PDA

View Full Version : What i need to do to make hardware change confirmations emails be mailed to me again?

Kosmeg
Jan 3, 2013, 04:07 AM
The problem is, such emails stopped to be sent...
You should know, every time you change PC hardware configuration (add new / remove old) and then try to login into the pso2, the game ask to enter 4 letters code from email.
Such emails was previously sent to me, but now not. Because of that i can't use new webcam, upgrade OS from XP to win8 and etc...
Emails is really don't sent! Spam protection disabled and emails never appear even after a two weeks, no matter how many times i try to resend it.

So i think... Maybe there is some way to ask pso2 support team or etc... But i don't know JP and google translate will generate ultimate junk
Maybe someone know other solution?

Crystal_Shard
Jan 3, 2013, 04:35 AM
Are you still receiving newsletters from Sega? If you're using gmail, there shouldn't be an issue I should think.

Meji
Jan 3, 2013, 04:47 AM
When you log in to PSO2, it gives you an error saying you try to enter it from another machine, together with a prompt saying that an e-mail has been sent with a verification code.
If you try and log in again after this message has been shown, it will take you to a new step, asking you to type down the code you've been given in the mail.

In case you didn't get the mail, you can click the lowest of the buttons (should say メール somewhere, as in "mail") and the mail will be sent to you anew.

If you don't receive it, try checking your junk mail folder (although I've never had any problems with those mails myself).

Kosmeg
Jan 3, 2013, 04:53 AM
Are you still receiving newsletters from Sega? If you're using gmail, there shouldn't be an issue I should think.

Maybe... I am not sure when i received the last one. It was something like about testing new game, like rusty hearts or etc.
I use email at gmx.com and previously i was always receive confirmations, item codes and etc...

Meji, hello. I know all that, but as i said confirmations email really not sent to me. They was sent before, now NOT. Spam filter is disabled

Meji
Jan 3, 2013, 04:57 AM
Confirmations email really not sent to me. They was sent before, now NOT. Spam filter is disabledPerhaps SEGA's just having some mail-server problems, then?

Kosmeg
Jan 3, 2013, 04:59 AM
I am not sure such problems can be so long in time. I stopped to receive hardware confirmations maybe a month ago :(

Crystal_Shard
Jan 3, 2013, 05:30 AM
Not familiar with gmx.com though. You might want to check with them if they've recently started blocking emails from any particular source.

Kosmeg
Jan 3, 2013, 05:35 AM
can you remind me from what email that confirmations come?

Crystal_Shard
Jan 3, 2013, 05:53 AM
The emails come from [email protected]

They might have flagged it because of that long string of nonsensical characters that make up the email subject.

Kosmeg
Jan 5, 2013, 03:02 AM
Contacted gmx support team, they told will try to deal with it, but two days passed and no letters.
Changed my contact email for sega id to the gmail.com one, waiting for letter already 10 minutes... got it!
Finally i can upgrade to windows 8 and do hardware changes. Thanks a lot for the help!

genjen
May 2, 2013, 06:20 PM
ok,how did you manage to change the email? i have 2 accounts where i dont have access to the original email anymore :-(