PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 I need super help!!!!

PurpleHaze711
Jan 7, 2013, 12:23 AM
I couldn't wait any longer!! I had to download the game! But, I seem to be having trouble making a Sega I.D. I've been working at it for atleast an hour now, and I've narrowed down the problem. I can't get passed the security input that they seem to have recently added to page two of I.D creation. I have been using Kotaku East's start-up guide, and everything was smooth up until this major set back. I've tried copy/pasting the hiragana text in the box, but that was to good of an idea to work I guess. I did narrow it down to just hiragana, but I still can't activate the I.D creator. So, (takes deep breath) I was wandering if one of you more savvy sega fellas could help me by making me an I.D and giving me the info. However you wish to get this done is fine with me (not is a position to demand to much). I just need the I.D registered and the login info given to me for obvious reasons. If you help me I in return will be your loyal PSO2 slave until the servers are brought down. I intend to play religiously, and if you need a bro to climb up the ranks with asap, then I'm your dude. PLZ PLZ help Thanks Fellas

Noc Codez
Jan 7, 2013, 12:27 AM
Purple haze from psu ?

PurpleHaze711
Jan 7, 2013, 12:36 AM
No, I doubt I know you. I got start in PSO episode 1&2 for GCN. Pretty much played it into the ground. Which is why I'm in need of some help pronto. Also any advice for helping me get this done on my own is appreciated.

blace
Jan 7, 2013, 12:54 AM
What you're asking is most likely not allowed, so you're stuck on that front.

Also, since you're jumping straight from PSO, this game is its own game. No connection to past games so far.

fires2dust
Jan 7, 2013, 12:56 AM
Asking someone to make you an account might not be a good idea, mate. ^_^; Not to mention, there's also this:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194241

However, I'd like to recommend this site to you if you're still starting out. It's been really informative and up to date. And it helped me out when I first started as well. It has a step by step process from registration down to the basic interface, mags, classes, skill tree simulator, and other useful info if you haven't visited it yet.

http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-pre-open-beta-registration-guide/

PurpleHaze711
Jan 7, 2013, 01:04 AM
Thank You I will continue my attempts on my own. If I should close this thread I won't mind doing so. Either way imma just leave it here for now. TY for the links .

PurpleHaze711
Jan 7, 2013, 01:09 AM
OK, I think I got it to work. Also if I keep having to restart my download because of an annoying error message will all the files still successfully load to my computer? The download seems to not have a problem having to continue from where it left off before annoying error message.

fires2dust
Jan 7, 2013, 01:35 AM
It should be fine. It usually picks up where it left off. And there's a file check option on the launcher (3rd button, I think) in case you encounter some corrupted files. If for some reason your PSO2 client has problems starting up due to said corrupted files, you can use the file check feature to download the specific files from their server.

PurpleHaze711
Jan 7, 2013, 01:44 AM
Wow, you guys rule. I'm gonna frequent this board once I get everything up and running.!!

xSeeJay
Jan 7, 2013, 12:28 PM
Doesn't Kotaku have a guide on how to make an account and download the client? That's what I did to get into the beta! If you got it all solved, Purple, then I hope to see you in-game!

Asirae
Jan 8, 2013, 04:59 AM
Just made an account yesterday using Kotaku guide and this character map

http://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/hiragana.htm

Took me like 10 tries to pass the image verification, there was always one character I couldn't figure out.

xSeeJay
Jan 8, 2013, 08:44 AM
Just made an account yesterday using Kotaku guide and this character map

http://www.lexilogos.com/keyboard/hiragana.htm

Took me like 10 tries to pass the image verification, there was always one character I couldn't figure out.

Yeah, the character verification is tricky but it is totally worth it!