PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 When was the last time we saw an Interrupt Ranking?

Xaeris
Dec 25, 2012, 11:21 PM
I'm posing this question to the Ship 2 master race naturally, but I don't imagine that the situation is much different on other ships. It just occurred to me, I haven't seen one of these in ages. Oodles of Falz, some darkers and a sprinkle of planetaries, but no ranking events. I know they said they were decreasing the incidence of them in favor of emergencies, but I literally have not seen a single one this past week. Has there been one?

I'm not really broken up about it, and considering the usual participation rate, that's a common sentiment, but it's weird that they'd just dump content like that.

Eien
Dec 25, 2012, 11:27 PM
There has only been 1 or 2 Interrupt Ranking events since falz was implemented.

Z-0
Dec 25, 2012, 11:30 PM
The last one was on the 21st of December iirc, which was a Naberius TA. The one before that, on the 19th, was also a Naberius TA (neither of which my team participated on because they came on at bad times when nobody was online), and before those two, the last was on like... the 11th, which was an Amduscia TA, which was only won with 9:53. D:

Where are my IRs, Sega?

[Ayumi]
Dec 25, 2012, 11:30 PM
I think I've seen it once since Falz myself, a few days ago actually.

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 25, 2012, 11:31 PM
Something had to give.....was either that or Falz :-D

Jokes aside i did notice that as well...
Just Falz or EQ really lol

DS23
Dec 25, 2012, 11:32 PM
Yeah there's been the odd interrupt ranking here and there, barely anybody does them though so their rare occurrence these days seems apropos.

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 25, 2012, 11:33 PM
And orginally I thought Falz would of been considered an EQ but it's one block since iirc I saw a Falz follow by a eq 2 hours later

Aka
Dec 25, 2012, 11:35 PM
The last one was on the 21st of December iirc, which was a Naberius TA. The one before that, on the 19th, was also a Naberius TA (neither of which my team participated on because they came on at bad times when nobody was online), and before those two, the last was on like... the 11th, which was an Amduscia TA, which was only won with 9:53. D:

Where are my IRs, Sega?

Yeah, that Amuduscia party totally sucked!

Z-0
Dec 25, 2012, 11:36 PM
Yeah, that Amuduscia party totally sucked!
It was because I wasn't part of it. B)

Sparzyle
Dec 25, 2012, 11:48 PM
People actually did these events? I always saw the same names on the System Announcements so I thought only like 2 or 3 people did these. What are the benefits of doing those?

Xaeris
Dec 25, 2012, 11:51 PM
There was a period you could get some cosmetic items like a trophy for your room, or a badge to wear as an accessory, along with a ticket redeemable for some FUN.

Z-0
Dec 25, 2012, 11:53 PM
Right now Interrupt Rankings give FUN if you rank in the top 10, along with a medal (gold, silver, bronze). However, people that regularly do the Rankings do them for enjoyment (dun, dun, dun!) rather than the prizes.

Syklo
Dec 25, 2012, 11:53 PM
Didn't SEGA already address to reducing IR frequency and increasing EQ frequency?

Heat Haze
Dec 25, 2012, 11:54 PM
Last time I saw an interrupt was a few days ago (Following a Falz emergency), I think it was Naberius TA.

Speaking of these hourly-ish events, why so many Falz? That bloody emergency has appeared/will appear so many times. I believe 2-3 days ago; Falz appeared as the EQ for 7 times in a row.

Z-0
Dec 25, 2012, 11:55 PM
That would be because during the 23rd-25th, the Falz EQ had increased occurence rates in accordance to the "Defeat Dark Falz" Campaign. It's off now, but is returning on the 30th (or some date like this) for another 3 days.

Xaeris
Dec 25, 2012, 11:56 PM
Falz just wants to come over and pound some eggnog, but we keep beating him up and taking his loot. (They said we're having increased incidence of Falz for a few days; I imagine to accommodate all the people in Japan who have the holiday off.)