PDA

View Full Version : Ship 2 on Yellow (busy?) Stat

ArcaneTechs
Jan 5, 2013, 08:28 PM
EDIT: The Ship 2 Status has shifted to the Red warning (or whatever it is) I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume random disconnections

So I got disconnected, see that Ship 2 is on Yellow stat (cant remember what it means) probably swapping back to Green then Yellow. Now when I try to go to Block 5 it's doing the exact same thing as Block 20, kicking me off the server telling me it's full when it's not. I wanna take a wild guess and say someones doing this to the server (maybe just Ship 2) but idk.

People complained about lagging and I had zero lag till yesterday during an E mission that I had the slight lag where I'd pick up something and 3 seconds later you'd hear the pick up noise instead of it being instant and the same scenario when hitting enemies as well as people skipping, attacking then skipping again from place to place (no these are not bots). When the E missions were over, connection would catch back up. I NEVER lag during these either, just slow down once the mission is available to start in the lobby and thats it.

Is anyone else encountering these issues as well?

scarecrow36
Jan 5, 2013, 08:32 PM
is SOJ back from vacation yet? if not that's the prob -_-

Aeris
Jan 5, 2013, 08:32 PM
Some of the blocks are down on Ship 2, got to wait until sega does something.

ArcaneTechs
Jan 5, 2013, 08:38 PM
is SOJ back from vacation yet? if not that's the prob -_-

I thought they were back about a day ago but i forgot its not till the 9th right? but i just want to know if its not just me encountering this since US players are scattered about talking in team/whisper chats so ya

scarecrow36
Jan 5, 2013, 08:46 PM
I thought they were back about a day ago but i forgot its not till the 9th right? but i just want to know if its not just me encountering this since US players are scattered about talking in team/whisper chats so ya

na i been dc'in alot and lag lots of ppl have a hard time getting into some blocks your not the only one bud :(

.Jack
Jan 5, 2013, 08:47 PM
I'm currently getting this at the moment.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/WJMNl.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Enforcer MKV
Jan 5, 2013, 08:48 PM
Quick! Send in the backup SOJ team!

*Imagines a Sakai lookalike with a cape standing, his hands on his hips, flanked by two engineer looking individuals on either side of him.*

.....yeeeeeeeeeeah, might have to wait a bit.

Shirai
Now it is full, and can't log on.

I don't think the ship is even that populated at the moment to even be this full. :s

ArcaneTechs
na i been dc'in alot and lag lots of ppl have a hard time getting into some blocks your not the only one bud :(

alright cool good to know, about to log back in and the Ship stats is in Red now, oh boy

ArcaneTechs
Jan 5, 2013, 08:49 PM
Now it is full, and can't log on.

I don't think the ship is even that populated at the moment to even be this full. :s

trust me it isnt heh

Alenoir
Jan 5, 2013, 08:52 PM
The ship's not full. There have been some weird lag and whatnot involving ship 2 since a while ago. I wonder if somewhere in a hidden corner some bot is doing craps to overload the server.

ArcaneTechs
Jan 5, 2013, 08:58 PM
I'm currently getting this at the moment.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/WJMNl.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

i dont have the patch so couldnt exactly name the thread "Ship 2 is ___ Status" but it wouldnt let me login till the second try

Miwako
Jan 6, 2013, 03:26 PM
i dont have the patch so couldnt exactly name the thread "Ship 2 is ___ Status" but it wouldnt let me login till the second try

I just tried to get on and got the same thing XD

Alnet
Jan 6, 2013, 03:28 PM
Ahah! Ahaaaah! I thought I was going mad, so I came here to check.

Not yet, apparently. Not just yet. Still can't log in though.

Ezodagrom
Jan 6, 2013, 03:29 PM
The weird thing is that the blocks themselves are far from full, right now only block 20 is full, while blocks 3, 5, 9 and 40 are somewhere between half and full.
Every other blocks are below 25%.

Shirai
Jan 6, 2013, 03:32 PM
I hope Sega fixes what ever is causing it in the next update...

Z-0
Jan 6, 2013, 03:35 PM
Most likely someone messing with the servers. I highly doubt it's just a coincidence that it's Ship 2 being affected.

MetalDude
Jan 6, 2013, 03:38 PM
Knew it had to be some kind of technical issue. Makes no sense for it to be full when it's nowhere near JPN prime time.

Touka
Jan 6, 2013, 03:40 PM
I kept getting error 614 when I tried to switch block,good to know it's not just me.

Alenoir
Jan 6, 2013, 03:44 PM
Supposedly block 9 and 40 got hit by 614 disconnect thing before the EM starts. Getting bad lag during MPA in block 5 too.

Coatl
Jan 6, 2013, 03:46 PM
Switching blocks gets me 614. :/

Z-0
Jan 6, 2013, 03:46 PM
All blocks got hit by it.

Could not move to any, lol.

Anon_Fire
Jan 6, 2013, 03:50 PM
I can't get on either, looks like the eastern hackers are taking advantage of the situation while SEGA is away.

ChibiBecca
Jan 6, 2013, 03:50 PM
We can't log into ship 2 at all. :/ a lot of my friends were getting error 614 on and off for the past few days.

Resanoca
Jan 6, 2013, 03:52 PM
Ship 2 issues... Welp, let's hope we don't get banned. >: /beginpanic

Ezodagrom
Jan 6, 2013, 03:55 PM
The problems with ship 2 are either because of the lack of maintenance, or because of cheaters somehow messing with the servers, maybe? :\

Coatl
Jan 6, 2013, 03:56 PM
Guys I realized something. If I get a 614 and go back to the ship selection and try to enter ship 02, you'll have no luck. But restarting PSO2 and doing it does the trick. Of course, if you move lobbies you'll probably d/c. But oh well, at least you can mag feed.

DeificEpyon
Jan 6, 2013, 03:59 PM
I wanted to play that Fang Banther EM that was just up, because I needed a kill for my SP CO. I've been trying to finish it for the longest time now, but never ran into that EM until now. Then this happens.

This really sucks.

UnLucky
Jan 6, 2013, 04:01 PM
Might be more of the bots spamming search requests and hogging connections.

lunarsoul
Jan 6, 2013, 04:05 PM
Ship 2 and Ship 10 have issues for me. I cant get on blocks on either Ship. Ship 02 is hard to even log on, and when I did, I got the error and booted out of the game. On Ship 10 I just get an error but im still in the game.

ChibiBecca
Jan 6, 2013, 04:14 PM
Restarting does nothing for me, as the ship still shows as completely full. Although restarting did help with my issues yesterday with error 614 in changing blocks, but only sometimes.

Edit: Ship's gone back to green/normal. how odd.