PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 The 3rd Camera Zoom.

Syklo
Dec 25, 2012, 09:37 PM
This is an interesting glitch i found a couple weeks ago but didn't think of posting about it. It should be, in no way, game-breaking as it just gives you more FoV and I think it should just be already implemented in-game anyway; camera still too close for me :|

If you wish to know more about how to get an even further camera zoom, then read on:
(Assume default keyboard controls)
You know how numpad - and numpad + zoom in/out the camera, and you know how the camera is forced to zoom out pretty far when initiating the Falz Arms duel? With this in mind, this is how i stumbled upon this glitch.

The first step as outlined earlier is to initiate the falz arms Duel (ARMS, not elder himself - unconfirmed if the latter works).
As you'd probably expect, attempting to zoom out while the camera is forced far back won't work, but it doesn't prohibit attempts to zoom in and ironically, doing so will cause you to zoom back even further.
Second step: Press numpad - to zoom out during the falz arms EQ.

Now any attempts to zoom in/out won't work for the duration of the quest. The third step is after completing the EQ: You must get back to campship BEFORE the "Completed emergency trial" thing fades out (there is around a 2 second margin after it fades for success in this glitch). So loot quickly.
Third step: Complete EQ, get out ASAP

And there you have it: Even further camera zoom.
This will last until:

The next login, OR
The next time you press numpad + or - to zoom in/out

Encountering either of the above will require that you repeat this process if you wish to get the 3rd zoom again.[/SPOILER-BOX]

[SPOILER]If this is for some reason, against forum rules, then please take this thread down and I apologise in advance; I've read the rules and I don't believe this counts as cheating.