PDA

View Full Version : is there a way to change the look from a weapon?

synetic707
Jan 4, 2013, 02:20 PM
hello there

is there a way to change the look from a weapon? i wanna buy a weapon for 5 mill meseta and it looks REALLY ugly :-(.

what can i do?

jooozek
Jan 4, 2013, 02:23 PM
Nope.

Temprus
Jan 4, 2013, 03:01 PM
It's not like Blue Burst where you can just edit files or swap them.

At least... that's how it is for now. ^.^;

ashley50
Jan 4, 2013, 03:35 PM
What you can do?

Find/hunt a weapon that suits your preference.

Tcrusader51
Jan 4, 2013, 03:40 PM
What you can do?

Find/hunt a weapon that suits your preference.

Yea but who's really going to choose that weapon if it's significantly weaker? I really do hope that they decide to add in a weapon/armor moderation considering most MMO's (at least open world) does it now.

FacelessRed
Jan 4, 2013, 08:51 PM
The real issue with the weapons isn't so much as some of the top weapons are ugly, but you may be looking at a ridiculously modded weapon that makes it strong. I haven't seen many super top tier weapons thatr are ugly (of course this is an opinion). And I was lucky enough to get one of the strongest swords for hunter as a drop and I think it looks very nice, but I can see the problem.

Maybe in the future they will put weapon skins up for AC, but their idiot business plan is prolly to put them up for RNG int he scratch -___-.

Tcrusader51
Jan 5, 2013, 04:02 AM
I think the issue is whether being more of an individual's preference than just being ugly.

Seravi Edalborez
Jan 5, 2013, 04:42 AM
I would change the appearance of Elder Rifle in a heartbeat. I like the "bullets", hate the gun.

Rien
Jan 5, 2013, 06:15 AM
What is the weapon you're trying to buy, anyway?

Angelo
Jan 5, 2013, 06:33 PM
Yep, weapon reskinning is something we totally need.

According to someone (forgot) there was something datamined called "Weapon avatar", but I haven't seen the data myself so I'm just going by gossip.

Crossing my fingers though.