PDA

View Full Version : subclass??

maverick101
Jan 4, 2013, 12:29 AM
Quick question...at what level am I finally qualified to do koffies subclass client order?
I've read on here and some people say lv20 and others say lv 30. Which one is right?
I'm lv 19 right now and dying to use the double sabers and twin daggers.

Anduril
Jan 4, 2013, 12:30 AM
It is level 20 for the subclass system (having a second class set to supplement your main class). Extra classes (ie. Fighter, Gunner, Techer) are level 30. Judging by what you want, you are talking about unlocking Fighter (reach Hunter level 30).

maverick101
Jan 4, 2013, 12:34 AM
Ahh I understand now. Lv 20 unlocks subclasses for hu /RA /and fo. And lv 30 unlocks fighter/gunner /and techer.
thank you for clarifying that for me.

Ryock
Jan 4, 2013, 02:07 AM
To clarify a little further, hitting level 30 on any class will not open up techer, gunner, and fighter. Hitting level 30 will open up that class' similar class.

For example: Level 30 force unlocks techer. Level 30 ranger unlocks gunner, etc. Hitting level 20 simply gives you access to pick any class you have available to sub class.

SociableTyrannosaur
Jan 4, 2013, 02:39 AM
And to clarify further - any class can be a main class and any class can be a sub class. You can switch them up however you like as long as you're on in a mission.

krophiquon
Jan 4, 2013, 11:50 AM
To clarify a little further, hitting level 30 on any class will not open up techer, gunner, and fighter. Hitting level 30 will open up that class' similar class.

For example: Level 30 force unlocks techer. Level 30 ranger unlocks gunner, etc. Hitting level 20 simply gives you access to pick any class you have available to sub class.

To further, further clarify. As a lvl 30 hunter, you will unlock the client order that will unlock the fighter class.

SociableTyrannosaur
Jan 4, 2013, 03:56 PM
Sight correction. When you reach lvl 30 hunter you will unlock a CO that unlocks the CO for fighter class.

Puppet_Papaya
Jan 4, 2013, 05:03 PM
To clarify further still; to unlock the CO that unlocks extra class you must be lv 30 AND complete the CO the "trainer" NPC for the base class gives you. To unlock that CO you must complete all of that npc's previous COs.

UnLucky
Jan 4, 2013, 09:11 PM
Worth noting as well is that in order to use the double sabers and/or twin daggers you must have your main class be Fighter, unless the weapon in question is designated as All-Class. In other words, you do not inherit the ability to wield your subclass's weapon types.

SociableTyrannosaur
Jan 4, 2013, 10:07 PM
Another note worth mention is that your subclass does not gain exp so you have to select the class you want to level as your main class.