just realized that the double fun points thing is starting when the servers go back up. So many chances for grinders :I

Sp-24
Dec 26, 2012, 02:44 AM
And don't forget Photon Crystals!

Noc Codez
Dec 26, 2012, 02:45 AM
-_- yea let's not forget those things...

Mushy2000
Dec 26, 2012, 02:53 AM
December 26th, is the Happy Wish New Year scratch, and on January 1st, the lobby will change at the stroke of midnight to celebrate the new year!We are getting a new scratch

Sp-24
Dec 26, 2012, 02:55 AM
It probably means AC scratch, though. But anyway, we'll find out in 5 minutes.

EDIT: Or right now:
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/fun/

EEDIT: FUN Scratch page still has the supposedly removed music, though.

Noc Codez
Dec 26, 2012, 02:59 AM
1 min warning guys !

rezakon
Dec 26, 2012, 02:59 AM
Anyone got a site recommendation for pre-paid webmoney? I've never actually bought anything but a few of those cast parts I want ^_^

Noc Codez
Dec 26, 2012, 03:00 AM
http://www.cn-usa.com/

rezakon
Dec 26, 2012, 03:01 AM
Cheers Noc

Xaeris
Dec 26, 2012, 03:01 AM
We're live. Dive in.

sixDigit
Dec 26, 2012, 03:28 AM
Did we just lose the delicious Christmas Client Orders? That would kind of suck.

Aeris
Dec 26, 2012, 03:31 AM
Xie was gonna be around for 3 weeks from Dec 5th to 26th, usually 3 weeks for her.

rezakon
Dec 26, 2012, 03:32 AM
error 606 after login... oh f!!!!!! (oh well lets start from scartch, glad I've never bought anything or I'd be really annoyed).

HaxMega
Dec 26, 2012, 04:31 AM
For some reason, I can't connect to the patch server to download the game update. I eventually got around it by using Hotspotshield, but... I can't connect to the update server at all on my normal internet. I don't know what they did, but I've never had this issue before. :/ I can still connect to the game ok on my normal connection though by activating the VPN program to boot the game, and then disabling it before I log in.