PDA

View Full Version : [Glitch] Fight Dark Falz Elder all day long

AlexIII
Dec 31, 2012, 07:37 PM
Anyone else see this on bumped?

"If you place a character/alt in a falz hands room during an eq, that gives you the ability to do Elder Falz afterwards no matter what time you decide to do it. You can also join it at any time.

What does this mean? If you use a virtual machine program, another computer or a friend to start a hands game during the first half hour of a falz EQ, you can do falz again WHENEVER you want. Get a group of friends together and all use virtual machines? You can do Falz all freaking day!"

It'll likely be patched fairly soon (and rightfully so). Still,if you see Dark Falz games up at odd times, I guess that's what people are doing.

Zyrusticae
Dec 31, 2012, 07:39 PM
Oh boy!

That sounds like a recipe for extremely fast bannination!

TehblackUchiha
Dec 31, 2012, 07:45 PM
so all you do is fight arms then not fight elder and wait till elder is over to do this?

This also reminds me of a merry Christmas on ice glitch where you could stay in the eq all day if you wanted. The timer expired and you were not kicked out and monsters still spawned. I was gonna stay in it all day to find my spike slugger but everyone ended up leaving. I stayed in it for at least an hour and no ban.

Coatl
Dec 31, 2012, 07:53 PM
Uuugh. It's on bumped? It was suppose to be a secret. What a bunch of lamers.
Well, enjoy it while it lasts now I guess. :s

dablacksephiroth
Dec 31, 2012, 07:53 PM
so all you do is fight arms then not fight elder and wait till elder is over to do this?

This also reminds me of a merry Christmas on ice glitch where you could stay in the eq all day if you wanted. The timer expired and you were not kicked out and monsters still spawned. I was gonna stay in it all day to find my spike slugger but everyone ended up leaving. I stayed in it for at least an hour and no ban.

i tryed 2 do wat u said. but it duzzant werk. this thread is dum and full of shyt. mayb it was patched but i kno for a fect dis does not werk. END OF DYSCUSSION! Close pelase...

hate wen ppl lie lyke dis

Coatl
Dec 31, 2012, 07:55 PM
Yeah it totally doesn't work.
My friends totally don't manage 3 Elder Falzes every Falz EQ.

dablacksephiroth
Dec 31, 2012, 07:59 PM
Yeah it totally doesn't work.
My friends totally don't manage 3 Elder Falzes every Falz EQ.

UGH!!! See????! Go to hel Alex5

The Walrus
Dec 31, 2012, 08:01 PM
Ok wait so we just do the hands, then each person can start a falz room whenever after the eq ends so if you have a group of 4 you can do it 4 times afterwards?

Coatl
Dec 31, 2012, 08:08 PM
Ok wait so we just do the hands, then each person can start a falz room whenever after the eq ends so if you have a group of 4 you can do it 4 times afterwards?

Nooo.
For this you need someone out of 12 people (the amount a multiparty can hold) to have two PCs that can run PSO2. You have one PC play your main, and the other start an arms quest.

After you defeat Elder once, you join the alt's arms quest, complete it and..ohlook! You can do elder again. Got two friends with two PCs? You can do falz three times? Three friends? Four times. Etc.

The Walrus
Dec 31, 2012, 08:10 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

My craptop might actually prove to be useful again afterall then...

hackhunter
Dec 31, 2012, 08:13 PM
Hi, im sorry for my bad english i am japanese.

1. We already notify Sega about this issue.
2. Sega already addressed this issue, this is going to be fixed the next update, Jan 9 2013.
3. There is a high chance of account ban if you continue doing this, some japanese users were already banned for massive abuse.

Sorry for any inconvenience, thanks.

Coatl
Dec 31, 2012, 08:18 PM
Banned for exploiting a bug?
Haven't seen any english speakers get banned for it.
Or official word from sega that it's a bannable offense.

Z-0
Dec 31, 2012, 08:19 PM
idk, what does SEGA expect if they give a boss that only shows up for a limited time the most OP items in the game that everyone wants?

of course people are going to find loopholes. SEGA kind of brought it upon themselves. >_>

Dextro
Dec 31, 2012, 08:22 PM

That's interesting, because in another post you've made on this account, you said this:

I dont know japanese, i want to translate and send this information to sega, i really dont know how.
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2855315#post2855315

Sorry, try again. :D

The Walrus
Dec 31, 2012, 08:25 PM
owned

TehblackUchiha
Dec 31, 2012, 08:26 PM
That's interesting, because in another post you've made on this account, you said this:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2855315#post2855315

Sorry, try again. :D

LOLOLOLOL

Alenoir
Dec 31, 2012, 08:30 PM
Or official word from sega that it's a bannable offense.

Sounds to me like an abuse of an unexpected behavior in the game system that puts you (and your group of friends) at an advantage over other players.

第9条(チート行為・不正行為の禁止)

本サービスのいかなる不具合も、ゲーム内で不公正に優位に立つ目的で、これを使用しないでくだ さい。

Pretty sure people wouldn't care anyways, but just putting it out there that this is covered in the TOS and you can be banned for it.

The Walrus
Dec 31, 2012, 08:35 PM
Good ol Sega banning people for taking advantage of their screw ups. Back in my day we called that exploited and it was great for speed running and shit :I

jooozek
Dec 31, 2012, 08:35 PM
Such scum-bag exploiting. Did I walk into a cheaters forums by mistake?

Xaeris
Dec 31, 2012, 08:49 PM
I sense a lot of QQ from exploiters in the near future. And it will be delicious.

D-Inferno
Dec 31, 2012, 08:52 PM

1. We already notify Sega about this issue.
2. Sega already addressed this issue, this is going to be fixed the next update, Jan 6, 2013.
3. There is a high chance of account ban if you continue doing this, some japanese users were already banned for massive abuse.

Sorry for any inconvenience, thanks.

Jan 6th isn't a Wednesday.

souchan
Dec 31, 2012, 10:02 PM
Alex III, is not your character alexandria? You betrayed our team and joined an elistist team, no? You was the person that posted that info in bumped no? What are you planning now? Anyways, this is not a secret anymore. I did 40+ runs with my team, and yes we got a rare (forced one), and yes some guys of my team were banned for abuse, good luck with your bans guys. ;-)

.Jack
Dec 31, 2012, 10:31 PM
Such scum-bag exploiting. Did I walk into a cheaters forums by mistake?

This.

I see a few people doing it atm while the eq is now over.. I hope this gets fixed soon.

RocK_M
Dec 31, 2012, 10:47 PM
Lawlz...

Exploits have always been a bannable offence in any MMO since time in memorial =P That's why no one ever says them out in a public forum unless their completely n00b or wishing to get back at some ppl who abuse the exploit =P

Either way... SEGA better get the ban hammer up soon otherwise the longer the exploit runs the more likely they have to do a roll back to cover all the rogue items in markets xD

NoiseHERO
Dec 31, 2012, 10:47 PM
No need to jump on people about cheating that doesn't affect you personally...

But for the people actually exploiting this, no complaints if you get banned. Like seriously.

So yeah, both sides of this are badguys. /shrug

Not that getting banned from this cancerous game would be a terrible thing.

RocK_M
Dec 31, 2012, 10:49 PM
@Rock Eastwood: Actually if the exploit is extremely rampant and SEGA does a roll back (which has happened on various MMO's) it *will* affect a lot of people personally. Remember DF still drops 7-9 rares that can be sold xD

NoiseHERO
Dec 31, 2012, 10:56 PM
@Rock Eastwood: Actually if the exploit is extremely rampant and SEGA does a roll back (which has happened on various MMO's) it *will* affect a lot of people personally. Remember DF still drops 7-9 rares that can be sold xD

I wanna say something along the lines of a condescending "Oh please" but since SEGA is so terrible I'm not sure how to disagree with this possibility.

But otherwise yeah, if they're banning people just for being in the same MPAs with speedhacking bots for too long. (Or claiming to ban them.) Then I'm sure a blatantly obvious exploit is like...

Yeah...

You guys can have with fun that, I mean if whole teams are sharing the secret what did you expect to happen of course it'd get public! 8D

But now that it is I'm not even gonna see if it works out of curiosity. D:

Crystal_Shard
Dec 31, 2012, 10:59 PM
Oh, so that's why I'm seeing so many 10 to 12*'s on the market nowadays...

OH WAIT

Seriously, this isn't on the level of the cheat program exploits we've seen before. What's with all the self righteous rhetoric coming out of the woodwork? Anyway, Rock pretty much stated it correctly - it's not affecting you, don't get your panties in a twist, but if people get banned from it, then so be it. If anything, this is a timely warning to anyone doing it still to stop before things get more serious.

RocK_M
Dec 31, 2012, 11:04 PM
Are you talking about me or other Rock? =P (/jk)

I *did* mention 7-9 Stars didn't I? xD But yeah i was just messing around w/ that last post =P

As I said exploits have been around for donkey's years and have been bannable for donkey's years. Nothing too new there. It's just usually most of the time when it's "leaked" it's normally some newbie being told something they shouldn't have or their just getting back at people by exposing it. Nothing new there either

DS23
Dec 31, 2012, 11:08 PM
Yeah everyone doing this is going to get banned, just like everyone got banned for using the TP exploits that existed only for the first week team rooms were up OH HEY WAIT A SECOND

Crystal_Shard
Dec 31, 2012, 11:11 PM
@RocK_M: Was referring to Rock Eastwood, not you. Anyway the self righteous comment wasn't directed at either of you. :3

Most likely it's someone who wanted to get back at another. Seems a bit suspicious for the person to spam it three times on bumped.

Gama
Dec 31, 2012, 11:14 PM
banphobia is a real illness here apparently.

Sp-24
Dec 31, 2012, 11:17 PM
And also a reality. How many people have had their accounts suspended already?

NoiseHERO
Dec 31, 2012, 11:20 PM

Don't make this thread complicated... >_>;;;

J-Just nooo

/pushes you out of this thread

Don't dirty yourself here.

Go man!

Just go!

souchan
Dec 31, 2012, 11:25 PM
I can report 3 banned users since falz started, we have been farming since december 16. We got fal claw, imao the guy that got it was banned. Rip 2012-2012.

Coatl
Dec 31, 2012, 11:34 PM

It's OK. We'll all get IP-banned eventually because buying AC with foreign credit card is baaaaad.
I want to see where sega addressed this issue formally.

Z-0
Dec 31, 2012, 11:36 PM
Nobody got banned for using any of these TA exploits:

- Skipping gates in Nab.
- Pressing the security switches without the pods destroyed in Lilipa (this still works)
- Skipping half of Area 2 in Amduscia with the Endless fall.

Nobody got banned for:

- Exploiting the infinity rappy glitch in Mines.
- Exploiting the TP glitch when Team Points were first introduced.
- Playing on the server with a non-JP IP Address.

Why would this be any different?

The Walrus
Dec 31, 2012, 11:36 PM
For the small amount of people that can actually get it with a foreign credit card still. Rest of us gotta use webmoney :/

Coatl
Dec 31, 2012, 11:42 PM
For the small amount of people that can actually get it with a foreign credit card still. Rest of us gotta use webmoney :/

The people who use a foreign credit card should get banned. I mean like, why should they save 2$ on their prem and I don't? It doesn't affect me but it gets me so mad I hope their accounts are banned. :(

EvilMag
Dec 31, 2012, 11:43 PM
The people who use a foreign credit card should get banned. I mean like, why should they save 2$ on their prem and I don't? It doesn't affect me but it gets me so mad I hope their accounts are banned. :(

Coatl you're doing it wrong. D:

You need to wish death on those who should be banned.

Bellion
Dec 31, 2012, 11:45 PM
I'm going to get banned for finding a bunch of those 7* wands. I just know it!

NoiseHERO
Dec 31, 2012, 11:49 PM
I notice there's like 2 MAYBE 3 "banphobia" posts in this thread...

But everyone's making "anti-banphobia" posts...

>_>

<_<

You guys are terrible at ganging up on people.

The Walrus
Dec 31, 2012, 11:51 PM
GANG UP ON ROCK GUYS

souchan
This is a serious unfair exploit, thats all.

gigawuts
GANG UP ON ROCK GUYS

DOGPILE

also the REAL exploit is obviously the excubes you get from all that meaty falz exp which gets you lucky rise units which gets you more items which KILLS THE ECONOMY AOSHGB;AUDSGFB;ADUFBGV;IUADFBVG;IAYDSVG;ADIYFBVGJD ANFOGUAERBTAD

NoiseHERO
Dec 31, 2012, 11:54 PM
GANG UP ON ROCK GUYS

WHAT DID I DO! D<

http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t342/GenerationMichaeru/full-metal-panic-fumoffu-vol4-2_zpsf688d46d.jpg

Coatl
Dec 31, 2012, 11:54 PM
DOGPILE

also the REAL exploit is obviously the excubes you get from all that meaty falz exp which gets you lucky rise units which gets you more items which KILLS THE ECONOMY AOSHGB;AUDSGFB;ADUFBGV;IUADFBVG;IAYDSVG;ADIYFBVGJD ANFOGUAERBTAD

Woah. You just blew my mind
They all just go into grinders usually.

gravityvx
Jan 1, 2013, 12:02 AM
*skims through ridiculously stupid thread*

Not even gonna...

*walks back out*

NoiseHERO
Jan 1, 2013, 12:05 AM
I'M BETTER THAN THIS THREAD!

I'M GONNA POST IN IT ANYWAY!

The Walrus
Jan 1, 2013, 12:06 AM
http://gemakei.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/clap-gif.gif

This is a serious unfair exploit, thats all.

Nah

Inazuma
Jan 1, 2013, 12:40 AM
Has Sega seriously banned people for this? Wouldn't it be better to just patch the game and fix it instead?

The thing is, I don't want to fight Falz once when others are fighting him three times. We can fight him three times now, so that's what I want to do. Hopefully they fix it soon.

RocK_M
Jan 1, 2013, 12:41 AM
The meme/caption count on this thread amuses me =P

Thats all xD

BIG OLAF
Jan 1, 2013, 12:42 AM
Yeah everyone doing this is going to get banned, just like everyone got banned for using the TP exploits that existed only for the first week team rooms were up OH HEY WAIT A SECOND

If only that would have happened. Also, I doubt anyone will get banned for this, either. Unless they were literally doing it like 5 times, every time.

souchan
Jan 1, 2013, 12:43 AM
http://gemakei.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/clap-gif.gif

Nah

You said that because you are enjoying the exploit like me? :D how many *7 canes do you have now?

DS23
Jan 1, 2013, 12:53 AM
You know, other EQs lock people out of joining after the time frame for them has passed, why is that not the case with this one? SEGA's really daft sometimes.

D-Inferno
Jan 1, 2013, 12:55 AM
I'm not expecting bans to be thrown out, but I wouldn't be surprised if SEGA starts taking exploiting glitches more seriously. This glitch is more likely to draw attention compared to others, considering it involves the final (for now) boss and all.

Plus, getting a Psycho Wand via this glitch could cause a great uproar among the userbase (then again, maybe one of the found Pwands were actually done with the glitch...)

The Walrus
Jan 1, 2013, 01:03 AM
You said that because you are enjoying the exploit like me? :D how many *7 canes do you have now?

I said it because it's really not THAT bad. Never done the exploit myself, though if I did honestly it'd be more for the exp then anything else.

souchan
Jan 1, 2013, 01:34 AM
Let the hate start. I know the jp that got the psycho wand *12 he/she is from a jp team (maid meow or something ) they also have a team in ship 07, i have see her in block 10 showing her luck. Imao, that team has been farming falz obsesibly using the exploit in block 27

DemonMike
Jan 1, 2013, 01:53 AM
I'm personally skipping out on abusing the bug despite some offers to do it alongside of friends. Call me cautious, but I love this game too much to purposely exploit it.

If the rumours are true about how wide spread the exploitation is, I doubt it'll result in an account ban purely because of the number of people involved, but I hope they impose some disciplinary action on the massive offenders.

EDIT: Those cursing how their 'secret' got let out of the bag are pretty hilarious.

DS23
Jan 1, 2013, 02:02 AM
Heh, I imagine any people around with the full set of Falz armor within the first day or two of the EQ happening were making use of this little exploit and it's just recently been learned of by the non-JP player base.

gigawuts
Jan 1, 2013, 02:06 AM
I'm personally skipping out on abusing the bug despite some offers to do it alongside of friends. Call me cautious, but I love this game too much to purposely exploit it.

If the rumours are true about how wide spread the exploitation is, I doubt it'll result in an account ban purely because of the number of people involved, but I hope they impose some disciplinary action on the massive offenders.

EDIT: Those cursing how their 'secret' got let out of the bag are pretty hilarious.

This is a pretty good breakdown of it all.

I'd like to simply add that with such low odds, doing 3x the falz really isn't going to accomplish much. Yeah, it's more rolls, but if we're talking 1/1m, then 1/333k isn't going to be helping much when we're talking 12 runs a day at best. The ends don't really justify the effort imo, and I find penalties more likely than rewards (that is to say, both unlikely, barely leaning towards the penalties).

Xaelouse
Jan 1, 2013, 03:37 AM
Not even worth the effort. The 11* star / 12* weaponry is already way too strong for VH and will make it even more of a joke.

Temprus
Jan 1, 2013, 05:11 AM
Personally, I'm wondering if this exploit is causing the arms to glitch in our battles. Three times today I've had arms battles where they did nothing and their models stayed there doing nothing but 'breathing" after we killed them.

It never did this till today..

jooozek
Jan 1, 2013, 05:24 AM
Are people really justifying scum-bag exploiting? I don't care just how low are the drop rates, more DF runs = bigger chance for drops. As simple as that. The EM lets you run DF only once per character so how isn't it an advantage for you? Outside of the higher frequency DF event there won't be as much DF so while everyone who doesn't abuse this will maybe able to run DF once or twice per day while the exploiters will be able to run him as many times as there is some people willing to get their neck out. Pig disgusting, really :spit:

blace
Jan 1, 2013, 05:31 AM
Personally, I'm wondering if this exploit is causing the arms to glitch in our battles. Three times today I've had arms battles where they did nothing and their models stayed there doing nothing but 'breathing" after we killed them.

It never did this till today..
This happens on and off, but it's due to whoever becomes the "host" of the MPA. The person who becomes host is the one that usually has some connection issues with the server and it shows during larger parties.

Totori
Jan 1, 2013, 05:35 AM
Are people really justifying scum-bag exploiting? I don't care just how low are the drop rates, more DF runs = bigger chance for drops. As simple as that. The EM lets you run DF only once per character so how isn't it an advantage for you? Outside of the higher frequency DF event there won't be as much DF so while everyone who doesn't abuse this will maybe able to run DF once or twice per day while the exploiters will be able to run him as many times as there is some people willing to get their neck out. Pig disgusting, really :spit:

How is this even this allowed to be a topic, I remember if I made something asking about it would be closed where are the mods. This shouldn't even be a disscussion, in the rules cheating isn't allowed IIRC!

blace
Jan 1, 2013, 05:39 AM
How is this even this allowed to be a topic, I remember if I made something asking about it would be closed where are the mods. This shouldn't even be a disscussion, in the rules cheating isn't allowed IIRC!
The FAQ and the stickied rules for this subforum lacks anything about exploits, but it really shouldn't even have it's own topic on this site.

Totori
Jan 1, 2013, 05:53 AM
Actually it does, http://www.pso-world.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_vb3_board_usage

Check #12
Cheat Codes and Methods
Cheating is defined as exploting in-game glitches or outside sources - example: Action Replay - to disingenuously improve your in-game standing or inflict harm on the community. Posting or asking for cheat codes is not allowed. Do not link to sites that contain exploit methods or cheat codes.

blace
Jan 1, 2013, 05:55 AM
My selective reading is getting the best of me tonight. I'm just surprised that this topic is still around even with mods from multiple time zones.

Ifrian-x
Jan 1, 2013, 07:37 AM
Bunch of cheaters attempting to justify the abuse of bugs/glitches to gain advantage and loot in a game?
Check.

NoiseHERO
Jan 1, 2013, 07:43 AM
AYO FALZ YOU BETTER RAISE UP, LIL BITCH!

Jakosifer
Jan 1, 2013, 07:48 AM
I'M SAYIN FALZ, YOU BETTA NUT UP, OR BAIL BEFORE I MAKE YA HEART FAIL

Rien
Jan 1, 2013, 08:36 AM
Bunch of cheaters attempting to justify the abuse of bugs/glitches to gain advantage and loot in a game?
Check.

Considering how desperate the players are to obtain the loot (I mean, come on, this whole RNGception stuff is just not pretty) I think this would happen pretty fast don't you think?

I mean back then there'd be people who would leech off the RMTing hackers as well until SEGA decided they should hand out bans for it.