PDA

View Full Version : Can you get banned for using someone else code prizes?

ArcaneTechs
Dec 28, 2012, 01:11 PM
Friend of mine is willing to give me his since he won't need them (he's not on as often as I am) so i was wondering if you can get banned for using them?

Seraphea
Dec 28, 2012, 01:21 PM
Don't think so. At least I used codes for my alt account to my main and nothing happened till now.

DS23
Dec 28, 2012, 01:32 PM
Well one second set is probably no big deal. IF you have several alts and use codes for all of them on your main regularly I'd not be surprised if you got sacked.

ArcaneTechs
Dec 28, 2012, 01:32 PM
Don't think so. At least I used codes for my alt account to my main and nothing happened till now.

ya im debating about using the codes, got a good amount of money out into this account, dont want to lose it all over some measily codes...mmm I might just do it

ArcaneTechs
Dec 28, 2012, 01:33 PM
Well one second set is probably no big deal. IF you have several alts and use codes for all of them on your main regularly I'd not be surprised if you got sacked.

well he has one account and 6 codes, hes never used them so heh hopefully it doesnt really raise any flags

mykristian
Dec 28, 2012, 02:42 PM
You won't get banned people sometimes sell their codes for in game money and that isn't in the violation of TOS.

ArcaneTechs
Dec 28, 2012, 02:50 PM
You won't get banned people sometimes sell their codes for in game money and that isn't in the violation of TOS.

well thats a reliever, i used all the codes already hopefully i dont get banned, nothing major about the codes either, just a couple of old ones from the beta and the AC campaign and 500 FUN points (which got me nothing good)

Alenoir
Dec 28, 2012, 04:37 PM

It IS a violation of the TOS. Most MMORPGs completely bans any form of real money trading.

本サービスの利用を通じてゲーム内で取得したアイテム等を、ゲーム外での有償取引の対象とする行為。これに は現実世界での流通通貨を用いて販売、及び購入する行為や、インターネットオークション等の対象とする行為 を含みます。

mommy_cornelia
Dec 28, 2012, 04:40 PM
It IS a violation of the TOS. Most MMORPGs completely bans any form of real money trading.

He was talking about meseta, not real money

Alenoir
Dec 28, 2012, 05:04 PM
He was talking about meseta, not real money

...Oh, missed the "in-game part". Nevermind then. \o/

mommy_cornelia
Dec 28, 2012, 05:07 PM
...Oh, missed the "in-game part". Nevermind then. \o/

Then its all good :3