PDA

View Full Version : I can't deal with this shit anymore

Valkyrie Lovrina
Jan 6, 2013, 06:25 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]old wounds have been reopened. [/SPOILER-BOX]

awaiting the Fighter/Gunner and Newmans nerfing now Sega... C'mon! YOU NEVER HELD BACK BEFORE! JUST DEAL THE FINISHING BLOW TO ME ALREADY SEGAC! ;_;

Ce'Nedra
Jan 6, 2013, 06:34 AM
Do you really have to act so childish as to post a discussion we had into public?

plasism
Jan 6, 2013, 06:42 AM
I understand the fighter/gunner part, but why nerf neumans? I'm sorry if it was mentioned in that quote, but since this is my 2nd ps game (psp being the first), i'm not fully familiar with the older terms.

gigawuts
Jan 6, 2013, 06:44 AM
u srs?

DreXxiN
Jan 6, 2013, 06:47 AM
You really should ask permission before posting a discussion with other people in the community; pretty sure that's illegal or against the rules -- one or the other.

Grifs Astoni
Jan 6, 2013, 06:55 AM
Sooo other than that, what's the real purpose behind this thread?

Ce'Nedra
Jan 6, 2013, 06:58 AM
Just to rant I'm afraid.

Raymee
Jan 6, 2013, 06:58 AM
Damn, OP is really childish lol.

Shirai
Jan 6, 2013, 07:00 AM
So...what's the point of this thread, honestly?

Retehi
Jan 6, 2013, 07:00 AM
damn son

gigawuts
Jan 6, 2013, 07:03 AM
For reference, this sort of thing is why we're becoming so impatient with you.

The Walrus
Jan 6, 2013, 08:39 AM
I have sensed a rustle among the jimmies. You must calm your jimmies lovrina lest you turn to the rustled side and are lost forever

NoiseHERO
Jan 6, 2013, 08:43 AM
everybody calm down

Seany1990
Jan 6, 2013, 08:50 AM
Somebody wants a fighgunner class option?
This needed a thread really?

BIG OLAF
Jan 6, 2013, 09:15 AM
Quite an obstruction of your teammate's privacy, this is. How juicy.

Oh, and Fighgunner wasn't even that good/fun.

SammyKiller
Jan 6, 2013, 09:29 AM
Quite an obstruction of your teammate's privacy, this is. How juicy.

Oh, and Fighgunner wasn't even that good/fun.

The only thing that class what good for was to be silly and jump around scattering all the mobs everywhere, if you were serious about PSU you would end up playing one of the main master classes anyways.

That being said, I would get on my shitty Human male from time to time and start tornado dancing the shit out of everything just to make people on the game mad. ;)

Also, CAST SUPREMACY!!

Raymee
Jan 6, 2013, 09:32 AM
Heh, Wartecher was pretty OP before servers closed down. Whips were just too overpowered.

OT: I don't think we're mad, we're pretty much stating the truth.

Retehi
Jan 6, 2013, 09:33 AM
This was a 5 star thread, wtf you guys doing? :(

BIG OLAF
Jan 6, 2013, 09:35 AM
if you were serious about PSU you would end up playing one of the main master classes anyways.

I disagree. I knew quite a few "serious" players who enjoyed Acrotecher, Guntecher, Fortefighter (me being in with the FF crowd), etc. The 'Master' classes had nothing I wanted. I was still quite an above-average player.

Anyway, that's all moot. Point is, Nedra was right in the first place. FI/GU is the 'new' Fighgunner. Also, this thread is an invasion of other member's privacy, which is against the rules (well, for PSOW PMs, anyway...I dunno if that translates to outside mediums like PSO2 chat logs).

jooozek
Jan 6, 2013, 09:41 AM
Why you want anything when you just around around with axeon...

DoubleCannon
Jan 6, 2013, 10:28 AM
You know, it is never to late to go outside and you know, hobbies? I mean this is just a game that in some point in time will die off and sega will cut the life support.

If it wasn't winter right now I would probably be out fishing with my wife. It's like that show my daughter watches bubble gubbies.

"Outside, outside. Everybody go outside! Line up line up up up"! lol.

Kion
Jan 6, 2013, 11:08 AM
I read the convo, I have no idea what the OP is even trying to get at. I mean, this is psow we can handle stupid threads. At least make a first post that says, "omg this shit is so stupid there shuld be a fighgunner class, dman you sega!" so we can at least have a remote hint at what you're annoyed at.

Seravi Edalborez
Jan 6, 2013, 11:48 AM
I read the convo, I have no idea what the OP is even trying to get at. I mean, this is psow we can handle stupid threads. At least make a first post that says, "omg this shit is so stupid there shuld be a fighgunner class, dman you sega!" so we can at least have a remote hint at what you're annoyed at.

Yeah this. There was an argument here? I'm not seeing it.

Vintasticvin
Jan 6, 2013, 11:53 AM
Kinda lost with nedra's rant but I get where she comes from cause I too from time to time make threads to rant, whine, and moan specially when Im stupid drunk lol. And Im hoping she was so blinded by her frustration she posted wnnocently forgot to edit the names in the chat log.

CelestialBlade
Jan 6, 2013, 12:17 PM
This thread was one big journey in figuring out what the fuck was going on now that the apparent conversation has been edited out (which is good).

4/5, shoulda been CYOA

Kion
Jan 6, 2013, 12:23 PM
Kinda lost with nedra's rant but I get where she comes from cause I too from time to time make threads to rant, whine, and moan specially when Im stupid drunk lol. And Im hoping she was so blinded by her frustration she posted wnnocently forgot to edit the names in the chat log.

I'm not sure how the chat log is relevant to anything. Plus even drunk you're to be hell of a lot more articulate than the OP.

Vintasticvin
Jan 6, 2013, 12:59 PM
I'm not sure how the chat log is relevant to anything. Plus even drunk you're to be hell of a lot more articulate than the OP.

Its just mindless ranting and s slight hint of also Kion do you know my drunken side o.o

Ce'Nedra
Jan 6, 2013, 01:04 PM
Kinda lost with nedra's rant

Eh I didn't rant in any of the part that was shown o.o

SupraMedical68
Jan 6, 2013, 01:28 PM
I disagree. I knew quite a few "serious" players who enjoyed Acrotecher, Guntecher, Fortefighter (me being in with the FF crowd), etc. The 'Master' classes had nothing I wanted. I was still quite an above-average player.

Anyway, that's all moot. Point is, Nedra was right in the first place. FI/GU is the 'new' Fighgunner. Also, this thread is an invasion of other member's privacy, which is against the rules (well, for PSOW PMs, anyway...I dunno if that translates to outside mediums like PSO2 chat logs).

ForteFighter and Acrotecher were pretty awesome, but what was so great about Guntecher? Back I was on PSU (left in Jan '10) there was no one using that class. That seemed like the kind of class that would get you kicked out of missions.

Vintasticvin
Jan 6, 2013, 02:05 PM
Eh I didn't rant in any of the part that was shown o.o

My apologies I must have misinterpreted what was going on and shielding you from the flames around here ^^;

Seany1990
Jan 6, 2013, 02:11 PM
ForteFighter and Acrotecher were pretty awesome, but what was so great about Guntecher? Back I was on PSU (left in Jan '10) there was no one using that class. That seemed like the kind of class that would get you kicked out of missions.
I was a Guntecher and was never kicked. (well for class reasons anyway)
I always thought wartecher was rarer anyway.

Jakosifer
Jan 6, 2013, 03:37 PM
theres always baseball

CelestialBlade
Jan 6, 2013, 04:41 PM
Played Guntecher for most of v1 and AotI, never got booted for it.

Masterclasses were boring. The game wasn't anywhere near challenging enough to need them anyway.

EvilMag
Jan 6, 2013, 07:02 PM
Fortefighter was pretty OP on JP because loltwinclaws.

Ce'Nedra
Jan 6, 2013, 07:20 PM
Fortefighter was pretty OP on JP because loltwinclaws.

Never seen anything this Jabroken.

DreXxiN
Jan 7, 2013, 09:23 AM

Time Attacker from PSU here and I played with a lot of these "elitists" (as in pretty much every single one) on the PC side and never knew them to boot people from public parties for having inefficient class/weapon combos.

What I did see people get kicked for is insubordination with room description rules and constantly AFKing/putting significantly less into the run than others trying to find an item then getting it while AFK. Maybe it's just me, but I find that reasonable.

With that said, you could perform well in AotI with every class and be useful because of how low HP enemies were, really. Don't be afraid in Phantasy Star to not play "the best" classes :). You'll always have a place.