PDA

View Full Version : Hu/Te and Fi/Te

otaku998
Jan 5, 2013, 11:19 AM
Not sure if this has been asked before if it was, sorry first. But either way i am planning to finally level my force to get Techer to try subbing it with Hu or Fi since i heard Te has good raw stat in s-def/atk and more geared toward supportive than Force. Any suggestion which skill i should take for Te and which feel like a better choice Hu/Te or Fi/Te? Thanks first ^^;

Gama
Jan 5, 2013, 01:03 PM
In my opinion you sould choose the class that feels more fun to you, but i supose that if fighter is purposed for really close range combat, this means that youre close to other players duking it out, so resta might be more effective in support i guess.

but choose the one you like.

i'm a FI/TE

and it feels "right" for me.

UnLucky
Jan 8, 2013, 12:00 AM
Yes, you'd get 8 SAtk and 16 SDef at lv50 by subbing Techer over Force. But you'd gain another 8 SAtk by going HU/FI or FI/HU (no extra SDef, though).

Your base TAtk is going to be rather low, so the percentage boost from Resta Advance won't give you much for the points invested. Deband Cut would really help, and having easy access to Shifta (and if you really want, Shifta Critical) is probably the main reason to teach your melee class techs.

As for Hunter or Fighter, it's mostly which weapons you like. But if you go HU/TE, both Fury Crit and Shifta Crit is kinda overkill, especially since crits are garbage in this game. Also both Fury Stance and PP Convert simply kills your survivability (though both are great skills).

Ryock
Jan 8, 2013, 02:22 PM
If you go hunter, you have a couple options. You'll be good with gun slashes, so additional bullet would be a great skill to have, since your r-atk will actually be quite high with fury stance. You won't have to worry about facing enemies in a certain direction like fighter, so your fighting style is a little more free.

On the other hand, fighter compliments techer/force a little more just cause you have the stances which will affect attack techs. In the case you're going techer though, most people take techer just for the support techs. So if you want a slightly(And I mean very slight) better shifta, then take techer. I'm of the opinion force is a better option for fighter than techer, but since you want techer, I'd suggest getting a single level of deband cut for the damage percent reduction, pp restorate, and... that's about it really. Sadly, the techer tree doesn't have a ton to offer that'll really change much. You could get a single level of territory boost for the extra range and longevity on zondeel. You could also max shifta advance if you want another 5-15ish more s-atk from shifta.