PDA

View Full Version : affixing question

Silver_Wyrm
Dec 26, 2012, 01:52 AM
I noticed when doodoo breaks my affixes, I lose a slot (then I have to get that horrid penalty if I want it back) is there any kind of item to prevent slot loss?

Seravi Edalborez
Dec 26, 2012, 01:54 AM
Nope.* "Easiest" way to get a slot "back" is to just work with most "Whatever I" abilities that have a default 100% transfer rate, ~80% with extra slot.

*There are tickets to raise affix success but these are impractical/expensive, imo, save for select cases.

Silver_Wyrm
Dec 26, 2012, 02:13 AM
Nope.* "Easiest" way to get a slot "back" is to just work with most "Whatever I" abilities that have a default 100% transfer rate, ~80% with extra slot.

*There are tickets to raise affix success but these are impractical/expensive, imo, save for select cases.

I see, thanks. I always succeed the hard ones then fail the easiest one that usually happens to be core -_-

SociableTyrannosaur
Dec 26, 2012, 02:50 AM
also, using two weapons to affix instead of one raises chances as adding slots. I'm not sure about 0->1 from it increases the odds of each slot succeeding at 1->2 from 70% to 75% and the odds going 2->3 from 60% to 70%. costs a little more but definitely worth it going from 2->3. we're talking 21.6% chance of all 3 succeeding vs 34.3%

Good luck!