PDA

View Full Version : Doing falz 2x on same acct/2nd char ok?

scarecrow36
Jan 1, 2013, 03:19 AM
Ok so i don't want this to go the way that other thread went
(Fight Dark Falz Elder all day long)

I figured i beat the arms once on my 2nd char on my acct and switch to my main because i have a 250% on my main with time left.. After i finished the run on my main i switched back and i could do falz again.
This is the same acct not a diffident one but my question is would or could it be take as the Fight Dark Falz Elder all day long exploit or does it sound ok to do?

if this is old new delete this thread please.

Alenoir
Jan 1, 2013, 03:22 AM
This is OK to do. In fact, a lot of the Japanese players do this too.

Zyrusticae
Jan 1, 2013, 03:40 AM
Yeah, this one's not an exploit, just a thing you can do.

It's doing it after the mission's already supposed to have gone that's an exploit.

Bellion
Jan 1, 2013, 10:05 AM
Yeah, this should be fine. You're doing an arms run on your characters before Stage 1 is officially over. It's when you're doing Stage 1 after it passes is where the exploitation begins.

Yes, I did go on a exploit run until Falz Elder EQ officially ended(3 Falz Elder battles on the same character) to see how it worked, still somewhat shocked at how SEGA allowed for such an exploitation to exist in the first place. When they do fix it, I hope they will still allow you to have a second character participate in the Elder fight as long as they've participated in the arms fight before it ends.