PDA

View Full Version : I know this will sound noobish but...

Aaron Killed It
Dec 28, 2012, 08:30 AM
I was wondering if when the US version of pso2 comes out, will we be able to sign in with the same SEGA ID we use on the japanese version and use the character(s) we created? or will we have to start over? I heard that we wont be having connected servers so I assume that we will have to start over but I dont want to just go with assumptions.

Shirai
Dec 28, 2012, 08:35 AM
It'll most likely be separate servers, so everything will have to be completely different. New SEGA ID and new characters for the NA/EU server. So basically yes, start over

Rien
Dec 28, 2012, 08:39 AM
Do you seriously think Amurrican Sega would let you do something like that?

...Yeah.

Also you should put this in the quick questions thread next time instead of making a new thread.

Menasthos
Dec 28, 2012, 11:14 AM
Well, considering japanese customers have special items and special functions like for example coffee shop points (dream of it nor something barely similar on the international version, western countries can wait for the next 200 years :D) i doubt both "worlds" will be insta connected nor interacting at all. Not impossible but i doubt. Be ready to restart everything

Tcrusader51
Dec 28, 2012, 12:45 PM
Yea would be sweet if we could use the same ID to switch between US/EU and JP. But yea, that more likely will not happen from Sega even though it should considering how long they are taking to at least update us on the release.

Jakosifer
Dec 28, 2012, 01:31 PM
They were originally debating the idea to do so, but then Aaron killed it.

Tcrusader51
Dec 28, 2012, 01:39 PM
Oh I see what you did. Nice one.