PDA

View Full Version : Couple of questions.

oG Epik
Jan 4, 2013, 05:17 PM
Ok so i used to play PSU and i miss it and i was wondering ig PSO 2 is fun atm and for all the english players is it annoying in japanese or do u get used to it. Also is it pointless to download if u dont have a controller to use to play the game?

Seany1990
Jan 4, 2013, 05:19 PM
Also is it pointless to download if u dont have a controller to use to play the game?
I'm assuming you are an Xbox 360 PSU player?

Either way the answer is no, M+K is more versatile anyway.

Anduril
Jan 4, 2013, 05:20 PM
Let's see: fun is subjective, so I can't really tell if you will find it fun or not; there is an English patch that lots of players use, but we can't speak any more than that here; plenty of people play using the keyboard and mouse, it is all really up to how you feel comfortable (for example, I mostly play with a controller[with a custom layout] since I have my PC hooked up to my TV and play from my bed, so I can't really use the keyboard and mouse setup effectively.)

Fleuret
Jan 4, 2013, 05:24 PM
I don't particularly have a problem playing it without the english patch since I had to play it in japanese since the OBT. You do get used to it tho, although you might have particular problems in certain areas such as identifying what ability a weapon/unit has if you're not using the english patch. Also, I find playing with keyboard and mouse better. Just personal preference.