PDA

View Full Version : any good way to hunt Nishiki?

Silver_Wyrm
Dec 27, 2012, 02:59 AM
Looking for 錦 (nishiki) its only 8* but the drops seem abyssmal...like almost/onpar with 10*'s -_- also I cant see it at all on free exp history since they overshadowed by all the other 10 and 9's. Us there any good way to try hunt one?

Heat Haze
Dec 27, 2012, 03:07 AM
Looking for 錦 (nishiki) its only 8* but the drops seem abyssmal...like almost/onpar with 10*'s -_- also I cant see it at all on free exp history since they overshadowed by all the other 10 and 9's. Us there any good way to try hunt one?
They rarely ever spawn in Free Exploration, if you look at the enemy records; the enemies that drop Nishiki are among the lowest percents.

I'd suggest the First Arks Quest, Berserk Dragon Suppression I think it's called. Best of luck hunting.

Meji
Dec 27, 2012, 03:25 AM
I've found Nishiki 3 times.
1 time from the Caves EM during VH, and 2 times during Free Field Skylands on VH. I suggest you play either of these two.

KuroNeko77
Dec 27, 2012, 03:25 AM
I guess the easiest way to get Nishiki is the Cave Emergency Mission, but with all the Falz emergency it doesn't seem to appear as frequently as it used to.

Silver_Wyrm
Dec 27, 2012, 03:42 AM
why caves if it drops form f cont enemies?

blace
Dec 27, 2012, 03:47 AM
Sil Sadinians are found in both Caves and Floating Continent as long as their level is 46 or higher, there's a chance that it can drop. It's mob dependant rather than limited to a specific area.

KuroNeko77
Dec 27, 2012, 03:48 AM
It also drops from lv.46+ Sil Dinian. The thing is, you won't meet lv.46+ monster in a regular Cave run.

So it's either v.hard F.Continent, or the Cave EM.

Edit: Too slow

Rien
Dec 27, 2012, 07:10 AM
I've never seen a Sardinian in the caves EM.

Someone enlighten me on this?

jooozek
Dec 27, 2012, 07:12 AM
Nishiki also drops from Sil Dinians (which are in that EM), not just Set Sadinians.